Bot's and Multibox

1 minute ago, beleaua said:

where were you when over these years when everyone bought themselves fancy keyboards and mouses and kept asking support if it's legal or not? answer have been delivered, not my problem you were not even born to read them. what you linked doesn't cover that.

Oh yeah and you called all the people who tried to show you different side that they are kids without any knowledge. And you do it again, you assume something about me. Not we, you do.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, beleaua said:

where were you when over these years when everyone bought themselves fancy keyboards and mouses and kept asking support if it's legal or not? answer have been delivered, not my problem you were not even born to read them. what you linked doesn't cover that.

I see, you're the smartest one in here (not).
How can I block you so I will never meet you again, you toxic person.
P.s. what's your nick name (if you play in giran) so i'll block there too :)

8 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Could you please press CTRL + H and provide us the link? It's very easy. 
Yes you did started telling to go and learn stuff about computers before talking, to learn about bots before talking, you just reply ago told that person has some problems. 

please? after insulting me all over the place now you ask nicely?

but ok. search yourself through google cache. very easy.  take one simple sentence, like "I think I can see where there may be some confusion over our position on the use of hardware such as the Logitech G15, Nostromo or other programmable game devices.",  and add the old website at the end, like "site: http://boards.lineage2.com" which is the old one. that way you will see all the pages where it was said and only from old forum. one of the stickies with rules about nostromo and logitech keyboards  was on this page: http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=217291

do the rest of the work yourself and find out, it's not hard.

4 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

I see, you're the smartest one in here (not).
How can I block you so I will never meet you again, you toxic person.
P.s. what's your nick name (if you play in giran) so i'll block there too :)

the toxic one here is you and the other person. i said what i had to say and you keep jumping on me with illogical arguments and lies about me.

go on chronos, same name.

please? after insulting me all over the place now you ask nicely?

but ok. search yourself through google cache. very easy.  take one simple sentence, like "I think I can see where there may be some confusion over our position on the use of hardware such as the Logitech G15, Nostromo or other programmable game devices.",  and add the old website at the end, like "site: http://boards.lineage2.com" which is the old one. that way you will see all the pages where it was said and only from old forum. one of the stickies with rules about nostromo and logitech keyboards  was on this page: http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=217291

do the rest of the work yourself and find out, it's not hard.

the toxic one here is you and the other person. i said what i had to say and you keep jumping on me with illogical arguments and lies about me.

go on chronos, same name.

That site doesn't exist, you provided non existing rules. 
Get back to your Chronos and never come back again you sick bleep, here you go, a real insult.

3 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

That site doesn't exist, you provided non existing rules. 
Get back to your Chronos and never come back again you sick bleep, here you go, a real insult.

still exist in the web archive. that site existed until a few weeks ago. it's not an excuse to say it's not real. read what happened:

2 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

@Juji @Hime Could you please confirm that @beleaua statements about legal automatization of the game outside ALT+R are lies?

automatization is not even a word used by them or me. my statement was about the rules of macro using kb/mice, outside of in game macro. that is a more correct way of asking. now retract the lie you just said.

3 minutes ago, beleaua said:

automatization is not even a word used by them or me. my statement was about the rules of macro using kb/mice, outside of in game macro. that is a more correct way of asking. now retract the lie you just said.

If the character is found to be exhibiting behavior that cannot be replicated through the use of a normal keyboard/mouse setup, then the character is considered to be "botting" even if they are only using a programmable device like the Logitech G15 or Nostromo.
Now look at the last sentence you have provided previously

6 minutes ago, beleaua said:

We understand that many player look for ways to make game play easier by AUTOMATING certain aspects of the game but if your AUTOMATION ever interferes with other game play it will become a problem.

@kupuldog he have problem with understanding what is 3rd party software and automated. what is in game macro and what is 3rd party software macro. and yes,also he have problems with "harassment" .  

Edit: also he have problem to understand that i can make 3rd party program NOT bot ,but 3rd party program ,and launch whole clan on macro and go clean some location alone,but who we trying to speak with ,its legal he say.

11 minutes ago, beleaua said:

If you still think that kind of automatization considered ok by moderators, you have problems, kid ;) They clearly stated in YOUR PROVIDED INFORMATION that serious use of this stuff is considered punishable.

