Forums

ATTENTION ME PLEASE: ADENA IS STILL BUG FOR GAME

Stop lying to us!We need to fix these ratings. Vip 4 does not make sense .I have 3 characters, VIP 3-4. Only 0 drops , spoil 1-2 items ou 50-100 mobs.No desire to play.Guys, if a new server opens EU , I will gladly go there. The point is to pay here for $ 15, if you can pay there for $ 10 and play with the rules rates. Good luck all .

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CTPAX said:

Stop lying to us!We need to fix these ratings. Vip 4 does not make sense .I have 3 characters, VIP 3-4. Only 0 drops , spoil 1-2 items ou 50-100 mobs.No desire to play.Guys, if a new server opens EU , I will gladly go there. The point is to pay here for $ 15, if you can pay there for $ 10 and play with the rules rates. Good luck all .

Nonsense, absolute nonsense. A dwarf who we allowed to spoil our train yesterday outside ant's nest spoiled around 130 suedes in 1 hour. Stop with this nonsense and do some research and hard grind. This is CLASSIC it is not suppose to be as easy as any other server. People are already walking around with C weapons and Armors on TI, what's your problem?? It has been just over two weeks. 

I just want the same rates as the eu and innova servers.

i would happily play a p2p server without any of this vip crap, as long as the rates weren't these molested ncwest rates to get money out of people.

since well p2p is who lineage started ;)

2 hours ago, WhiteMansXD said:

Adena drop is ok!

if you farm AOE you can izi farm 2kk/day or more  (all party)

1 day = 1 top shop weapon, in my opinion it is VERY IZI to get...

Stop playing solo and you gonna see how izi is to gear up with a good CP

What are u drinking? I wanna go as high as you

7 hours ago, ZygiA said:

Nonsense, absolute nonsense. A dwarf who we allowed to spoil our train yesterday outside ant's nest spoiled around 130 suedes in 1 hour. Stop with this nonsense and do some research and hard grind. This is CLASSIC it is not suppose to be as easy as any other server. People are already walking around with C weapons and Armors on TI, what's your problem?? It has been just over two weeks. 

The thing is, this is 1.5 classic. You can look up the official 1.5 NCsoft classic rates on the wiki. Admin's here already said we have adjusted rates because this server is free 2 play. That's what this is about. 

Many people are getting 2% drop rates on mobs that are supposed to have ~25% on 1.5 official classic. That is a ridiculous adjustment. Only handful of mobs appear to have balanced spoil rates.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:08 AM, VincentColpa said:

KABAL what is your problem? are you kidding me? if you know how to make adena you can have millions... but why you need millions? MATS man... MATS... 

exp in l2 -> grind

armor/weap/adena in l2 -> spoil/market

dont consider adena drops from monsters a good income for whatever you want, trust me, this is what you need to know in l2

I could have 2kk and im level 21 my friend.

Cheers

You absolutely could not have 2kk at level 21 unless you constantly deleveled or got an impossible amount of full drops. 

It's absolutely clear some people just have no idea how to play lineage 2. They think that they are supposed to be rich just from grinding mobs all day. No, there is crafting, there is market, you need to know how to make profit. Increasing  server rates even further will only make the gap between richer and poorer players even wider than it is now. Seriously, either learn how to play the game right and stop complaining about loot or just do yourself a favour and stop playing l2 classic and find something easier, it s not gonna get pretty once you reach 40+

24 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

It's absolutely clear some people just have no idea how to play lineage 2. They think that they are supposed to be rich just from grinding mobs all day. No, there is crafting, there is market, you need to know how to make profit. Increasing  server rates even further will only make the gap between richer and poorer players even wider than it is now. Seriously, either learn how to play the game right and stop complaining about loot or just do yourself a favour and stop playing l2 classic and find something easier, it s not gonna get pretty once you reach 40+

speak for yourself about not having an idea how to play l2. when you make profit by using the market that means you go up in adena and someone else goes down. to have a crafting system that means you need mats and with these under 1x rates you will mostly buy them. how can you buy if there is barely any adena? and how there can be a market when mats quantity is set to 1 and chance to drop/spoil is under 1x? there is just an resemblance of market. and trading like you means buying low and sell high, which is almost like scamming players of their adena. if everyone would do that then it wouldn't make any sense.

