Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, beleaua said:

i only said it can be done legit. i stated before but it seems you went over my comments without reading it. i said only that guy and ncsoft knows exactly what's going on but it can be done legit.

this chat is getting bored and not fun anymore. want to know more? how do i know about stuff? well, when you have to install the same thing on multiple computers there is such a thing. even one made by microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35460

legit, no bs software or bots. it can also be done through hardware when pc's are not connected.

pretty much

You defended that guy isn't braking any rules.
Automated use of other windows isn't allowed and it's stated in legal agreements. I provided them to you with links. Please just stfu and let us ban this guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you can have multiple computers running and one keyboard to send the same keystrokes to all pc's you have. you don't need any bot software to run something like in the video, just a few pc's.

This Topic is going nowhere while stating old rules and old facts. We are living in the present and not in the past. You already admitted the facts that lead against the EULA of Lineage 2. In order to

Last night i find one dark elf summoner group running around like a bots, i call him a bot and group leader say me "is multibox" if i dont wrong that is ilegal (eneyone know this is one software that

1 minute ago, kupuldog said:

You defended that guy isn't braking any rules.

of course but i didn't defend him/her so far, only gave arguments if it's possible such thing legit. if he is doing it illegal, it's not related with my arguments. if he is using bot software he/she should be banned. that simple.


Automated use of other windows isn't allowed and it's stated in legal agreements. I provided them to you with links. Please just stfu and let us ban this guy.

keyboard and mouse macro automate game play and yet they are legal as long as you're there and not afk. kinda contradicts what are you saying

.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheGardener said:

Impossible send a mouse command to more than one pc/window w/o a software for that

Wrong, even in Windows where the desktop compositor is proprietary and not selectable you still can use overlays (which are windows) to relay key presses/mouse clicks to inactive window(s) below. You are factually incorrect.

However, the fact that you need software to multicast keypresses over the network, by no means makes this software against the EULA. It does not interact with Lineage II in a non-conforming way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, beleaua said:

i only said it can be done legit. i stated before but it seems you went over my comments without reading it. i said only that guy and ncsoft knows exactly what's going on but it can be done legit. if the guy is using bots then he is not legit but we don't know.

this chat is getting bored and not fun anymore. want to know more? how do i know about stuff? well, when you have to install the same thing on multiple computers there is such a thing. even one made by microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35460

legit, no bs software or bots. it can also be done through hardware when pc's are not connected.

 

pretty much

That a software and allow you to play more than one simple window at same time, that is impossible using only a beyboard/mouse software, you using a external software that ilegal.

Link to post
Share on other sites

so you all that telling me that its not against the rules want to say that i can make macro out of game for auto healing buffing crafting etc,and its not against the rules?  IT IS AGAINST THE RULES. and you ,who defending this stuff are dumb botters and must be banned.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also if you will look up video again, he even haven't stopped changing running directions before his Alts attacked and healed at the exact same moment.
This is you "No no no everything is ok in there, I know everything there, It can be legit guys, he just has super fast fingers and some stuff on his computer helping it, but it's ok, some old moderators told it's ok, bleep the legal statements, they are less important than old deleted moderator posts" :DDDDD

Link to post
Share on other sites

NCwest already said before that programming your Keyboard or Mouse software to enable you to auto-play on multiple Clients at the same time is bannable and thus not allowed. Hime already said in the past that such software was only allowed if it was considered to be used on 1 Client, let's say during PvP, in order to allow you to spam CP potions. That's about it. Anything else you will do with your Keyboard and Mouse software is illegal by default. Simply because there is no difference in using a Third Party Software compared to programming, manipulating this Keyboard/Mouse software to your advantage over other players within this Community. They already have been banning Players since the beginning because their boxes, alts, or temporary login of their friends accounts were being controlled by such altered macro's controlled by Third Party Software from their Mouses or Keyboards.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CoffeeTime said:

NCwest already said before that programming your Keyboard or Mouse software to enable you to auto-play on multiple Clients at the same time is bannable and thus not allowed. Hime already said in the past that such software was only allowed if it was considered to be used on 1 Client, let's say during PvP, in order to allow you to spam CP potions. That's about it. Anything else you will do with your Keyboard and Mouse software is illegal by default. Simply because there is no difference in using a Third Party Software compared to programming, manipulating this Keyboard/Mouse software to your advantage over other players within this Community. They already have been banning Players since the beginning because their boxes, alts, or temporary login of their friends accounts were being controlled by such altered macro's controlled by Third Party Software from their Mouses or Keyboards.