9 minutes ago, Giraffie said:

he have problem with understanding what is 3rd party software and automated. what is in game macro and what is 3rd party software macro.

you two have a problem with this exact thing you're preaching. you have no idea which is which, and the rules of it. you also take words out of context and make your own thing. read the whole sentences next time.

you two have a problem with this exact thing you're preaching. you have no idea which is which, and the rules of it. you also take words out of context and make your own thing. read the whole sentences next time.

go back to the dead server where macros are allowed :D bye :D You took word out of context because administration clearly stated - serious AUTOMATIZATION is bannable, rules did the same:
We understand that many player look for ways to make game play easier by automating certain aspects of the game but if your automation ever interferes with other game play it will become a problem.
If the character is found to be exhibiting behavior that cannot be replicated through the use of a normal keyboard/mouse setup, then the character is considered to be "botting" even if they are only using a programmable device like the Logitech G15 or Nostromo.

YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS
(c) Use, or provide others with, any software related to the Game, including any automation software (a.k.a. "bot") or software designed to change or modify operation of the Game;

I do not think they are bots, they must be some type of macro program which is also illegal ... but if they are bots they are not very "smart" the bots that I have seen in the official L2 even "talk" when someone comes near

btw this is the forum of live server (Naia and Chronos), not L2 Classic :D

1 minute ago, kupuldog said:

go back to the dead server where macros are allowed :D bye :D You took word out of context because administration clearly stated - serious AUTOMATIZATION is bannable, rules did the same:
We understand that many player look for ways to make game play easier by automating certain aspects of the game but if your automation ever interferes with other game play it will become a problem.

that sentence was followed by

The best rule of thumb to follow is to make sure that any macro you make for your nostromo requires your presence to operate.

you're not very good at reading

And you know why you look stupid? 
Because the thing you provided said it's punishable only in serious cases but you still defended the guy from the video so I assume, this kind of macros isn't serious stuff at all.
And you wonder why did people (including me) asked to check on you. 
Nah it's not the problem in you, it's problem in all the people who denied your statements.. :D

that sentence was followed by

you're not very good at reading

you're very good at cherry picking, because later he/she stated.

This Topic is going nowhere while stating old rules and old facts. We are living in the present and not in the past. You already admitted the facts that lead against the EULA of Lineage 2. In order to play 6 accounts simultaneously by clicking a single button on your mouse or keyboard on one of the Clients/PC. It means you have programmed Third Party Software, outside the Lineage 2 client to automate gameplay in the other 5 Lineage 2 clients. This fact alone is bannable by default. In order to play multiple clients you need to switch between clients manually and press the action keys on each individual skill bar for each Character. Anything else is called automation by progamming Third Party Software, or dowloading illegal Third Party software. Also you are not allowed to play more the 3 Clients from the same PC. Seeing 6 Characters in perfect harmony fighting, hunting, shooting all within 0,01 ms reads automation all over it.

Nostromo back in the day was only allowed under certain conditions: It was used only on one Lineage 2 Client; not while being AFK, not to program for AUTO-hunting in any form while you go watch TV, sport in the Gym, or went to the bar.

Now all go EXP and let Support deal with it. Nothing will change when typing all here all day long.

Just now, kupuldog said:

And you know why you look stupid? 
Because the thing you provided said it's punishable only in serious cases but you still defended the guy from the video so I assume, this kind of macros isn't serious stuff at all.
And you wonder why did people (including me) asked to check on you. 
Nah it's not the problem in you, it's problem in all the people who denied your statements.. :D

oh really now. i am the one that looks stupid?

you provided me with 2 sentences from 2 different phrases, mashed them together and even added one more. you took them out of context. read again, now separately. see how wrong you are.

first sentence was part of this

Thank you for contacting Lineage II support. You are welcome to use a nostromo pad to play Lineage II. You must be very careful about programming the pad to automate game play. We request that you only use the nostromo while present at your computer. We understand that many player look for ways to make game play easier by automating certain aspects of the game but if your automation ever interferes with other game play it will become a problem.

The best rule of thumb to follow is to make sure that any macro you make for your nostromo requires your presence to operate.

You will not be punished for what you have done in the past, please just make sure you are present at your computer in the future.

second sentence is part of this

Hello,

I think I can see where there may be some confusion over our position on the use of hardware such as the Logitech G15, Nostromo or other programmable game devices. In actuality, our position regarding the use of these devices has never changed. It has always been against the rules when these devices are used to automate game play in a manner not possible through normal game play.

