Bot's and Multibox

1 minute ago, beleaua said:

it is the rules for all servers and more than l2 itself. btw in the same time they deleted old l2 forum they also deleted aion forum, but it was the same. deleting a forum doesn't mean the rules don't stand anymore. go ask support and stop being a fool.

You're the fool. I don't need to ask for rules when I have already found them and linked you them. 
You're being a fool telling us this NCsoft statemnt isn't true:
(iii) software that redirects communications from any Game or Service; or

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kupuldog said:

It's illegal and you should have reported them. I hope you did it

But the player was probably not afk, and was probably playing, inputting mouse clicks and keystrokes, basically not automated, just cloned to another PC.

2 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

(iii) software that redirects communications from any Game or Service; or

you know what that means? it refers to software injectors, network packet manipulation and all sorts of that thing.

2 minutes ago, Giraffie said:

i telling you once again,you are nobody here to tell that this is legal,you and only YOU think that this is legal,because you use it,its not about fingers,its helping you to win against players that dont use this stuff,so it is illegal,even CP potions spam. 

look at the old forum through google cache. i'm here since many years, you on the other hand seems really new. the nobody you speak of is you.

1 minute ago, kupuldog said:

It's illegal and you should have reported them. I hope you did it

how did you determine that is illegal? because you said so?

3 minutes ago, beleaua said:

you know what that means? it refers to software injectors, network packet manipulation and all sorts of that thing.

look at the old forum through google cache. i'm here since many years, you on the other hand seems really new. the nobody you speak of is you.

how did you determine that is illegal? because you said so?

5 minutes ago, Karnz said:

But the player was probably not afk, and was probably playing, inputting mouse clicks and keystrokes, basically not automated, just cloned to another PC.

Because NCsoft said so "AUTOMATED", you see the word "AUTOMATED". : 
YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS
(c) Use, or provide others with, any software related to the Game, including any automation software (a.k.a. "bot") or software designed to change or modify operation of the Game;
https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/lineage-2/lineage-2-rules-of-conduct.php
https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/lineage-2/lineage-2-user-agreement.php

3 minutes ago, Giraffie said:

there is no such rules,you lie,its only your rules that you and only you think are legal,bot users also think that their bot is legal,adena sellers also think that its legal. 

use your brain and start searching through google the old forum. just because it's not in your face, actually i copy/asted in your face a few pages back, it doesn't mean i lie. stop attributing me bot and rmt activities which are illegal. you logic, it's simple, just use your brain for once.

2 minutes ago, Karnz said:

like i said, they had cases like these and deemed not illegal, so far. because technically it doesn't break any rules. it's not macros it's not botting, not afk. but because too many are on the server they might have to enforce some rules, probably related to this as well. however, that guy just blatantly saying it is illegal, he is not right.

7 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Because NCsoft said so "AUTOMATED", you see the word "AUTOMATED". : 
YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS
(c) Use, or provide others with, any software related to the Game, including any automation software (a.k.a. "bot") or software designed to change or modify operation of the Game;

do you need a spelling lesson here? i think you need to read it yourself.

use your brain and start searching through google the old forum. just because it's not in your face, actually i copy/asted in your face a few pages back, it doesn't mean i lie. stop attributing me bot and rmt activities which are illegal. you logic, it's simple, just use your brain for once.

we are in this forum,in this game,and i dont see such rules,everything i see that you cant use 3rd party software that helps you in game,using it is illegal,so as i said,i dont care about what you lie here,everything that i saw on video is illegal,also automated spaming cp pots by 3rd party software is illegal also,because it makes you stronger against player that dont use that software,so use YOUR BRAINS.

4 minutes ago, beleaua said:

like i said, they had cases like these and deemed not illegal, so far. because technically it doesn't break any rules. it's not macros it's not botting, not afk. but because too many are on the server they might have to enforce some rules, probably related to this as well. however, that guy just blatantly saying it is illegal, he is not right.

It's automatization. Automatization is illegal except of what you find on ALT+R
Use your own brain, such a smart guy couldn't provide us the link, such a smart guy can't push Ctrl+H and provide us the link.

1 minute ago, Giraffie said:

we are in this forum,in this game,and i dont see such rules,everything i see that you cant use 3rd party software that helps you in game,using it is illegal,so as i said,i dont care about what you lie here,everything that i saw on video is illegal,also automated spaming cp pots by 3rd party software is illegal also,because it makes you stronger against player that dont use that software,so use YOUR BRAINS.

how about you use your brain first? just because they took down the old forum and they forgot to copy the rules, it doesn't mean the old rules are washed away. btw, teamspeak is a 3rd party software, legal, and helps me in game. that makes it illegal? anyway, go ask the support about kb and mice with macro.

1 minute ago, Giraffie said:

"THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM" "SUCH AS A BOT"  IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE "auto spam cp pots by 3rd party program" GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS 
any automation software

you need help with translation? what word you do not understand? @beleaua

when you select only the words you want of course you can make everything being your way. that is not how rules work.

i'm arguing with a bunch of kids here.