Dude not gonna help... We tried telling him, I even tried giving him legal statements. He's stuck with some ancient administration post (which is already deleted as i understand)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kupuldog said:

Dude not gonna help... We tried telling him, I even tried giving him legal statements. He's stuck with some ancient administration post (which is already deleted as i understand)

yes,some ancient post from we dont know which server .

Link to post
Share on other sites

He looks kinda suspect, however just because someone can do something better than me, I don't automatically assume bot.

Lets say a keystroke goes to multiple windows, like AHK used to do years and years ago.

F1 Hate on tank - AF macro on all other toons
F2 AOE nukes on nuker windows - Group heal on healer
F3 Hate on tank - no shortcut on other windows
F4 Macro - /useskillforce Blaze/Twister whatever, on all nukers

You're not going to be able to do anything at this classic level as one toon. assume you kill one of his toons, you will die to the rest.

It'd be easy to do at this basic level man. I could replicate this behavior within a couple hours, with no illegal software.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Necroed said:

He looks kinda suspect, however just because someone can do something better than me, I don't automatically assume bot.

Lets say a keystroke goes to multiple windows, like AHK used to do years and years ago.

F1 Hate on tank - AF macro on all other toons
F2 AOE nukes on nuker windows - Group heal on healer
F3 Hate on tank - no shortcut on other windows
F4 Macro - /useskillforce Blaze/Twister whatever, on all nukers

You're not going to be able to do anything at this classic level as one toon. assume you kill one of his toons, you will die to the rest.

It'd be easy to do at this basic level man. I could replicate this behavior within a couple hours, with no illegal software.

YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS
(c) Use, or provide others with, any software related to the Game, including any automation software (a.k.a. "bot") or software designed to change or modify operation of the Game;

(ii) software that intercepts or otherwise collects data from or through the Game;

(iii) software that redirects communications from any Game or Service; or

Edited by kupuldog
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Hey Mr. Smart guy, explain this, you just ignored this point. Do you see that word "REDIRECTS". Do you really see it? Do you understand what it means?
If not, I can help you, very smart guy, https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/redirect here's definition of redirecting. And now think about this statement again, and the things guy is using. 
(iii) software that redirects communications from any Game or Service; or

you again?

Quote
deviate - depart from an established course.
"you must not deviate from the agreed route"
synonyms: diverge, digress, drift, stray, slew, veer, swerve, turn away, turn aside, get sidetracked, branch off, differ, vary, change, depart, be different; More

 

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTime said:

NCwest already said before that programming your Keyboard or Mouse software to enable you to auto-play on multiple Clients at the same time is bannable and thus not allowed. Hime already said in the past that such software was only allowed if it was considered to be used on 1 Client, let's say during PvP, in order to allow you to spam CP potions. That's about it. Anything else you will do with your Keyboard and Mouse software is illegal by default. Simply because there is no difference in using a Third Party Software compared to programming, manipulating this Keyboard/Mouse software to your advantage over other players within this Community. They already have been banning Players since the beginning because their boxes, alts, or temporary login of their friends accounts were being controlled by such altered macro's controlled by Third Party Software from their Mouses or Keyboards.

they had an old casse like this in aion. one guy playing 6 summoners in the same time. it deemed to be legit because it was him playing with one kb/mouse, no macro no bots. probably hime should remember as she is taking care of l2&aion&bns community.  i haven't see anywhere stated or denied what you said but it's true afk and automated things are bannable. making a macro to spam you songs or dances every few minutes  and you just watch the screen, is legal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Giraffie said:

yes,some ancient post from we dont know which server .

from official ncwest server and one or two pinned as rules. so i know now you are new here since you don't know these things

5 minutes ago, Necroed said:

He looks kinda suspect, however just because someone can do something better than me, I don't automatically assume bot.

Lets say a keystroke goes to multiple windows, like AHK used to do years and years ago.

F1 Hate on tank - AF macro on all other toons
F2 AOE nukes on nuker windows - Group heal on healer
F3 Hate on tank - no shortcut on other windows
F4 Macro - /useskillforce Blaze/Twister whatever, on all nukers

You're not going to be able to do anything at this classic level as one toon. assume you kill one of his toons, you will die to the rest.

