Forums

We can't buy the launch pack

Matixdly

51 minutes ago, GrugTheCreat0r said:

Too late for buy it. You should take it before.

No.

When is the last day that a Classic Launch Pack be purchased?

Classic Launch Packs will be available for purchase on this website until 11:59am PDT on October 16, 2018.

Same error, can't buy it.

My ticket on this issue got a response saying " This issue is under investigation by the development team and we're hoping for a fix soon.

To keep up to date with the latest announcements, we encourage you to keep an eye on the official site for the latest news and information. "

Honestly wouldnt really give a shit about waiting except when my char dc's and I have to wait 2hrs in a freaking que even though I have allready spent £25 on the account but there new website is nonfunctional so I can't get the vip I paid for.

Actualy I guess I do mind that I am not getting +65% exp too....

12h after the ticket reply, still no information. Meanwhile we are 24h away from the Launch Packs being gone from the store.

I can only assume if I ask for a refund afterwards, I will not receive it and will be stuck with 50 dollars spent for nothing.

On 10/14/2018 at 2:14 AM, GrugTheCreat0r said:

Too late for buy it. You should take it before.

Funny... i've been trying to buy it since before the Oct 3rd launch.... and was getting errors.... and i figured ncsoft was just buggering up per usual, only thing to do is wait it out.... then i tried to purchase it after the initial launch, and figured they were just over burdened...

then i tried to purchase it about 30 additional times since october 3rd with either an error PGC1801 error to which upon pressing ok, would just reload the page... and then it just stated limited availability which would then reload the page with the statement under the package i was attempting to purchase as "LIMIT 1 Per account" in red, as if i had already purchased it, but i could not receive. At this point i've submitted an "account issue", and the ncsoft response this monday due to not getting one over the weekend, was that "unfortunately this appears to be a bug and since they only provide support for the game, we cannot do anything for you, please refer to the forums" (to paraphrase).

So how do you suppose we resolve this?

Indeed, I have not had the issue for as long as you but been 3 days now (I think) since I brought 2400 coins that are just sitting there unable to be used to buy the package. I mean at this point you would have thought they would have just done it manualy for the bugged people...

The crazy thing about this is that it's not that they may loose money as a result of this but more they have allready lost money from people who have refunded payments due too the broken site.

The only thing I want is the rune + vip but buying 1 month rune on the store is £68.... I mean wtf!

Today is the ending date ask all for refund im pretty sure they are doing it on purpose.Am already 3 days trying and ticket is up for over 60 hours getting silly answers from gms and ncsoft staff.Dont spend a signle coin on the 7 day 50% pack or scrolls!!!!

19 hours ago, STENFORCE said:

It seems that those who were unfortunate and tried to buy the pack when there was "Due to server failure..." error are now getting this "limited purchase" error even tho we don't have the packs.

That is exactly what has happened to me.

Archived