Jump to content
Forums

Europeans Overcrowding N/S American Server TI


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I like playing on multinational servers, makes these games more fun.. It's better than being stuck playing with only uptight, redneck, American yahoos like myself...

Well they can't get on Giran either...

What is he/she saying that all servers are meant for NA as they can't legally open EU servers and Europeans are not included  by the support. But to cater to the Europeans they made a server with appr

3 hours ago, Nourish said:

Am I mistaken, was this server not intended for NA and SA?

I see people saying they are from Europe, complaining about the overcrowding.

Can someone explain this to me?

o.Oo.O

call Ncsoft and tell then to block EU too!

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, japarzo said:

call Ncsoft and tell then to block EU too!

Why the hate? you want to know why EU players play here instead of L2 EU?. That is becourse that is a Russian server called L2 classic eu. 90% russians and nearly entire server is bots. If you are a English player you will get chased out of hunting spots. But honestly i didnt find many NA on aden server that i tried. only SA. there isnt a English guild or player in sight :D world chat is spanish, general. and 95% clans.. but ill be happy if they give us a EU server i be very happy if it is a subscription server so we can lose all the adena sellers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont even need to say which server is full off bots already, do I ? ! WE all know. 

41 minutes ago, Tunarocket said:

Why the hate? you want to know why EU players play here instead of L2 EU?. That is becourse that is a Russian server called L2 classic eu. 90% russians and nearly entire server is bots. If you are a English player you will get chased out of hunting spots. But honestly i didnt find many NA on aden server that i tried. only SA. there isnt a English guild or player in sight :D world chat is spanish, general. and 95% clans.. but ill be happy if they give us a EU server i be very happy if it is a subscription server so we can lose all the adena sellers.

so we know aden is a server that will soon merge to TI also we know  90% of NA players,clans are in TI server so just stop with the excuses . wanna NA players , play on TI cus 99% of aden players  are playin there cus they cant login on TI or Giran.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Tunarocket said:

Why the hate? you want to know why EU players play here instead of L2 EU?. That is becourse that is a Russian server called L2 classic eu. 90% russians and nearly entire server is bots. If you are a English player you will get chased out of hunting spots. But honestly i didnt find many NA on aden server that i tried. only SA. there isnt a English guild or player in sight :D world chat is spanish, general. and 95% clans.. but ill be happy if they give us a EU server i be very happy if it is a subscription server so we can lose all the adena sellers.

you ask why the hate? couse EU players know tha game and are hard to kill thats why :P terror is the answer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If it wasn't for the ping issue and having to use a VPN to connect every time, you bet your ass I'd be playing on Skelth right now. You EUs tryna play on these servers are just too cheap to drop the monthly fee on a far superior server that you have access to.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nourish said:

Am I mistaken, was this server not intended for NA and SA?

I see people saying they are from Europe, complaining about the overcrowding.

Can someone explain this to me?

o.Oo.O

If NC Bloody SOFT didnt sell the EU rights to a company which ONLY cares about russians, we wouldnt have to play here. Do you think wee like the 140ms ping or your bitching ?

Edited by Saffi
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Saffi said:

What the hell has that got to do with the way they treat EU players ?

You mentioned the ping as if the server was located in Russia. If they only cared about Russians, then the servers would be in Russia wouldn't they? Also my experience on that server from earlier this year gave no such indication of them caring about Russians. I saw almost no Russians playing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You seen no Russians playing as they have there own classic server gran kain. Which they get charged a few Euro a month to play.. Where the EU players get charged 9.99 Euros a month to play on their's.

 

Edit: I also never said ANYTHING about the servers being located in Russia.

Edited by Saffi
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Saffi said:

You seen no Russians playing as they have there own classic server gran kain. Which they get charged a few Euro a month to play.. Where the EU players get charged 9.99 Euros a month to play on theres.

 

Edit: I also never said ANYTHING about the servers being located in Russia.

25 for 3 months.

0iH3TAF.jpg

it shows 1 day left because i took the free 3 days subscription to test stuff.

Edited by beleaua
Link to post
Share on other sites

That 1 month for 2 Euros is for new accounts only, after that goes yes you can buy 3 month for 25 Euros or it's 9.99 Euros a month. I don't know why your trying to be a bleep kid here!!

Edited by Saffi
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Saffi said:

That 1 month for 2 Euros is for new accounts only, after that goes yes you can buy 3 month for 25 Euros or it's 9.99 Euros a month. I don't know why your trying to be a bleep kid here!!

such nice and warm people over this forum, with such useful answers

if you want to play classic i'm sure you will pay for 3 months because it's more convenient.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, beleaua said:

such nice and warm people over this forum, with such useful answers

if you want to play classic i'm sure you will pay for 3 months because it's more convenient.

