Told you server was too easy, now with proof

4 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

Because rates were way off, proven multiple times and confirmed by devs.

case closed. 

Way off what? Kinda subjective, don't you think? No holy bible exists about rates, right? And even they were bad before, who is to say they are 'great' now? Like I said, kinda subjective, right? They may align more with your opionion about how the game should be but that doesn't necessarily make them great objectively seen. But hey, it does feel like that, doesnt it? Only one can hold the truth, why not you, right?

This forum looks like kindergarten half of the time. 

21 minutes ago, SmileyCyrus said:

Yesterday evening, one of the 'top cps' was just over 40.

See above

Yes, in a server where high level players exists that are not only in need of a lot of mats, but also farm enough adena in high level places, a spoiler can make sh1tloads of money from materials. In a classic(!) server that just started there shouldn't be much players that can afford loads of mats for the prices you mention.Nor would they need those mats in considerable amounts. Therefore, you shouldnt be able to make that kind of money.

i never said i did this kind of money on a classic 

tho we practicly have lost two weeks of adena storing so for pretty much everyone but those bots that are doing the spider quest its like starting from 0

but still in giran i saw people asking iron ore for 200 coal for 200 an bones for 180 saber parts for 50k the market exists (now)

5 minutes ago, SmileyCyrus said:

Way off what? Kinda subjective, don't you think? No holy bible exists about rates, right? And even they were bad before, who is to say they are 'great' now? Like I said, kinda subjective, right? They may align more with your opionion about how the game should be but that doesn't necessarily make them great objectively seen. But hey, it does feel like that, doesnt it? Only one can hold the truth, why not you, right?

This forum looks like kindergarten half of the time. 

there is 

when you progress so fast that the adena cant sustain you it means the rates are wrong same here we reached 20 lvl and we barely had more than 30k not only because of the adena rate but because the spoil was practicly zero not even the basic lvl 1 to create advanced materials 

but still in giran i saw people asking iron ore for 200 coal for 200 an bones for 180 saber parts for 50k the market exists (now)

And the reason it exists, is because of the new rates. One could question if thats a good or a bad thing. Personally i think it's bad people can afford such prices allready. Others think it's good.

when you progress so fast that the adena cant sustain you it means the rates are wrong same here we reached 20 lvl and we barely had more than 30k not only because of the adena rate but because the spoil was practicly zero not even the basic lvl 1 to create advanced materials

which may be true (even tho i had 60k at 15, but ok) but still thats just an argument for the former rates to be bad, not for the current rates to be actually good.

1 minute ago, Dorsch said:

Did this kid even play the game since classic released? People were linking top d grade since 4 days after launch and some were linking c grade.. Makes me wonder...

Perhaps we play on different servers. Maybe what you are saying is the case on TI, I don't know. Way to go on the ad hominem by the way.

Just like you dont care, if people dont believe you used SS and adena w/no vip  .     i think its crap your nose is getting longer.  but cool story bro.   Hopefully you quit and dont come here to announce you quit.  GrumpyMuppet sounds more like Jealousy that people are leveling faster than you.  Would love to see you killing 100`s of mobs and getting .01 %.   Go cry somewhere else

ppl need to know, even if they had not fixed adena /spoil rates ppl will have c items in 2 weeks or so. not so hard to make if u have ur party runing with 14 men party. 
Casual player or non cp based clans need to complain cus mages CP's will rush level gear . so... 

Why are people mentioning the 'pro players' that are 50+ here already? The only reason they are 50+ is because they have paid 300$+ each for exp boost and VIP to actually play the game. There is no challenge on this server if you have infinite money to fund ncsoft.

Just now, Sellene said:

Why are people mentioning the 'pro players' that are 50+ here already? The only reason they are 50+ is because they have paid 300$+ each for exp boost and VIP to actually play the game. There is no challenge on this server if you have infinite money to fund ncsoft.

And have no jobs or lives.

7 minutes ago, Dorsch said:

Did this kid even play the game since classic released? People were linking top d grade since 4 days after launch and some were linking c grade.. Makes me wonder...

so? when there are 6k players there is a small chance one will get an item. even now with adjusted rates it's still below other regions. chance is not everything, quantity is important as well. who cares that it was 1 in 100 mobs chance to get 1 iron ore and now it's, let's say 1 in 50,  but the mobs instead of dropping 4-7 pieces like in other regions here it drops 1. this will be show off in later game when you really need mats. i can go on innova classic, pay a few millions adena i farmed for xyz time and get bw +0 sealed, it means nothing. the game is a lot harder than this.

8 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

When you see ppl with top D grade weapons after a few days with the rates increased, you know you where right. Way too easy server. This is classic only in name. in a week ppl with full C sets, remember my words.

And your point is? What exactly is wrong with ppl around lvl 40 having d grades? If u wanna run around with nograde until lvl 60 than gtfo and go play a 0,1x server for masochists and people who have no life and play 18hrs a day. The rates now are fine, while they surely weren't at the start of the server. Case closed.

"You shouldnt be able to have top d grade in a couple days"

Well you also shoupdnt able to reach c grade in a couple days but there was a level 38 confirmed by lineage 2 official stream on the 2nd or 3rd day of the game too so maybe the drop spoil adena rates needed to reflect the rates of exp

Archived