Europeans Overcrowding N/S American Server TI

Nourish

EU official server is P2P and P2W both, which is a terrible combination. If you think NCSoft is greedy, come to visit the Russian company who owns the rights of L2 in EU. So most players from EU actually come from the private servers, which are in general managed far better.

Now if I make a comparison with the biggest private server - offline shops, offline fishing, every day scheduled restart, no bots, if you are botting you will be banned, you have to pay for boxes, and kind of better cash shop. But it is not an official server, it is illegal. Also I think the owners are from US.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The server has GMT time, EU ip's aren't banned, they accept EU payments.. IF NCsoft didnt want EU players on the servers they would start by changing them. Plus are you telling me you dont use any online/internet service apart from services in the US ? Please grow up, it's not "your server", it's a server which is in the US.

24 minutes ago, beleaua said:

there is no l2 store, how can it be p2w?

A good combination of payed boxes and auto macros. You could make your own army if you pay for it. This is OK in a F2P server. In fact no. It is not OK even on F2P. You don't need bots when you have automated macros. All you need are enough boxes, and you could farm 24/7 for 325 EUR per 3 months. P2W is not necessary related with the cash shop.

21 hours ago, Nourish said:

Am I mistaken, was this server not intended for NA and SA?

I see people saying they are from Europe, complaining about the overcrowding.

Can someone explain this to me?

o.Oo.O

Are they paying customers?... yeah I thought so... shut up about that. 65% or more of the population is not NA based....

On 10/14/2018 at 10:28 AM, marcysiek said:

what do you mean by superior EU servers?

EU servers are gated by a sub, much less riff raff. We're getting the cheapskate riff raff of EU, and are not allowed to pay a sub & play on EU servers where you don't have to deal with F2P idiots.

On 14/10/2018 at 9:25 PM, Tunarocket said:

Why the hate? you want to know why EU players play here instead of L2 EU?. That is becourse that is a Russian server called L2 classic eu. 90% russians and nearly entire server is bots. If you are a English player you will get chased out of hunting spots. But honestly i didnt find many NA on aden server that i tried. only SA. there isnt a English guild or player in sight :D world chat is spanish, general. and 95% clans.. but ill be happy if they give us a EU server i be very happy if it is a subscription server so we can lose all the adena sellers.

I'm on aden and almost everyone I talked too is English speaking. Even on world chat.. 

3 hours ago, PyroAmos said:

EU servers are gated by a sub, much less riff raff. We're getting the cheapskate riff raff of EU, and are not allowed to pay a sub & play on EU servers where you don't have to deal with F2P idiots.

What BS..

Archived