Bot's and Multibox

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, beleaua said:

is not automation because it can't fight itself, find targets, heal, pick up, move to other target and so on, all by itself. it's automation when you're not present and don't press those keys yourself.
He is not present on healers and mages. He's controlling tank. When he controls tank, SOMETHING (the reason for ban) is watching what he's doing on his main account. And when he performs command on his main account, that SOMETHING sends a command, to do actions on his Alts. But he's not present on his alts, he's present only on his tank. 

Do you get the point now?

6 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

is not automation because it can't fight itself, find targets, heal, pick up, move to other target and so on, all by itself. it's automation when you're not present and don't press those keys yourself.
He is not present on healers and mages. He's controlling tank. When he controls tank, SOMETHING (the reason for ban) is watching what he's doing on his main account. And when he performs command on his main account, that SOMETHING sends a command, to do actions on his Alts. But he's not present on his alts, he's present only on his tank. 

Do you get the point now?

so far people only accused that guy of playing the same class and using the same skill on every of his chars. now he/she suddenly have tank and healer?

besides the point... as long as he is present at his pc's and he is doing those actions and not some automated software that find its hp and heal, then he is within rules.

As all should know there is an action automatically placed in your hotkeys. It is the bot report key. Use it. If he is not there, he will get the bot debuff and probably die to mobs

the video only shows that he has all the characters on a looped /target my enemy

/Forceuse skill

Ezpz

You do realize built i  game macros when pressed and not looped looks like this right?

for example;

/target Username

/assist

/attack

/use skill name

This is a macronI use in party withnother players that makes me move very "bot" like.  It allows me to efficiently assist my group target'er.

Are you guys incapable of doing this yourself? There is no violatio. of the TOS.  Stop worrying about other people.  They can detect and they are actively banning bots.

4 minutes ago, Elcholo1 said:

You do realize built i  game macros when pressed and not looped looks like this right?

for example;

/target Username

/assist

/attack

/use skill name

This is a macronI use in party withnother players that makes me move very "bot" like.  It allows me to efficiently assist my group target'er.

Are you guys incapable of doing this yourself? There is no violatio. of the TOS.  

yes,on one computer at same time,even no delay,give him a medal ,or you think we dont know how in-game macro look like?

20 minutes ago, beleaua said:

so far people only accused that guy of playing the same class and using the same skill on every of his chars. now he/she suddenly have tank and healer?

Huh? You're strange, it's nothing about what classes he's driving and which skills he's using. His main is tank or bd, using agro on mobs while alts are running in the back. Without stopping controlling main (tank) part of alts are on nukes, part are on heals.

20 minutes ago, beleaua said:

besides the point... as long as he is present at his pc's and he is doing those actions and not some automated software that find its hp and heal, then he is within rules.

Automated software or hardware is doing actions on his alts, he's present only on his tank.
But in the mean time, you're still applying non existing rules, go learn some law basics, the only rules are on paper, deleted forums, deleted posts means nothing, they're deleted, forget them. The paper is where you sign an agreement when installing/downloading l2 stuff. And I linked you the information about the rules all of us signed. It's very basic law rule. CEO words on twitter means nothing unless it's not on the paper, what secretary told you about company's quater earnings means nothing. What matters is what you see on the paper. And go read the paper. Automatization is not allowed. They would never allow this things, it would kill the population and as soon as they would tell it's allowed (I bet they won't), they would get tones of refunds. That's what you're trying to defend is illogical AF and you can only guess why auto macros were disabled all over the place.
Stop being idiot, take care of your ego and good luck. 

10 minutes ago, Elcholo1 said:

for example;

/target Username

/assist

/attack

/use skill name

Are you guys incapable of doing this yourself? There is no violatio. of the TOS.  Stop worrying about other people.  They can detect and they are actively banning bots.

Hey man, I think you should go to "Fastest fingers" competition. I would love to see how you make 5 alts use this macro in a matter of miliseconds just using your own fingers :D

3 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Huh? You're strange, it's nothing about what classes he's driving and which skills he's using. His main is tank or bd, using agro on mobs. While alts are running in the back. Without stopping controlling main (tank) part of alts are on nukes, part are on heals.

Automated software or hardware is doing actions on his alts, he's present only on his tank.
But in the mean time, you're still applying non existing rules, go learn some law basics, the only rules are on paper, deleted forums, deleted posts means nothing, they're deleted, forget them. The paper is where you sign an agreement when installing/downloading l2 stuff. And I linked you the information about the rules all of us signed. It's very basic law rule. CEO words on twitter means nothing unless it's not on the paper, what secretary told you about company's quater earnings means nothing. What matters is what you see on the paper. And go read the paper. Automatization is not allowed. They would never allow this things, it would kill the population and as soon as they would tell it's allowed (I bet they won't), they would get tones of refunds. That's what you're trying to defend is illogical AF and you can only guess why auto macros were disabled all over the place.
Stop being idiot, take care of your ego and good luck. 

nope you're wrong. you can reply to me as long as you want, i already gave the answer and even more, you don't change my mind. you can keep trying, nothing will change. you want real answers, use the support button and go ask. complaining on forum doesn't do any good, support doesn't read forum. you want to see if that guy is legit or not, report it. you're just wasting time here.

16 minutes ago, Ravenna said:

As all should know there is an action automatically placed in your hotkeys. It is the bot report key. Use it. If he is not there, he will get the bot debuff and probably die to mobs

the video only shows that he has all the characters on a looped /target my enemy

/Forceuse skill

Ezpz

loop macros were disabled, you need some extra stuff to do this
Ezpz ban :D

Don't you guys think this topic has been raised 9999 billion times?!