Just now, beleaua said:

how about you use your brain first? just because they took down the old forum and they forgot to copy the rules, it doesn't mean the old rules are washed away. btw, teamspeak is a 3rd party software, legal, and helps me in game. that makes it illegal? anyway, go ask the support about kb and mice with macro.

IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE 
you have problems with translation,what word you did not understand?

IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE 

see, i can tell you the same thing because all the answers i gave are already there.

you can't just copy random words and make up anything about it. read the  whole sentence.

all answers for me are in the rules,rules that i can read,3rd party program that automate process "auto spam 2nd.3rd.4th... window (boxes) skills,auto spam cp pots" is illegal. and i see that you have problems with understanding rules,understanding what is automate,what is 3rd party soft,what is soft that help you to take advantage over other players. 

all answers for me are in the rules,rules that i can read,3rd party program that automate process "auto spam 2nd.3rd.4th... window (boxes) skills,auto spam cp pots" is illegal. 

using in game made macro are illegal. you know why? because i took a random word (automated) from a sentence and decided to use it however i want. this is what you do.

using in game made macro are illegal. you know why? because i took a random word (automated) from a sentence and decided to use it however i want. this is what you do.

no,because its not 3rd party software ,understand,problems with translation again?
and you defending your wrong position here because you use that software. because you cant play legal game with your fingers,you need 3rd party software to take advantage over other players. 

8 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

I am not able to add any clarifying post to this thread at this point, but I do however want to remind everybody to keep it civil and refrain from calling each other names and attacking each other. 

Thank you!

Could you please encourage people who're taking care of server rules to tweak 1 specific rule, instead of software and blah blah blah, just to put:
No automatization of the game allowed unless it's provided by the Classic client itself.

3 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Could you please encourage people who're taking care of server rules to tweak 1 specific rule, instead of software and blah blah blah, just to put:
No automatization of the game allowed unless it's provided by the Classic client itself.

you need to read the rules you quoting  and also search for the rules that got deleted with the forum. not my problem you don't understand.

Just now, beleaua said:

you need to read the rules you quoting  and also search for the rules that got deleted with the forum. not my problem you don't understand.

no he dont need to search the rules that got deleted,and the rules that he quoting say no 3rd party software that automate process SUCH as bot,you know what word SUCH means? it means that its not only bot,but other 3rd party software that automate game process too,problems with translation?

@beleaua poor guy. We tried to show you Lineage2 rules, but you kept providing us some old post without names, without links, just some shit, while we provided you the real stuff. After that you started insulting us and assuming that you're the master of computers, bots and rules while all the people talking to you are idiots. And still even after this, you haven't opened history and showed us that link with the rules. 
Your ego is over the place.

4 minutes ago, beleaua said:

SEARCH FOR THE RULES THAT GOT DELETED. 
Lets try again.

:D omg I can't believe this :D Why I need to SEARCH FOR THE RULES THAT GOT DELETED when I have https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/lineage-2/lineage-2-rules-of-conduct.php
https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/lineage-2/lineage-2-user-agreement.php NOT DELETED RULES

no he dont need to search the rules that got deleted,and the rules that he quoting say no 3rd party software that automate process SUCH as bot,you know what word SUCH means? it means that its not only bot,but other 3rd party software that automate game process too,problems with translation?

i think you got a big problem yourself.

Just now, kupuldog said:

@beleaua poor guy. We tried to show you Lineage2 rules, but you kept providing us some old post without names, without links, just some shit, while we provided you the real stuff. After that you started insulting us and assuming that you're the master of computers, bots and rules while all the people talking to you are idiots. And still even after this, you haven't opened history and showed us that link with the rules. 
Your ego is over the place.

i tried to show you lineage 2 rules. you dismiss them because you don't know how to search and you don't know how to ask support. instead you keep complaining on forum, like support is ever reading the forum solving your problems. i never said i'm the master of computers, even worse, of bots, or telling you that you're idiot. stop assigning me all these things.

2 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Lets try again.

:D omg I can't believe this :D Why I need to SEARCH FOR THE RULES THAT GOT DELETED when I have https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/lineage-2/lineage-2-rules-of-conduct.php
https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/lineage-2/lineage-2-user-agreement.php NOT DELETED RULES

where were you when over these years when everyone bought themselves fancy keyboards and mouses and kept asking support if it's legal or not? answer have been delivered, not my problem you were not even born to read them. what you linked doesn't cover that.

i think you got a big problem yourself.

i tried to show you lineage 2 rules. you dismiss them because you don't know how to search and you don't know how to ask support. instead you keep complaining on forum, like support is ever reading the forum solving your problems. i never said i'm the master of computers, even worse, of bots, or telling you that you're idiot. stop assigning me all these things.

Could you please press CTRL + H and provide us the link? It's very easy. 
Yes you did started telling to go and learn stuff about computers before talking, to learn about bots before talking, you just reply ago told that person has some problems. 

Archived