Bot's and Multibox

3 hours ago, beleaua said:

you can have multiple computers running and one keyboard to send the same keystrokes to all pc's you have. you don't need any bot software to run something like in the video, just a few pc's.

You are either this botter on the video or just acting stupid in the defence of botters simply because it's possible you are using it yourself.
The rules are simple, you play with what the game offers you, any software and i repeat, ANY SOFTWARE apart from your l2.bin/l2.exe window working, is considered illegal and should be punished/perma banned/ip ban etc.
yes mutli box is legal, up to 3 box per computer, show me 1 way to open 9 chars, in the same pc or multiple pcs on my room, using 1 keyboard and 1 mouse that can automate all chars at same time. 

want to hear the funny theory here? YOU CAN'T! you need software to do this kind of thing, which ncsoft has banned all 3rd party programs, 3rd party programs is not just l2w.zR, 3rd party program is any kind of software that controls your l2.exe/l2.bin in the background! thats why its called 3rd party program you numbnut!

@juji please ban this guy as well, he acts so defensive when we call up on bots. the evidence on the video is clear.
now i understand you might be busy with fixing the que but make sure people like this guy in the video gets perma ban, players like this guy ruin the economy and the gameplay experience for the other players, thus YOU WILL START LOSING PLAYERS! how many times do we have to repeat, that if you allow botters and RMT kids play this game you gonna lose players, thus $$$$$$$$$$$$$ will be lost. 

want me to pay Vip ncsoft? ban those guys or you won't get a penny from me!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, beleaua said:

have you ever had a mouse or keyboard that can run macros? in the same way those are done through software, to automate stuff for you.  it's legit as long as you're not afk or do more than the game allow it (read target hp to use heal). same way you can have multiple games and get the same command from one keyboard. you don't use a bot software to log in, you don't alter the game, you're not afk, you don't automatically search targets or read their hp. it's not first time it happened and not first time they said it's ok.

"Bro, do you even multibox?!"
ISBoxer is premium multiboxing software designed to take your gaming experience to the next level. Whether you have a super-powerful water-cooled gaming rig or a hamster wheel-powered laptop, ISBoxer will help you play your characters together in your favorite MMO.''

this is what i've got from the ''legal'' software site you claim. exactly read what it does and what we see in the video. this is the same thing, is it legal? did ncsoft say you can use 3rd party programs? nope. how much more evidence do you need to shut up?

20 minutes ago, beleaua said:

and it followed one example  to understand it. if cp macro is being able to read your cp level and also doing it while you were afk.. then you're in trouble.

anyway, that guy might be or might not be using this, and use something illegal. i only told you it can be done and others did it.

@kupuldog those are quotes from  staff members from the game but it's from the older forum which got deleted a few weeks ago. the rules still stand today. if you consider them anonymous, that's on you.

(i) software that reads areas of computer memory or storage devices related to the Game;

(ii) software that intercepts or otherwise collects data from or through the Game;

(iii) software that redirects communications from any Game or Service; or

(iv) software not provided by NCSOFT which creates or maintains any communication to the Game or Service, including but not limited to any software that emulates the Game or any part thereof as well as any server that emulates the Service or any part thereof;

Look at (iii) and just shut the... It's redirection of commands too.

1 minute ago, neila4creed said:

You are either this botter on the video or just acting stupid in the defence of botters simply because it's possible you are using it yourself.

you're narrow minded if you think those are the only 2 options

The rules are simple, you play with what the game offers you, any software and i repeat, ANY SOFTWARE apart from your l2.bin/l2.exe window working, is considered illegal and should be punished/perma banned/ip ban etc.

guess what. your os is a software. anything is a software. even opening a browser while l2 is up is considered illegal after your logic. keyboard and mouse macros are allowed, as long as you are present, and they use software to do what they do. you people should be taking some computer science classes before making yourself a fool.

yes mutli box is legal, up to 3 box per computer, show me 1 way to open 9 chars, in the same pc or multiple pcs on my room, using 1 keyboard and 1 mouse that can automate all chars at same time. 

to open all 9 one one pc you need remote desktop, which comes with every windows. to control all pc's with one keyboard and one mouse you need some additional hardware. or if the pc's are in a lan together it can be done through legit software, usually  used to control multiple pc's to install operating systems or applications faster. i guess you're not really familiarized with servers. 

want to hear the funny theory here? YOU CAN'T! you need software to do this kind of thing, which ncsoft has banned all 3rd party programs, 3rd party programs is not just l2w.zR, 3rd party program is any kind of software that controls your l2.exe/l2.bin in the background! thats why its called 3rd party program you numbnut!

