Aden - Clan Legendary : Legendary Lord Punish, Prince of Devianne

Punish

Legendary Lord Punish, Prince of Devianne

Hi,

I’m a 37 year old IT guy today with three kids, life, responsibilities and all the stress that comes along with it. 15 years ago, as an early 20 something I found a game I fell in absolute love with.

Lineage 2 is one of the special ones, I’m sure we’ve all played a number of MMORPG’s in our individual gaming careers but this game for me was the one that has provided me some of the most visceral experiences in an online game.

Castle Sieges, Double Crosses, Rivalries and occasional “WTF just happened” moments are too numerous to count in classic Lineage 2. I am so looking forward to getting to know you all and meet you on the battle field as ally or enemy.

leg·end·ar·y
1. of, described in, or based on legends.
2. remarkable enough to be famous; very well known.

Clan Culture:

*We protect our own, you will die for your brothers and sisters and laugh about it. It’s how we will play.
*We will fight and you will die. It’s how we will play.
*We will seek retribution when warranted. It’s how we will play.

We will play a highly diplomatic, engaged and relevant role within the Aden Server political sphere, because of the game mechanics that classic lineage 2 will implement the clan leveling system provided a direct path for one such as myself.

Personal character development is sacrificed for clan level in classic lineage 2 and I as I had done 15 years ago will take Legendary to level 5 and create an alliance.

We will siege or be behind the scenes doing whatever it takes to gain the political capital necessary to successfully siege our own castle and hold sovereignty over a province. (of course that’s everyone elses goal as well, so we won’t get frustrated over the push & pull of power as it shifts)

PM Punish in Game.

• Like 1

Dorukasama I tried for a straight week to play on giran : / but couldn't wait any longer, aden's not so bad though. 

Maxxx we just leveled the clan to level 2 last night so we have room... I have a soft spot for phantom rangers (my class!)

(oh and posting under my alt account because ncsoft is broken)

Edited by LegendaryHerald

• 3 weeks later...

Punish, I played with you in Legendary on Devianne years ago.  Had a great time.  Maybe you remember me, Overlord named Brayzen.

Like you, I have wife, kids and career now, so have other responsibilities now, but would love to find a quality, mature NA Clan to help build.

I'll hit you up in game.  Main is 25 Shaman, future OL, with alt as 25 Warrior, future WL.

-Brayzen

8 minutes ago, Brayzen01 said:

Punish, I played with you in Legendary on Devianne years ago.  Had a great time.  Maybe you remember me, Overlord named Brayzen.

Like you, I have wife, kids and career now, so have other responsibilities now, but would love to find a quality, mature NA Clan to help build.

I'll hit you up in game.  Main is 25 Shaman, future OL, with alt as 25 Warrior, future WL.

-Brayzen

Beautiful Love Story :D

Clan Legendary has created an alternate clan, Also Level 3 w/ identical clan buffs. 
Whispers probably get lost during the day as I am nearly constantly on so sending an In game Mail is probably your best bet to get my attention. 

The following are our new Clan Requirements.

Feel free to join our discord (information below) if that works better for you. 

Legendary Recruitment Requirements (11/15/2018)

- Must Speak English and only use English in clan/alliance chat.
- Primary gaming hours should be during North American Prime time hours 
(GMT-8) or (6PM PST throughout the night) - Exceptions can be made IF (below)
- Mandatory Participation during Castle Sieges. 
(Castle Sieges are estimated to run from 8PM PST to 10PM PST)
- New Player Characters should be level 25 or higher
- Actively participate on Discord - Much information is shared there (text only is fine)
(Invite Code : discord.gg/7dWNSA5)
- Players should place clan unity (HUA!) and clan progression over personal progression.
(Very Important)
- Players should be unafraid of PVP and Experience Loss/Death
- Actively participate in Clan Call To Arms during PVP encounters
- Players should be willing to Participate in Clan Hall auction/upkeep costs

AXe843c.png

"Your Lineage 2 Experience will be greatly enhanced if you will follow a few simple suggestions. Clan unity and strength is a combination of things but the VERY first variable is "Perception", you may have heard this before "Perception is EVERYTHING" well it's absolutely true. From the outside looking in if the server see's legendary members doing communal type activities they will Perceive our clan as extremely unified and strong. So the very first thing you can do to help the Perception of clan unity is this.... "SIT TOGETHER, SELL TOGETHER, FISH TOGETHER, GROUP TOGETHER" whatever in-game activity you can think of, by simply doing it together the perception and reality of our clan is one of closeness, loyalty and strength. So as your 37 year old, highly motivated clan lord, heed my advice and watch how far you can go with this game as one." ~ Legendary Lord Punish

And it begins