So, this is actually Pay 2 Play ?

Seifer

Isn't it ?

I mean, it's impossible to play otherwise. 10h queues, and that's only if youy are lucky enough for the queue not to get stucked in the middle.

Is NCSoft classic team seriously in weekend while most of the players are more active during the weekend ? Not a single word from them about this critical issue.

Just consider this as a beta ffs, so many things went wrong...

If I hadn't bought a pack and was free to play, I would already have moved to Aden. In a month or so, I expect most people will get tired of the grind, decide the game is too hard again, and quit. Just sucks waiting for all the people to drop off in the first month or so. Most of these people on right now don't have the patience to actually stick with L2 long term.

45 minutes ago, wildernessbox said:

No it isn't I have vip 4 and am in the lineup just like everyone else, friends with vip 3 have said the same thing. VIP doesn't allow you to skip the line.

Yes, it does. Are you in 1,500 place? Free players are let in after VIP players. We just have a smaller queue line now, since there are enough VIP players to create a queue for us as well. Example, I was in queue behind 35 people this morning, while a friend with a free account was in 1,300th place.

Archived