Gearing a healer

Jelouu

So, im an elven oracle lvl 31, what gear should i aim to first. I cant get any drop so i have to buy xD but i dont know if i should buy jewelry, armor (i already have moon set) or 1h wep+shield. So any help would be really good cuz im new to l2 and im kinda lost to what to do now. Thx.

P.S: Apologies for my english :$ 

MAtk helps you land debuffs (Sleep, Root). For EO/EE, their own survivability may be more important than debuffs, but of course it depends on what kinds of parties you are in. Sometimes Elven Mithril set is worth having even for its +7 Speed alone (but you won't see it in the game until non-CPs start hitting 40+).

I think the most important factor for EE is Mana and Casting Speed, former more than the latter. More mana simply means more recharges, more heals and maybe even a debuff in between. Early game the only good reliable way for your mana pool to increase is higher grade robes. Therefore, while I know it won't be an easy task, I would always focus on that karmian set asap and put all my effort in grinding money for that before 40. If not karmian, then the proper D robe at least (Forgot about its name)

Now ofcourse, a problem would occur when you primarely want to level your EE solo, since you would need a good gun for that when you get closer to 40, and especially after. However, who plays an EE to mainly play solo?

1 hour ago, Jelouu said:

Thx guys but should i get armor first just for PvE.? What about PvP, should i aim for armor too or jew for m def.

Nowdays any robe is 1shot, maybe 2 shots. You cant increase your survivability just adding eaw p.def. Forget gearing for pvp for now....it's to early, you have a lot of pve to grind.

Add casting and mp regen as much as you can

Archived