a mouse or a keyboard is giving command to your game through software. in your narrow minded world even the operating system (windows) would be an illegal 3rd party software, or any voice software or browser you use. probably too hard for you to understand

@juji please ban this guy as well, he acts so defensive when we call up on bots. the evidence on the video is clear.
now i understand you might be busy with fixing the que but make sure people like this guy in the video gets perma ban, players like this guy ruin the economy and the gameplay experience for the other players, thus YOU WILL START LOSING PLAYERS! how many times do we have to repeat, that if you allow botters and RMT kids play this game you gonna lose players, thus $$$$$$$$$$$$$ will be lost. 

oh look at me i know nothing about computers  but i pretend to do. lets ban this guy... no idea if he is right or wrong but he acts defensive so for sure he is a bot.

want me to pay Vip ncsoft? ban those guys or you won't get a penny from me!

read the above

The first paragraph is exactly correct and has been said by NCWest before:

27 minutes ago, TheGardener said:

This   --->   The best way to determine if how you are using these devices is a violation or not is by asking yourself "Can a NORMAL KEYBOARD/MOUSE combination replicate the same behavior?" If how you are using the programmable device can be done through a REGULAR MOUSE/KEYBOARD COMBINATION, then you won't have anything to worry about.

This don't is a simple keyboard or mouse, this use more than one software to run one group, ONE SIMPLE KEYBOARD + MOUSE NEVER control more than one window or pc w/o another software / hardware.

Can i use a software / hardware to play like this? i need know because i have 8 computers on my work just waiting  @Juji

You cannot legally use anything that automates game play, including a programmable controller.  Period.  That should be simple enough to understand.

5 minutes ago, neila4creed said:
ISBoxer is premium multiboxing software designed to take your gaming experience to the next level. Whether you have a super-powerful water-cooled gaming rig or a hamster wheel-powered laptop, ISBoxer will help you play your characters together in your favorite MMO.''

this is what i've got from the ''legal'' software site you claim. exactly read what it does and what we see in the video. this is the same thing, is it legal? did ncsoft say you can use 3rd party programs? nope. how much more evidence do you need to shut up?

@beleaua is probably running bots, that's why he's so defensive about this bot train, i think @Juji should check him!

5 minutes ago, neila4creed said:

oh my child. i didn't claim or recommend you any software like that. your memory is terrible and your judgement as well. stop putting words into my mouth. in fact you should be banned for advertising something illegal.

2 minutes ago, beleaua said:

oh my child. i didn't claim or recommend you any software like that. your memory is terrible and your judgement as well. stop putting words into my mouth. in fact you should be banned for advertising something illegal.

Amm can you please call someone you trust to assist you in understanding us? Because you're 1 vs all of us trying to prove that automated macros are allowed while they're not and it's written in legal terms. You provided us deleted post as a proof from old times.
Stop being an idiot

2 minutes ago, Cld said:

@beleaua is probably running bots, that's why he's so defensive about this bot train, i think @Juji should check him!

jokes on you, haven't logged since at least a week on l2c. my game is live servers not this joke. but i have fun arguing with illiterates in computers.

having my account up since almost 14 years with no ban means i only played this game legit. yet in these years i've seen all kinds of stuff, legal and illegal. i tried to tell you what it can be done and what not, yet you guys keep arguing the wrong way and have the wrong arguments. it's actually funny.

9 minutes ago, beleaua said:

read the above

again using strawman tactics to claim you are ''smarter'' wow

of course i know what's OS, of course i know to run keyboard/devices in general and even your games you need 3rd party programs, the thing you didn't understand which is why your brain is of the size of a peanut, is that the use of this kind of 3rd party programs, ALTERS the gameplay, this is the same thing with cp clickers which are not allowed, you alter the way the game is supposed to run, you do not control all 9 chars, the program runs them, it gives you the option to multiply the order or action you give to the rest 9 windows you have opened or pcs w/e, same thing with cp clickers.

if you can do this without program then yes, i can agree, but this is not the case.

Edit: you didn't understand that i don't care about this account getting banned or w/e i will keep making accounts to spam the truth here because i have read many years the forums of lineage 2 and saw a lot of ignorance and hypocrites who try to act ''innocent''

1 minute ago, kupuldog said:

Amm can you please call someone you trust to assist you in understanding us? Because you're 1 vs all of us trying to prove that automated macros are allowed while they're not and it's written in legal terms. You provided us deleted post as a proof from old times.
Stop being an idiot

you're making a fool of yourself thinking its one vs all of you. many on live server or forum remember those posts. those posts are deleted along with the old forum, because they decided a few weeks ago to take it down for being too old software running and being a security risk. btw if you search any phrase from it you will see it's still in the cache of google. it's there, i didn't invent it. you're an illiterate in computers and only make yourself look like a fool.

