ATTENTION ME PLEASE: ADENA IS STILL BUG FOR GAME

DISCLAIMED: MY ENGLISH.. NOT GOOD BUT MY POINT: REALLY GOOD. WALK WITH ME THIS POST PLEASE..

OK THE DAY FIRST OF OCTOBER.. I HAVE A REALLY GOOD NEWS IN MY EMAIL... NCLINAGE2CLASSIC LAUNCHED FOR DAY 3...

SERVER START!!!! ALL GOOD ALL QUEUE ALL VIP ALL NICE ALL LOVE ALL JUJI ALL EVERYTHING VERY HAPPY...

THEN....... WE FIND OUT ADENA IS A PROBLEM......... BUT GOOD JUJI FIX THIS PROBLEM...... WITH KOREA!!!!!!

BUT NOW I HAVE FIND A NEW PROBLEM: 

THE ADENA WAS ONLY INCREASE FOR THE ONE HP MOB... I MEAN.. 1 TIMES HEALTH MOBS.... THE SILLY MOOB FOR SILLY SOLO AREA...

MEANWHILE.... THE MOB FROM HARD AREA... IS STILL ...... SUCK!!!!!!!

ONE EXAPMPLE

BEFORE ----------- AFTER

1 MOBS 1X HP ------ 10 ADENA.... AFTER.... 20 ADENA       THIS GOOD........

1 MOB 3X HP ------15 ADENA......... AFTER..... 20 ADENA............... NOT GOOD

MOB 3X HP CANT GIVE SAME ADENA 3X HP...... WHAT IS THIS UNFAIR???

JUJI NEED THE ATTENTION PLEASE 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he means mobs with 2x 3x hp don't have the adena adjusted. instead of multiplying the new adjusted value of adena, it is the old adena with a bit more value than before.

i actually found out something myself. the number of mats is not adjusted. while it drops more often, the quantity is not increased. on innova or old game it can drop 4-7 iron ore from a mob but here it's not adjusted to that, only the drop chance is increased.

20 minutes ago, Medeoan said:

Adena drops haven't been nerfed. Harder mobs never had drastically higher adena drops. Only raid bosses ever had more and even then that was by and large limited to the epic raid bosses like Ant Queen, Orfen, and the Dragons.

Yesterday i was getting 100a+ on spider nest, today im getting 65a+ in the same spot with prowlers, yes, adena has been ninja nerfed.

Just now, Medeoan said:

I'm getting 100-150 lol. RNG is RNG man.

I am VIP 0.

i know, but previously the range was smaller, from 95 to 150 or so, now is as low as 60 to ... i haven't got more than 125a today so, ill stay with that number.

On 10/15/2018 at 3:00 AM, Medeoan said:

I'm getting 100-150 lol. RNG is RNG man.

I am VIP 0.

VIP does not count towards anything other then Drop.

And yes, x2 mobs gives roughly 200 adena and that's on x2 lvl 30 mobs! 

Is..pathetic! 

7 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

Welcome to L2, it's all about the grind baby. 

Well yes, grind for progression. 

We do not have progression in NcSoft servers. We just .. grind to be able to use soulshots and buy teleport scrolls.

Let me know when u'll be level 40+ and teleport will cost you 10-11k :)

1 hour ago, KABAL said:

Well yes, grind for progression. 

We do not have progression in NcSoft servers. We just .. grind to be able to use soulshots and buy teleport scrolls.

Let me know when u'll be level 40+ and teleport will cost you 10-11k :)

Yup. I just killed an excurio in CT and got 200a from it. I can barely cover soulshot costs at this rate, never mind make any kind of progression... Oh also I've only gotten a stem as a drop after killing 50+.

22 minutes ago, FatChocobo said:

Yup. I just killed an excurio in CT and got 200a from it. I can barely cover soulshot costs at this rate, never mind make any kind of progression... Oh also I've only gotten a stem as a drop after killing 50+.

If you mean Excuro, then my calculation that we get around 0.45% as whats on EU/RU server is bad. We get even worst then that, since they normally drop 740 - 1726.

And is x3 :)) How many shots have you used to kill 1 ?

Anyway, x2 and x3 mobs, giving the same Adena as x1 mobs, that's idiocricy. 

If someone comes and tell me that "this is all fine" then .. I'm afraid you'll soon say that in an empty server.

Is fine, NcSoft will then figure it out what mistake they made, and will try to milk the remaining player-base, as best as they can : P2W items in the cash-shop!

Hope you'll enjoy it.

27 minutes ago, FatChocobo said:

Excuro drops an average of 1200 adena in 1.5. 

Adena drops for higher level mobs are still 25% of 1.5 rates - mat drops are even worse. I hear spoil rates are hopeless above level 45.

This is ridiculous.

14 minutes ago, warborn said:

Excuro drops an average of 1200 adena in 1.5. 

Adena drops for higher level mobs are still 25% of 1.5 rates - mat drops are even worse. I hear spoil rates are hopeless above level 45.

This is ridiculous.

I'd hoped I could farm them and maybe be able to craft a piece of jewellery eventually, looks like it'll take days to make one piece (not sure, not had a single drop yet).

Also, I've yet to get more than 1 of an item from a mob. Never had more than 1 stem from Nos for example.

34 minutes ago, FatChocobo said:

I'd hoped I could farm them and maybe be able to craft a piece of jewellery eventually, looks like it'll take days to make one piece (not sure, not had a single drop yet).

