Aden - Clan Legendary : Legendary Lord Punish, Prince of Devianne

Punish

Hello there. I am an 24 years old hard working guy.. and after work i play the gamr of my life. I am lvling a blade dancer for pvp.pve farm w.e and a spoil for carfting later on. Your intro moved me.. and i think is the clan worth play in. Have a nice day.. looking forward to hear from you guys. Char name : GrassTastesBad

On 11/29/2018 at 4:27 AM, VuDu5445 said:

Hello guys. I wana ask 1 question. Do you recruiting half Cp if we can call it our selfs :D. Just wana know. And if you, then maby we can talk about such thing. PM me in game VuDu Or mail to same acc. 

hey Vudu, best way to reach me is probably sending an In-Game mail. I'm usually on most of the day but not always available to respond. And to answer your question we do after a vetting process. 

:D

• 4 weeks later...

TV3L9xz.png

After some internal debate, we've decided to allow all clan members to keep their wives / gf / sig others in Legendary :D

*note: if you do not currently have a wife one will be assigned to you upon entry into the clan. 

Disclaimer: 

Disclaimers for Legendary Clan

All the information on this website - https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/5575-aden-clan-legendary-legendary-lord-punish-prince-of-devianne - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Legendary Clan does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Legendary Clan), is strictly at your own risk. Legendary Clan will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the participation in the clan wife assignment process. IE: NO TAKE BACKS ~ Punish

I did a world shout…
“how much for hex?”

DrMaluco answered, “About 5kk, more or less”
I respond, “thanks man! That’s freaking ridiculous right?”
DrMaluco continues, “HA yea…”

We continue on back and forth, this and that. Ultimately we end up here…
DrMaluco “I played on Devianne, part of Dynasty and Art of War”
I respond, “Dude… I WAS AoW”

Are you freaking kidding me…...

It was great to meet up with some old Devianne players that used to comprise the clan SilentStorm, talked for a while last night.

Fun memories! 

We've opened the sister clan up for active recruitment LegendaryPhalanx that will be a member of our clan / alliance, actively recruiting individuals that just want a chill place to play their favorite game. 

Catch us on discord https://discord.gg/7dWNSA5 and hang out in our banquet-hall, express an interest in joining up with us and either myself or an officer will run you through our process. 

Cheers!