1 minute ago, beleaua said:

you're making a fool of yourself thinking its one vs all of you. many on live server or forum remember those posts. those posts are deleted along with the old forum, because they decided a few weeks ago to take it down for being too old software running and being a security risk. btw if you search any phrase from it you will see it's still in the cache of google. it's there, i didn't invent it. you're an illiterate in computers and only make yourself look like a fool.

OMFG i showed you NCsoft statements, legit statements telling about programs and data transferring. You're the one who's making a fool in here trying to prove that it's allowed when in agreements stated differently.
@Juji check this guy, if a person thinks keyboard, mouse macros and data transferring is allowed, he's obviously using it. Especially when he's so good at knowing all this stuff and "rules"

3 minutes ago, beleaua said:

funny, you said you play on live, no wonder why live servers are dead.
remember what killed your ''live'' servers, botters and rmt.
keep playing your dead server, or bot paradise. 

can't imagine telling people when i started playing on naia, i saw the same kind of thing, automated bots moving and doing quests on auto! LOL you couldn't get a single mob because bots were running the game.

this is the kind of ''live'' server this beleaua guy plays. 

2 minutes ago, neila4creed said:

again using strawman tactics to claim you are ''smarter'' wow

of course i know what's OS, of course i know to run keyboard/devices in general and even your games you need 3rd party programs, the thing you didn't understand which is why your brain is of the size of a peanut, is that the use of this kind of 3rd party programs, ALTERS the gameplay, this is the same thing with cp clickers which are not allowed, you alter the way the game is supposed to run, you do not control all 9 chars, the program runs them, it gives you the option to multiply the order or action you give to the rest 9 windows you have opened or pcs w/e, same thing with cp clickers.

if you can do this without program then yes, i can agree, but this is not the case.

Edit: you didn't understand that i don't care about this account getting banned or w/e i will keep making accounts to spam the truth here because i have read many years the forums of lineage 2 and saw a lot of ignorance and hypocrites who try to act ''innocent''

see, you claim i use some tactics or somethings to intimidate you. i use knowledge. you and the other guys use insults, thinking this is the way to argue, and put words that i didn't mention. great way to actually get responses in real life (not)

you still don't get it. a cp clicker doesn't alter the game. it reads the cp illegally from somewhere. the action to click automatically is legal. you can set your mouse buttons to spam some button or buttons, which is legal, but you can't set your mouse to read cp, or do stuff while afk. that is the illegal part.

if your pc (mouse and kb) is found to be doing actions it can't be done by human, which means read cp, search tagets, automatically heal when hp is low and so on, then you have a problem. as long as your mouse and pc act normally, press and click stuff as a human would do it live, a gm finds nothing wrong with it.

2 minutes ago, beleaua said:

see, you claim i use some tactics or somethings to intimidate you. i use knowledge. you and the other guys use insults, thinking this is the way to argue, and put words that i didn't mention. great way to actually get responses in real life (not)

you still don't get it. a cp clicker doesn't alter the game. it reads the cp illegally from somewhere. the action to click automatically is legal. you can set your mouse buttons to spam some button or buttons, which is legal, but you can't set your mouse to read cp, or do stuff while afk. that is the illegal part.

if your pc (mouse and kb) is found to be doing actions it can't be done by human, which means read cp, search tagets, automatically heal when hp is low and so on, then you have a problem. as long as your mouse and pc act normally, press and click stuff as a human would do it live, a gm finds nothing wrong with it.

oh so READING 1 window command (your main) and TRANSFERRING commands into another windows is legal, that's what you're trying to tell us?
You're trying to tell us that the guy, who's mages are SYNCED AF, MIMICKING each other is legal stuff right? Using the same nuke at the same time with 1 push of button or whatever the command is, it's legal? Because it's keyboard and shit, while forgetting that this keyboard and software READS single key push and TRANSFERS a command into another windows WITHOUT YOUR OWN INTERACTION WITH OTHER WINDOWS. 
Do you see yourself now, super duper extra smart person super ego person?

4 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

OMFG i showed you NCsoft statements, legit statements telling about programs and data transferring. You're the one who's making a fool in here trying to prove that it's allowed when in agreements stated differently.
@Juji check this guy, if a person thinks keyboard, mouse macros and data transferring is allowed, he's obviously using it. Especially when he's so good at knowing all this stuff and "rules"

i showed you what staff members of this game stated over the years. i think 2 of them were pinned. you refuse to even google. that's on you.

yes i obviously using it, especially  when i play this offline. do you realize how absurd you sound? knowing the rules is obviously mandatory, especially after playing so many years. you make it sound like it's wrong.

but you're wrong and you got mad. at least one mission accomplished.

btw juji doesn't go down to such grunt work, he has a team doing it. keep calling for him, it means nothing kid, you intimidate nobody. i've been legit all these years and nothing is changed.