AS LONG AS YOURE AT YOUR PC ACTUALLY PLAYING, MACRO SOFTWARE AND THE LIKE IS ALLOWED! JUST LIKE EVERY MAJOR MMORPG.....

It's been stated too many times before by NCsoft staff....

3 minutes ago, beleaua said:

nope you're wrong. you can reply to me as long as you want, i already gave the answer and even more, you don't change my mind. you can keep trying, nothing will change. you want real answers, use the support button and go ask. complaining on forum doesn't do any good, support doesn't read forum. you want to see if that guy is legit or not, report it. you're just wasting time here.

I'm not wasting. I want to hear an answer from @Juji or @Hime about this guy destiny. 
With so many views I think more people will want to know the answer what happens to botters on NCsoft.
Not banned = leave
Banned = nice
No answer = probably leave 
This topic was hot enough, especially with your bullshit that this is kinda tolerated and so my logic says it has to be replied by administration.

21 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

I'm not wasting. I want to hear an answer from @Juji or @Hime about this guy destiny. 
With so many views I think more people will want to know the answer what happens to botters on NCsoft.
Not banned = leave
Banned = nice
No answer = probably leave 
This topic was hot enough, especially with your bullshit that this is kinda tolerated and so my logic says it has to be replied by administration.

The problem is, it's just as likely this guy is using hotkeynet which has been used in L2 and every other major mmorpg for many years. 

The staff doesn't respond and give black and white answers because its not a black and white subject.

CP pot macros. Dance macros. Clickers for crafting shots. Sending direct keystroke command to different monitors. Sending direct keystroke command to different processes. Cloning input devices. The list goes on and on.

That's why the general rule has been stated soooo many times: You are not allowed to automate gameplay while youre away from pc that client is running on.....

It's like you guys have never played mmorpgs before in this decade :)

9 minutes ago, warborn said:

The problem is, it's just as likely this guy is using hotkeynet which has been used in L2 and every other major mmorpg for many years. 

The staff doesn't respond and give black and white answers because its not a black and white subject.

CP pot macros. Dance macros. Clickers for crafting shots. Sending direct keystroke command to different monitors. Sending direct keystroke command to different processes. Cloning input devices. The list goes on and on.

That's why the general rule has been stated soooo many times: You are not allowed to automate gameplay while youre away from pc that client is running on.....

It's like you guys have never played mmorpgs before in this decade :)

Oh well, if they won't reply in here, some people will assume bad things about this server and some people will leave.

38 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Oh well, if they won't reply in here, some people will assume bad things about this server and some people will leave.

I completely get it. I hate it too dude but I learned to just play for myself and not let anyone else's game behaviors effect me. Its unfortunate, many mmorpg players have become very creative and found ways to be over efficient. As result, leaving other players at a disadvantage when comparing progress.

You see for corporations, there is too much liability involved with setting complicated rules that cannot be forced consistently and evenly amongst all players. 

For example, many L2 players use setup similar to this; with g13 speedpad: 3 rows of keys comprising of approximately 30 buttons.

Top row - monitor 1.

Middle - monitor 2.

Bottom row - monitor 3. 

Guy in video however, isn't sending keystrokes to monitors but instead the processes. Which is a very grey area in regards to multiboxing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It appears he is also sending parallel keystroke command to multiple processes via single keystroke - which is the greyest of all multibox. It certainly. wouldn't be bad idea for NCsoft staff to comment

One thing for sure, hes certainly breaking 3 box rule, or at least exploiting around it (which is against the rules afaik).

you mean support. when you get banned for breaking the rules it's the support that does it and not the forum community manager and others. best answer you get is from there, as the gm's are the one responsible for banning illegal activities. this is why i said, it's easier to send a ticket and ask.

12 minutes ago, beleaua said:

you mean support. when you get banned for breaking the rules it's the support that does it and not the forum community manager and others. best answer you get is from there, as the gm's are the one responsible for banning illegal activities. this is why i said, it's easier to send a ticket and ask.

Its more time saving to write an answer in topic where everyone will be able to see than answering multiple tickets.

9 minutes ago, beleaua said:

yea but support never reads the forum. next best thing is to ask the community manager what's their stance of macros from kb/mouse and other related stuff but they can also choose to ignore your questions

I hope you did the same thing, asked support about classic rules and reported bot.

1 minute ago, kupuldog said:

I hope you did the same thing, asked support about classic rules and reported bot.

but i don't need to ask about rules since it's the same that have been for many years and i know them. and since i didn't encounter this guy in the game i have no reason to report.

7 hours ago, beleaua said:

haha. you are mad. this guy played since 2005 and still legit, no ban so far. also not playing classic anymore but sure...

kid, it says there bot. keyboard and mices are not bots. here is what ncwest staff said over the years

Just to be clear, it says "such as a bot"... which I am sure you understand is an example of third-party software, not the only type. If this guy you know is using software that automates the process of sending commands to several clients, then yes, that is not allowed if you were to go strictly by the ToS.

2 minutes ago, Xandori said:

Just to be clear, it says "such as a bot"... which I am sure you understand is an example of third-party software, not the only type. If this guy you know is using software that automates the process of sending commands to several clients, then yes, that is not allowed if you were to go strictly by the ToS.

Please no, don't start it. :D I'm not sure if I'm ready for second wave of his replies.

Archived