Forums

Resolute attack/defense scrolls deleted?WTH?

mixa

14 minutes ago, Irub said:

Its true that they dont put any effort in their job, but what you are talking about is a total nonsense. He is only talking about the items that were bought with the clan point tokens, not the items bought from the suspicious merchant LOL. 

Yidao is talking about the other items that got deleted at the same time as the clan rep token items and which was most likely done due to bad scripting from NC Staff aka the battle field items & haste potions etc. and not only items purchased from suspicious merchant were deleted as also battleground scrolls that dropped from fortress/castle instances, namely Sleep, Reflect resistance and Remove invicibility scrolls & Quick healing potions etc etc

32 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Yidao is talking about the other items that got deleted at the same time as the clan rep token items and which was most likely done due to bad scripting from NC Staff aka the battle field items & haste potions etc. and not only items purchased from suspicious merchant were deleted as also battleground scrolls that dropped from fortress/castle instances, namely Sleep, Reflect resistance and Remove invicibility scrolls & Quick healing potions etc etc

Great so I lost even more items then I thought and have no idea how many of each I had.  It really isnt that hard to check your ID's when you run a script to remove items in a database. Conguero pm me and let me know what I need to do to get a refund on these other items that you deleted.

1 hour ago, BattleScav said:

Conguero I still haven't received a full refund for deleted items and my ticket has been closed.  Can you tell your people to get off facebook and youtube and do their job sometime this month?

time to re open that ticket and copy/paste it on their twitter which they can not moderate to hide this embarrassing state of affairs

Archived