3 minutes ago, neila4creed said:

funny, you said you play on live, no wonder why live servers are dead.
remember what killed your ''live'' servers, botters and rmt.
keep playing your dead server, or bot paradise. 

can't imagine telling people when i started playing on naia, i saw the same kind of thing, automated bots moving and doing quests on auto! LOL you couldn't get a single mob because bots were running the game.

this is the kind of ''live'' server this beleaua guy plays. 

i don't like bots and i report if i see any. you make it sound like i condone them. oh poor child.

8 minutes ago, beleaua said:

i showed you what staff members of this game stated over the years. i think 2 of them were pinned. you refuse to even google. that's on you.

yes i obviously using it, especially  when i play this offline. do you realize how absurd you sound? knowing the rules is obviously mandatory, especially after playing so many years. you make it sound like it's wrong.

but you're wrong and you got mad. at least one mission accomplished.

btw juji doesn't go down to such grunt work, he has a team doing it. keep calling for him, it means nothing kid, you intimidate nobody. i've been legit all these years and nothing is changed.

i don't like bots and i report if i see any. you make it sound like i condone them. oh poor child.

But before deciding if it's worth to continue defend the person we're trying to report and get banned, read this again and weight your own arguments.

oh so READING 1 window command (your main) and TRANSFERRING commands into another windows is legal, that's what you're trying to tell us?
You're trying to tell us that the guy, who's mages are SYNCED AF, MIMICKING each other is legal stuff right? Using the same nuke at the same time with 1 push of button or whatever the command is, it's legal? Because it's keyboard and shit, while forgetting that this keyboard and software READS single key push and TRANSFERS a command into another windows WITHOUT YOUR OWN INTERACTION WITH OTHER WINDOWS. 

3 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Do you see yourself now, super duper extra smart person super ego person?

you got it wrong again. a keyboard or mouse doesn't read your window. that is illegal. a kb or mouse sends commands to a window. that is their job. when you press a mouse button you don't interact less with a window if the keyboard controls 2 pc in the same time. nowhere in stated on the keyboard it's only for the use of one pc. when you press a button is not like you put your finger on your screen and press that button. it goes through software and hardware to achieve that.

on the other had you guys promoted a software that is illegal. it's created for the purpose of multiboxing in mmo and automate them. that is not the same thing.

stop starting arguments with the wrong premises.

1 minute ago, beleaua said:

you got it wrong again. a keyboard or mouse doesn't read your window. that is illegal. a kb or mouse sends commands to a window. that is their job. when you press a mouse button you don't interact less with a window if the keyboard controls 2 pc in the same time. nowhere in stated on the keyboard it's only for the use of one pc. when you press a button is not like you put your finger on your screen and press that button. it goes through software and hardware to achieve that.

on the other had you guys promoted a software that is illegal. it's created for the purpose of multiboxing in mmo and automate them. that is not the same thing.

stop starting arguments with the wrong premises.

and you see nothing wrong in the guys actions from the video right? it's all looks legal to you?

Just like it isn't illegal to use TV to connect to another computer and use your keyboard/mouse to control a Lineage II instance on that other computer, so is the multi- (broad-)casting key presses is not against the rules.

2 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Just like it isn't illegal to use TV to connect to another computer and use your keyboard/mouse to control a Lineage II instance on that other computer, so is the multi- (broad-)casting key presses is not against the rules.

Impossible send a mouse command to more than one pc/window w/o a software for that

If I will download keyboard software provided by my laptop manufacturer and use f1 for spoil, which will activate command of using other commands on another windows without even alt+tabing, I will be totally ok? I really doubt.
Because that's what that guys is doing. He's controlling all the windows even without switching them.

7 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

and you see nothing wrong in the guys actions from the video right? it's all looks legal to you?

i only said it can be done legit. i stated before but it seems you went over my comments without reading it. i said only that guy and ncsoft knows exactly what's going on but it can be done legit. if the guy is using bots then he is not legit but we don't know.

this chat is getting bored and not fun anymore. want to know more? how do i know about stuff? well, when you have to install the same thing on multiple computers there is such a thing. even one made by microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35460

legit, no bs software or bots. it can also be done through hardware when pc's are not connected.

7 minutes ago, Devoid said:

pretty much

Archived