8 minutes ago, beleaua said:

speak for yourself about not having an idea how to play l2. when you make profit by using the market that means you go up in adena and someone else goes down. to have a crafting system that means you need mats and with these under 1x rates you will mostly buy them. how can you buy if there is barely any adena? and how there can be a market when mats quantity is set to 1 and chance to drop/spoil is under 1x? there is just an resemblance of market. and trading like you means buying low and sell high, which is almost like scamming players of their adena. if everyone would do that then it wouldn't make any sense.

Welcome to how economics works. 

Hey guys, as a player who have played 2+ years on p2p (EU/Innova) version of classic servers I wanted to say some things.
You must understand that 1st of all classic is not c1-c5 or whatever you think, classic is a NEW game made with the idea to look like and bring nostalgia to the players of how things used to be before the StarWars version.
2nd. All of the classic versions are designed around an in-game shop, yet the Korean version is different from the Japanese and Taiwanese and the Russian on and so on..  For example the EU/RU version decided to stay without shop, thus monthly sub of 10euro per account is required. However like I say classic is designed around an in-game shop, so in EU version many zones are just unfarmable by 98% of the people due to not having the boosts that were intended to be in the game from the ingame store. 
Now we have 2 different classic servers, one of them being Pay To Play and the other one being Free to Play. Those two servers have different business model, the p2p is making revenue by charging people per account, while the f2p is designed to charge people from the ingame store. It is evident in all f2p games that devs intentionally create problem that can be solved by purchases trough the ingame shop. Nobody is launching official l2 servers because it is their hobby or because they like the game that much, this is business, like it or not and companies do it for profit, so how can u expect to have the same drop from mobs in a f2p and p2p server? Anyway, now u have the option to choose, if u like the free to play, stay here grind ur ass off and support the developers by occasionally dropping some cash trough the store or if u dont then go to the EU version and start dropping 10 euro's per account per month, it is up to you. But try to realize that u can't have the same things that are in a p2p server, here where playing is free.

On 20/10/2018 at 8:41 PM, warborn said:

Admin's here already said we have adjusted rates because this server is free 2 play. That's what this is about. 

TBH i found this pretty a bullshit. It's like you go into a Coffee and get a cappuccino. In some coffees you can pay for a "free-coffee"...and it works like this : the homeless or the one who cannot afford a coffee, will get it "for free" 'cause someone was kind enough to "purchase it" to "them". Since i go there and i'm not the one who paid, following NCWest logic, then they should bleep or spit in my coffee or like throw it to my face 'cause it's "free" for me. 

We all know that this server is not a free-to-play. Yeah you can log and play for free but i'm pretty sure that 90% of the players got VIP lv 3-4 and also 1 box with AT LEAST lv 1 VIP to skip the queue. Also, with the rates we had at the start, it was impossible to get enough adenas to buy SS. So some players were forced to buy them from the store. 

So this is quite a useless excuse there to just try not to say "yeah, we're just scamming you as we always did in the past years since the game went f2p but we're gonna stick to the plan and just say that everything is fine 'cause server is free!". What surprises me the most is that...there should be a whole 'team' behind this...So they seriously went like : "ok, we're gonna open the server, screwing up all the rates w/o telling anyone 'cause they wont start here if they know...and let's pretened everything is fine! Then we're gonna update the rates to make them happy BUT we're gonna still get them lower than the real deal. It's a free to play!"...it's really amazing how they just keep killing their own game over and over. 

Ofc, lots of players will still spend a lot in the store etc...but i'd rather give to my community a good and wealthy server AND allow them to pay vip IF THEY WANT, 'cause they ENJOY the server than a server who will just die soon. If they keep going like this and just pretend they're doing right...server will go down from 6k+1k queue to 2k players in a few months. But i guess that from their point of view they will make LOTS of money out of this, so they really don't care.

Archived