Sign in to follow this  
Burn

Let`s Play a un Playable game.

Prince    3
Just now, marcysiek said:

You can play, just wait in queue.

Of course you can, watching in logging screen 10 or more hours and then get disconect. perfect game play.

1 minute ago, Prince said:

Of course you can, watching in logging screen 10 or more hours and then get disconect. perfect game play.

DIdn't you play L2 for best log in experience? I couldn't find any other mmo where I could get this amazing experience. Thank god they made log in simulator as now I can sit for hours and see that amazing log in screen. Been doing this for a week now actually. Best chill gameplay after hard day of work :]

Boziggy    34
26 minutes ago, Nef said:

Aden is totally playable.

Aden now is Heavy and in a few more days prob going to have a que as well. Im freakign VIP 4 and am sitting in a 200 person que atm on TI

Nef    10
2 minutes ago, Boziggy said:

Aden now is Heavy and in a few more days prob going to have a que as well. Im freakign VIP 4 and am sitting in a 200 person que atm on TI

Yeah, I'm sure it will fill soon. I was meaning to be sarcastic, lol. At VIP4, I had a queue of 34 this morning. Lucky it was short, but now that queue is affecting VIP players, the pushback is going to increase on NCSoft tenfold.