Warm ? lol I was defending what I said and what I said was correct. It was you what felt the need to post a screenshot (of the payments) not knowing what your on about.

As for people playing on EU classic why ? it's dead because of the price.

Edited by Saffi
Link to post
Share on other sites

Euros are just bandwagoning the hype here, they're going to leave back to l2classic.club or Skelth once the hype dies, because let's be honest this server doesn't really offer much over the said two aside from the initial launch popularity - if you're from Europe and you can pay 10€ a month, you can go Skelth for newest patch, if you don't want to pay subscription fees then you can go to l2classic.club with older 2.0 patch. Both of these servers have much less P2W and and on both of these servers you can play without lag without having to pay for wtfast/battleping, and at least as far as I know the L2classic.club is very decently populated as well, not sure how Skelth holds now.

Americans have basically only this option so I believe they should at least get a priority line in queue over Euros.

Link to post
Share on other sites

99% of NA/SA players complaining here on forum are just trying to be sort of forum warriors and will quit until next month, so EU players are not overcrowding TI server, there just few eu players on TI. the ones overcrowding is SA/NA players with their boxes fishing or bottling  24/7. blame your own ppl and stop bitching. init ?

Edited by tripletaka
Link to post
Share on other sites

Us europeans don't want to play on the EU Skelth server because it's a dead expensive server. Server is old and empty (probably about 400 players online, they refuse to share the numbers) so you need to dual box because you won't find a party until probably very high level so that 10 euro/month becomes 20euro/month for both windows.

20 euro/month is a lot to play on an empty server, it's not that we are cheap, it's that it's pointless to even start. If they would make an offer so that 10 euro/month would include a box than people would actually afford to play there and servers wouldn't be so empty.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Payne said:

Us europeans don't want to play on the EU Skelth server because it's a dead expensive server. Server is old and empty (probably about 400 players online, they refuse to share the numbers) so you need to dual box because you won't find a party until probably very high level so that 10 euro/month becomes 20euro/month for both windows.

20 euro/months is a lot to play on an empty server, it's not that we are cheap, it's that it's pointless to even start. If they would make an offer so that 10 euro/month would include a box than people would actually afford to play there and servers wouldn't be so empty.

see, you wouldn't need to pay for two boxes if  people would stop thinking like that. i mean each one thinking the server is empty and find nobody then they move to giran by the thousands. kind of funny. if people would have been organized i'm sure they could move as groups. but i guess everyone want's to be a dd and none support, so it's better to box here for free.

Edited by beleaua
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, beleaua said:

see, you wouldn't need to pay for two boxes if  people would stop thinking like that. i mean each one thinking the server is empty and find nobody then they move to giran by the thousands. kind of funny. if people would have been organized i'm sure they could move as groups. but i guess everyone want's to be a dd and none support, so it's better to box here for free.

You only say that because you play on a fresh server. Even your official l2 server became F2P in time because it couldn't hold on to players still paying monthly subs or get new players after so many years. It's hard for a new player to catch up with the high level players on 1x rates without a box. This game is 14 years old so only a fresh start generates enough hype to bring many new people at once. Without the fresh start hype L2 is just an old game where a new player would feel too left behind to start without seeing many people at his level.

EU Skelth is not smart because they could have used your fresh server hype to bring new players to their own decaying server by lowering the prices on the dual box. They are even more greedy than NCSoft, they rather see their server empty than lower the price or make a dual box discount.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Payne said:

You only say that because you play on a fresh server. Even your official l2 server became F2P in time because it couldn't hold on to players still paying monthly subs or get new players after so many years. It's hard for a new player to catch up with the high level players on 1x rates without a box. This game is 14 years old so only a fresh start generates enough hype to bring many new people at once. Without the fresh start hype L2 is just an old game where a new player would feel too left behind to start without seeing many people at his level.

EU Skelth is not smart because they could have used your fresh server hype to bring new players to their own decaying server by lowering the prices on the dual box. They are even more greedy than NCSoft, they rather see their server empty than lower the price or make a dual box discount.

uhm no, you're wrong in assuming i said what i said.

how are they more greedy than ncsoft? it seems the only reasonable server from all ncsoft servers. look at how much p2w are on the other ones (kr/jp etc), something that will inevitably come over here as well later on. you realize skelth has no l2 store so they make money by subscription.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...