Also, I've yet to get more than 1 of an item from a mob. Never had more than 1 stem from Nos for example.

Mobs not dropping more than 1 item is almost game breaking for many of us. The rates at which the items drop is already nerfed. Were literally looking at like 20% rates of what 1.5 is at.

27 minutes ago, warborn said:

Mobs not dropping more than 1 item is almost game breaking for many of us. The rates at which the items drop is already nerfed. Were literally looking at like 20% rates of what 1.5 is at.

And now we go back exactly like it was before the "updated rates". 

Imagine if we didn't "revolted" then, lol.

I mean , look at this. He seems proud of what he done.

On 10/18/2018 at 4:45 AM, Juji said:

The Adena drop on these mobs was much lower during the initial game launch. Original Adena range for Trisalim was 41~97, while in latest version it is 111~260. L2Wiki drop table is based on another region's version that is subscription only.

So basically, a level 45 mob, gave before the updated rates between 41 and 97 adena :D ( this right here says A LOT about what kind of masterpiece plan they had/have for NA servers )

Now , it gives 111 to 260 Adena. Amazing

59 minutes ago, KABAL said:

And now we go back exactly like it was before the "updated rates". 

Imagine if we didn't "revolted" then, lol.

I mean , look at this. He seems proud of what he done.

So basically, a level 45 mob, gave before the updated rates between 41 and 97 adena :D ( this right here says A LOT about what kind of masterpiece plan they had/have for NA servers )

Now , it gives 111 to 260 Adena. Amazing

Imagine those rares at 45 lvl lol

Then teleports cost 6k~.

And soe 500 adena(ofc unstick)

But hp pots? Haste pots? Mmm... get in the group ? 

Okaay... ppl will get low adena nice exp. So it will end ppl 50 lvl with top d weapon. And hey! Guys! Where is no C or B grade armor quest ))) dont forget about armor. Since mobs at lvl 45+ will hit u as a truck. )

P.s. rip dd's.

Gg wp necro/sph/pr ( cdl/fatal strike))))

If u know what I mean, hehehe

Hello fellow masochists,

I have a very simple, yet very complicated to answer, question. Let's imagine the following scenario: I am a happy lil dwarf and have VIP4 and I'm solo farming spoils and drops at increased rate. Than i meet a fine looking Elf lass (not that there are any male ones but lets leave that for another discussion). Poor thing she waited on along queue for about 8 hours coz no VIP status. We are adventuring together (something very odd for an MMORPG like Lineage 2...box or was it 3 now?).

My question:

• How does this affect my drop/spoil rate? Do i have to do the last hit to activate the drop increase rate? Is she dumping my drop rates? (I'll rip her blond hears off i swear to Pa'agrio)
    • If YES (I mean she is negating my VIP spoils (you see what i did there...(OK never-mind))) how does this encourage party play (not the naughty kind of course) should I always walk this earth alone to get my drops? Should i always try to hit last (cause you know I am a dwarf and Haste is not really my kind of ...mead and often I don't even get to go to the mob...a living one, since DD often don't get the idea and try to show off dealing as much damage as possible)
    • If NO is it enough to have only one lil happy dwarf (I don't know any other classes besides dwarfs and obviously skinny elfs...all kinds of sexes)with VIP to empowerall fellow XP-res to get their benefits (I mean mine, i mean shared OK i confused (BUT MY POINT: REALLY GOOD)?

So please do shed light over this topic since we cant really experiment with the drop (as it is L2 and we are happy to get stem and tread from a heavily armored Ol mahum)

Greetings from ISS Tiangong

V.

adena drop from regular mobs is fine . if everybody can afford C at 40 economy will be omegatrash . idk if u guys played l2 before . B would cost 500kk by ur logic.

the real issues x2/x3/x4 hp mobs drop the same adena as the regular mobs.this is what htis post is all about ,   ( and its not only adena , mats aswell.) 

Since your drop rate bonus is applied through a passive skill, that means it functions just like any drop rate rune in LIVE.

So if your drop rate is 150% of original, and you make a party with ONE other player who has a 100% drop rate, then, as long as they are in XP-gaining range, the drop rate becomes 125% of original.

6 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Since your drop rate bonus is applied through a passive skill, that means it functions just like any drop rate rune in LIVE.

So if your drop rate is 150% of original, and you make a party with ONE other player who has a 100% drop rate, then, as long as they are in XP-gaining range, the drop rate becomes 125% of original.

So if you have a party with 8 other elf's.... with a 0 VIP status (how did they get pass the queue those... sneaky hobitses) you get like: 105.55555555555556 % increase in party drop (that is if i remember Math correctly). Sorry, but this seams like a - Will Hunting drowning circles on a school board to prove he is a genius kind of Math for me. If this is true there will be a whole lot cliques of elitists and soon _______ (that's a flat line...just to be on the same page there) for the server. (bip bip bip bip biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip (for those with no imagination...)

Can you provide prove of concept for your claims @Devoid?

P.S. I'm guessing you are and dwarf class too since there is none interested more than dwarfs about riches and claims...I'm ruling out the elf kind since they don't allow us to ride their ponies... seems rather pointless to have a half horse/butterfly semi glowing horse and don't provide entertainment services for lil dwarfs...damn pointy ears! 

Archived