It'd be easy to do at this basic level man. I could replicate this behavior within a couple hours, with no illegal software.

first part is true.

ahk is illegal

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, beleaua said:

you again?

 

they had an old casse like this in aion. one guy playing 6 summoners in the same time. it deemed to be legit because it was him playing with one kb/mouse, no macro no bots. probably hime should remember as she is taking care of l2&aion&bns community.  i haven't see anywhere stated or denied what you said but it's true afk and automated things are bannable. making a macro to spam you songs or dances every few minutes  and you just watch the screen, is legal.

"You again?" I see :D
Aion, i'm laughing so hard, really, Aion, when was it? :D
ALT+R macro differs than a bleepin software macro where you control all the windows while playing main window. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

making IN GAME macro,yes,but not that stuff that i see on video. and you are nobody here to tell that this is legal. @beleaua

and if you use it and still not banned that does not mean it is legal,and when you get banned,dont cry "Why ban?" 

Edited by Giraffie
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@beleaua so you provided us the rules of different server as a proof that this is legal in Classic server while I have provided you the rules I found about classic server. You still think you're talking good things? 
Killing witches in very old times was a legal thing, try to defend yourself nowadays in a court for killing a "witch"

Edited by kupuldog
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Giraffie said:

making IN GAME macro,yes,but not that stuff that i see on video. and you are nobody here to tell that this is legal. @beleaua

you confuse things. in game macro or macro outside the game, made to spam cp pots or dance or whatever, done by your bk/mouse is legal as well, as long as you are present.

however, i suspect that guy is not using any macro. a few days ago it was someone else accusing him/her of doing the same thing on 3 different characters. it was spamming body to mind in the same time and nuking in the same time. you don't need macro for that just one keyboard and live fingers, to control 3 pc in the same time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a pair of light summoners that were perfectly synchronized yesterday, move to the same exact spot, attack at the exact time with their pets and cast at the same time.

I just assumed the player was using a KVM switch, is that botting then?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, beleaua said:

you confuse things. in game macro or macro outside the game, made to spam cp pots or dance or whatever, done by your bk/mouse is legal as well, as long as you are present.

however, i suspect that guy is not using any macro. a few days ago it was someone else accusing him/her of doing the same thing on 3 different characters. it was spamming body to mind in the same time and nuking in the same time. you don't need macro for that just one keyboard and live fingers, to control 3 pc in the same time.

(iii) software that redirects communications from any Game or Service; or

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, beleaua said:

you confuse things. in game macro or macro outside the game, made to spam cp pots or dance or whatever, done by your bk/mouse is legal as well, as long as you are present.

however, i suspect that guy is not using any macro. a few days ago it was someone else accusing him/her of doing the same thing on 3 different characters. it was spamming body to mind in the same time and nuking in the same time. you don't need macro for that just one keyboard and live fingers, to control 3 pc in the same time.

i telling you once again,you are nobody here to tell that this is legal,you and only YOU think that this is legal,because you use it,its not about fingers,its helping you to win against players that dont use this stuff,so it is illegal,even CP potions spam. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Karnz said:

I saw a pair of light summoners that were perfectly synchronized yesterday, move to the same exact spot, attack at the exact time with their pets and cast at the same time.

I just assumed the player was using a KVM switch, is that botting then?

It's illegal and you should have reported them. I hope you did it

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

@beleaua so you provided us the rules of different server as a proof that this is legal in Classic server while I have provided you the rules I found about classic server. You still think you're talking good things? 
Killing witches in very old times was a legal thing, try to defend yourself nowadays in a court for killing a "witch"

it is the rules for all servers and more than l2 itself. btw in the same time they deleted old l2 forum they also deleted aion forum, but it was the same. deleting a forum doesn't mean the rules don't stand anymore. go ask support and stop being a fool.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beleaua said:

it is the rules for all servers and more than l2 itself. btw in the same time they deleted old l2 forum they also deleted aion forum, but it was the same. deleting a forum doesn't mean the rules don't stand anymore. go ask support and stop being a fool.

there is no such rules,you lie,its only your rules that you and only you think are legal,bot users also think that their bot is legal,adena sellers also think that its legal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...