The best way to determine if how you are using these devices is a violation or not is by asking yourself "Can a normal keyboard/mouse combination replicate the same behavior?" If how you are using the programmable device can be done through a regular mouse/keyboard combination, then you won't have anything to worry about.

One example I often hear of is spamming CP potions. These devices can be setup to endlessly spam CP potions with the push of a button. Repeatedly consuming CP potions is possible through the use of a regular keyboard by setting up a hotkey and just holding down the hotkey on the keyboard. The difference is if the programmable device is somehow able to detect the character's CP level and automatically start spamming CP potions at a specific level and then automatically stop spamming the CP potions at a specific level.

There is a very distinguishable difference between using these devices to facilitate game play compared to using these devices to automate game play. We're looking for and testing for the automation. If the character is found to be exhibiting behavior that cannot be replicated through the use of a normal keyboard/mouse setup, then the character is considered to be "botting" even if they are only using a programmable device like the Logitech G15 or Nostromo.

so read again and again. kb/mices macros weren't banned as long as it followed rules i posted few pages ago

5 minutes ago, beleaua said:

you provided me with 2 sentences from 2 different phrases, mashed them together and even added one more. you took them out of context. read again, now separately. see how wrong you are.

so read again and again. kb/mices macros weren't banned as long as it followed rules i posted few pages ago

And the rules are:
Use macros only while present for the most simple actions.

You see now where's the point in your all the post where're you're trying to say that this stuff showed in the video is ok?

7 minutes ago, beleaua said:

Now please say sorry to everyone who you tried to insult (age, knowledge, mental state), because all we did we tried to show you, that this is not ok. And there's nowhere told it's ok. Even your "proof" shows that it's allowed only for the most simple things and complex macros/commands like in the videos are punishable. 

7 minutes ago, beleaua said:

The best way to determine if how you are using these devices is a violation or not is by asking yourself "Can a normal keyboard/mouse combination replicate the same behavior?" If how you are using the programmable device can be done through a regular mouse/keyboard combination, then you won't have anything to worry about.

can a normal mouse/kb make whole party to attack once at same time? you are so funny guy. 
you still have problems with reading the whole thing and translation.
(Im the one who played legally 1 party on 3PC`s 3/3/3 windows to kill RB on AUTOMATED in game macro on Skelth,and i can say that its not so easy,but things i see on video,i have 6 computers at home,so i can run 2 party,with that AUTOMATED 3rd party software i can go clan war alone)

5 minutes ago, CoffeeTime said:

This Topic is going nowhere while stating old rules and old facts. We are living in the present and not in the past.

EULA and others have been older than there rules. Are they not standing because they are old?

You already admitted the facts that lead against the EULA of Lineage 2.

What? Careful of what are you insinuating about me. Also, are you not the person that had a nickname with cream in the game? Not legit.

In order to play 6 accounts simultaneously by clicking a single button on your mouse or keyboard on one of the Clients/PC. It means you have programmed Third Party Software, outside the Lineage 2 client to automate gameplay in the other 5 Lineage 2 clients.

Everything outside L2 is a 3rd party software. Yet this can be also done through hardware and no software. What is the stance then? How is this automation when you're present there and do it yourself?

This fact alone is bannable by default. In order to play multiple clients you need to switch between clients manually and press the action keys on each individual skill bar for each Character.

none said is by default bannable and none said you're not pressing a key on each individual character when you do that with 4 pc.

Anything else is called automation by progamming Third Party Software, or dowloading illegal Third Party software. Also you are not allowed to play more the 3 Clients from the same PC. Seeing 6 Characters in perfect harmony fighting, hunting, shooting all within 0,01 ms reads automation all over it.

is not automation because it can't fight itself, find targets, heal, pick up, move to other target and so on, all by itself. it's automation when you're not present and don't press those keys yourself. also macros while not afk is the first step to automation, yet allowed.

Nostromo back in the day was only allowed under certain conditions: It was used only on one Lineage 2 Client; not while being AFK, not to program for AUTO-hunting in any form while you go watch TV, sport in the Gym, or went to the bar.

that is what i said as well

Now all go EXP and let Support deal with it. Nothing will change when typing all here all day long.

agree

Archived