Why im leaving classic..

Dark123

I was expecting so much of this but you disappointed me.All vips can login but i have to wait 8-10hours ? and all of this to play a 'F2P' game ? increase your server capacity and make the game PAY TO PLAY with rates x1 FOR ALL.If you do that i will give 10-20-30 eu to play the game with montly subscription...but no im not paying for VIP.You are making official servers look worse than privates and it's a shame.Also,i believe almost none would think that to a vip 4 with exp rates x1.5,the EXP scrolls and FISH and weekly RUNE stacks and can make the exp x2.5+++?? Now that server rates raised for all they also stacked with VIP too.Imagine what they're dropping.Thats all,but the most bullshit thing here is the 10h login.Sorry about rage ~PEACE~.

If you want to leave, leave. if you dont want to purchase, dont purchase. No one is obliged to read your whining. Almost everyone doesnt like whats going on with the server, long queues, no active players, mostly afks. but hey, one less in spamming the queue. 

tears !!!!! it was expected, we all know many cry babies will quit before 1 month, for now everything is fine , there is no p2w items so all good.
so cant u buy ncoins ? 5$ ? u can be vip 1 for a long time, those guys lv 42+ they are probably mage parties nolifes playing 24/7 so lets not complain about their gear or level if u are a casual player. it is not runes fault.

I have to agree with the OP, I also think VIP 4 rates + exp scrolls are way to high. Hard to say Gratz to someone whats just finished there 2nd class change quest when chances are they just paid for more exp scrolls ect off the store, the more money you have the faster you can lvl. I would much rather play on a lineage 2 subscription server knowing everyone is on an even keel.

No I'm not crying about it, just just voicing my opinion :)

1 hour ago, Dark123 said:

I was expecting so much of this but you disappointed me.All vips can login but i have to wait 8-10hours ? and all of this to play a 'F2P' game ? increase your server capacity and make the game PAY TO PLAY with rates x1 FOR ALL.If you do that i will give 10-20-30 eu to play the game with montly subscription...but no im not paying for VIP.You are making official servers look worse than privates and it's a shame.Also,i believe almost none would think that to a vip 4 with exp rates x1.5,the EXP scrolls and FISH and weekly RUNE stacks and can make the exp x2.5+++?? Now that server rates raised for all they also stacked with VIP too.Imagine what they're dropping.Thats all,but the most bullshit thing here is the 10h login.Sorry about rage ~PEACE~.

Runes DON'T stack

To give a general answer to the replies,i had no problem with the lowest rates,im a hardcore player and already started 2nd class quest without vip at lv 35 +SE 30lv,im talking about what NCSoft refers to as Free to play and what it actually is.I 'd still play if i not about the queue but i cannot accept this thing.And if all people have this problem and im spamming,if we all spammed like this the problem would be solved in a day.

Just a small note OP.

We do not have x1 base EXP. We are at about x0.75 of what's actually on Innova. With Vip4 , you go around x1. So I say we get not more then x2 with VIP4+Scrolls+Stew, which, let's be honest here, is ALRIGHT! There will be a small number of people who will go x2 all the time. Sure, in the first month there are many, but after the x50% exp rune from the Launch Packs, the x50 exp 7 days rune will cost 1700 ncoins. So yeah!

1 hour ago, Saffi said:

I have to agree with the OP, I also think VIP 4 rates + exp scrolls are way to high. Hard to say Gratz to someone whats just finished there 2nd class change quest when chances are they just paid for more exp scrolls ect off the store, the more money you have the faster you can lvl. I would much rather play on a lineage 2 subscription server knowing everyone is on an even keel.

No I'm not crying about it, just just voicing my opinion :)

I understand what you are saying but bahahahah at even keel.  Bots do not allow for a fair server environment so absorb that.  The exp scrolls actually help with some parts of it, except the rich bots, just f them...

4 minutes ago, Dark123 said:

To give a general answer to the replies,i had no problem with the lowest rates,im a hardcore player and already started 2nd class quest without vip at lv 35 +SE 30lv,im talking about what NCSoft refers to as Free to play and what it actually is.I 'd still play if i not about the queue but i cannot accept this thing.And if all people have this problem and im spamming,if we all spammed like this the problem would be solved in a day.

They have NO idea how to fix this yet, and to be very serious, there is really no way to fix this, except releasing 1 or 2 new servers, which .. is always problematic to do that. Maybe they will open a new server , but who's gonna play if they invest time on the current servers?

Archived