VIP helps in queue?

Roney

It does, however with the queue changes, I am seeing a queue now (I never saw a queue until today while having VIP, and at VIP4 at that). To be fair, I'm only 25 in line, where my free friends have queues over 1,000.

That's interesting, Charlie! Yesterday I never saw a queue with VIP. Today I logged in and had 25, so tested by logging out completely and back in, and then was in queue for 34. So some queue, but still WAY shorter at least. 5 minutes instead of 8 hours. My friend yesterday took over 10 hours in queue, just so she could log in to reach VIP1 initially. It's crazy.

VIP does have priority. When a VIP player logs in, it's supposed to actually kick an idle player out. Free players get kicked out of server (if idle, like sitting as a store for example) for VIP players. However, It doesn't seem to be kicking people, since there is a queue now.

So for me, I bought a pack, so I'm at VIP4 already. Anything I keep spending in the store builds up, and carries over. So If I bought enough to have VIP4 for 2 months for example, I wouldn't have to spend more next month, it will just use the excess points. That way, a person could spend a few hundred dollars if they wanted to, and have VIP4 for a year, etc.

3 minutes ago, Nef said:

person could spend a few hundred dollars if they wanted to, and have VIP4 for a year, etc.

omg, this is not a Classic Lineage! it's a classic rip-off! :o my wife kills me if she finds out I'm spending more than 5 $ ..

Well, if was truly classic, we'd have to pay $15 a month. L2 didn't go free until they put in the shop in live servers. It was $15 a month for the first 8 years or so. You only need to spend $5 a month to have VIP1 and have better queue, VIP4 is just the max.

Archived