Europeans Overcrowding N/S American Server TI

Nourish

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dopaxe said:

Who cares the more the marrier, I love the massive population. 

I agree, but I just cannot believe that its this hard to get everyone on all of a sudden, and easy to open a new server? There must be inner workings that make it hard to open another server in EU.

Just now, PyroAmos said:

kinda ridiculous they can play here, but we can't play the far superior EU servers.

You can, nothing is stopping you playing on Giran...

I posted L2NA since 2004. What gives you more right to "your" servers than me?

6 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

what do you mean by superior EU servers?

EU already has established servers, they have had L2 Classic for over a year. We used to have to use a VPN to connect from NA. So this was going to be NA classic, but people came here from EU and other places too. I don't really know why, though.o

What is he/she saying that all servers are meant for NA as they can't legally open EU servers and Europeans are not included  by the support. But to cater to the Europeans they made a server with appropriate timezone.  Now, it's the players who named that server European and not NCWest. Officially there is no EU server.

17 minutes ago, Nef said:

EU already has established servers, they have had L2 Classic for over a year. We used to have to use a VPN to connect from NA. So this was going to be NA classic, but people came here from EU and other places too. I don't really know why, though.o

You ask why? EU servers are subscription-based. These servers are "free".

7 minutes ago, Kuteq said:

This is l2 official server, so its for all

so jp, tw, ru, eu, cn, kr are not official?

btw, to remember

As with the Live version of Lineage II, we’ll be officially supporting Classic in the North America region in English only.

so the support is for na

When L2NA released it was the only place we could play.  The physical CDs were sold in Europe.  We have played legitimately for 14 years.  Now new servers have opened in the client I've used for 14 years I shouldn't use them because you feel more entitled to them than me?  How about duck off.

15 minutes ago, iPrincess said:

When L2NA released it was the only place we could play.  The physical CDs were sold in Europe.  We have played legitimately for 14 years.  Now new servers have opened in the client I've used for 14 years I shouldn't use them because you feel more entitled to them than me?  How about duck off.

well, the client is not the same used 14 years ago. also, since 2011 ncwest doen't support EU anymore as ncsoft gave the rights to someone else.

11 minutes ago, beleaua said:

well, the client is not the same used 14 years ago. also, since 2011 ncwest doen't support EU anymore as ncsoft gave the rights to someone else.

And yet our characters and friends are still on these servers.  I guess you'll just have to put up with us. :)

The only difference between the servers is their timezone allocation, nothing else.If someone from Europe wants to play on TI or Aden, he can w/o any problem as it's always been on the live servers.As someone said above, the more the merrier.

greetings from Greece yea i love you all too and yea i play to ''your'' NA server (if Giran can considered a NA server) you know why? Couse i like it and i can. I really dont like servers with Russian-China boters etc so NA servers with block ip on those 2 feels good. Cya ;)

16 minutes ago, iPrincess said:

And yet our characters and friends are still on these servers.  I guess you'll just have to put up with us. :)

yep. also from europe and have been through the same thing. we are not entitled to anything like others keep saying but we are not denied the right to play here either. they even made a server with timezone for europeans, which means they will still like the players and money from europe, but legally they never said it's for eu. whatever we demand 'for europeans', we actually don't have the right to do it.

Archived