Bot's and Multibox

2 hours ago, Elcholo1 said:

You do realize built i  game macros when pressed and not looped looks like this right?

for example;

/target Username

/assist

/attack

/use skill name

This is a macronI use in party withnother players that makes me move very "bot" like.  It allows me to efficiently assist my group target'er.

Are you guys incapable of doing this yourself? There is no violatio. of the TOS.  Stop worrying about other people.  They can detect and they are actively banning bots.

when people do what you say they can not move as they do in the video ... In Naia I've done what you said (assist by target, autoloop macro) and it's not similar to what you see in the video because there's always a delay in the main objective and the character that assist.

This behavior is not achieved only with the game's macro.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, kupuldog said:

It's illegal and you should have reported them. I hope you did it

Actually, probably not. The switch, if hardware, only routes inputs on the connected kb/m to another computer. Now, if you are doing something on each of the PC's connected to the KVM switch that sends commands to multiple clients on those PCs at the same time, then I would say yea, that isn't allowed.

4 hours ago, beleaua said:

please? after insulting me all over the place now you ask nicely?

but ok. search yourself through google cache. very easy.  take one simple sentence, like "I think I can see where there may be some confusion over our position on the use of hardware such as the Logitech G15, Nostromo or other programmable game devices.",  and add the old website at the end, like "site: http://boards.lineage2.com" which is the old one. that way you will see all the pages where it was said and only from old forum. one of the stickies with rules about nostromo and logitech keyboards  was on this page: http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=217291

do the rest of the work yourself and find out, it's not hard.

the toxic one here is you and the other person. i said what i had to say and you keep jumping on me with illogical arguments and lies about me.

go on chronos, same name.

You are as toxic as you say they are, and you keep responding to them even after repeatedly saying your are done doing so.

12 minutes ago, Barrel said:

Is there any difference if person is using software or hardware to achieve this results? (botting, automating or mirroring)

the thing is, it's you guys who said it's botting and automating. you're the ones putting this label. maybe it is not? both words imply something that can work without human assistance. so if he not using a 3rd party software popular in mmo's to assist in combat, which are illegal, and he is using his hands but only on one kb/mouse, it's hard to define he is either botting or automating.

for example kb/mouse macro was allowed so far, as long as you were present, but that is already some sort of automation, more than the case above.

The problem with reducing the boxing is the refunding of lot's of money. There are so many ways to screw it up too. Which account gets refunded? You have to go back and check every transaction they purchased. It would take so much time with the thousands of accounts. Do they not refund and just alienate everyone who bought stuff on all their accounts? Legal action incoming. Boxing has always been a thing. The only real solution is to open another server. They just severely underestimated the interest in a classic server.

8 minutes ago, InVizO said:

Quit this crying about multiboxes unless someone wants to reimburse us for the time and Ncoin spent on those boxes.

Because i certainly didn't exp my melee char to hit 40 and not have a buffer lol

Amen brother.   Noones refunding you cause its perfectly legit.

Im not gonna sit around waiting for one these guys tissue boxes to run out, the tears to stop and a whole life of being breast fed that their opinions are unique snowflakes of blessings to come and heal my group.

I like to play the game, not the forums.

Every game I play theres 5 or 6 whiney little babies whining cause they cant just focus on their own game.

Would like an official response on this as well.  I've been manually controlling my characters and using the in game macros.  I've found these buggy, unresponsive from time to time.  For instance if I use spoil in a macro, occasionally I'll get an "enemy is too far away," when I'm in melee and don't even have to move.  Manually hitting the non-macro spoil works 100%.  Sweeper I've had very bad experiences with in a macro, sometimes character becomes completely unresponsive.

I happily would use my Nostromo and its programmable features, if verified these kinds of software/hardware are allowed.

3 minutes ago, Elcholo1 said:

word.  But it makes the boo hoo bandits like barrel here emotional enough to cast suspicions on legit players instead of just playing the game.

You're free to go to play the game and not to read what I write. You have no time to talk in forums you said, so why are you still here? :D 

11 minutes ago, Elcholo1 said:

word.  But it makes the boo hoo bandits like barrel here emotional enough to cast suspicions on legit players instead of just playing the game.

Oh I see where you're coming from. Hotkeynet user right? :D

Archived