NEW SERVER EU GMT +1 AND US GMT -2 or -5

Andouille

4 minutes ago, Prince said:

new servers dont solve the main problem, its enough 2 servers for eu and usa, better to increase servers capicity!

yes increase the capacity......and we all gonna be saturated on L3 network good job

no a new server is practicly the only solution 

Why you need a new server go to play in aden it always have a free space, this server is shit and created for noobs, noone normal player go to play in it, because they know after few months this server will have lowers online. Everyone know are 2 servers eu and usa.  thats all.

31 minutes ago, Prince said:

Why you need a new server go to play in aden it always have a free space, this server is shit and created for noobs, noone normal player go to play in it, because they know after few months this server will have lowers online. Everyone know are 2 servers eu and usa.  thats all.

Dont you understand that EU people have different timezone than Aden server? How hard is it to understand?

Do not fool yourself.

New EU TZ server (probably NA TZ too) is necessary. Yesterday VIP Giran had queue of 300. It will be even worse, since more and more players will buy cheap VIP1 account. In result, NCwest will either give priority for VIP 2,3,4 but it wont solve the problem at all.

There is enough of EU TZ players tol fill another server. Once server will be open at least 500~will be bots, 1,5k players with 3k of boxes = 5k.

New servers are best solution, however removing afk fishing/events would be good moves too. I dont know any reason for afk activities to exist. They also can't increase serv capacity, as they said, server would have crashed/laged.

Worst they can do is waiting till some ppl stop playing. Then this "glorious" opening will suffer same fate Albion Online did - dead in 3 moths exactly cause of unresolved overpopulation.

And ofc they go off for the weekend, without resolving the problem or even mentioning they will do something about it.

Like i know my house is burning, but im gonna go to the pub this night and ill just deal with the fire, when i come back at 1 am...

1 hour ago, Vanhoek said:

Do not fool yourself.

New EU TZ server (probably NA TZ too) is necessary. Yesterday VIP Giran had queue of 300. It will be even worse, since more and more players will buy cheap VIP1 account. In result, NCwest will either give priority for VIP 2,3,4 but it wont solve the problem at all.

There is enough of EU TZ players tol fill another server. Once server will be open at least 500~will be bots, 1,5k players with 3k of boxes = 5k.

New servers are best solution, however removing afk fishing/events would be good moves too. I dont know any reason for afk activities to exist. They also can't increase serv capacity, as they said, server would have crashed/laged.

Worst they can do is waiting till some ppl stop playing. Then this "glorious" opening will suffer same fate Albion Online did - dead in 3 moths exactly cause of unresolved overpopulation.

considering the amount of people in queue id say its enough to justify one more gmt+2 +3 server..basides we lost pretty much 2 weeks unable to properly xp and stuck at mid 20s

Archived