ATTENTION ME PLEASE: ADENA IS STILL BUG FOR GAME

On 10/20/2018 at 5:37 AM, CTPAX said:

Stop lying to us!We need to fix these ratings. Vip 4 does not make sense .I have 3 characters, VIP 3-4. Only 0 drops , spoil 1-2 items ou 50-100 mobs.No desire to play.Guys, if a new server opens EU , I will gladly go there. The point is to pay here for $ 15, if you can pay there for $ 10 and play with the rules rates. Good luck all .

Dude in the last 3 days i got 3 weapons (cestus/hunting bow/great spear) also got divine pants shirt (plus i craft leather helmet all mats from spoil/floor) + 500k from mats/recs and other stuff i sold so i think rates are good u just chose the wrong places to hunt. If u know how to use an spoiler u should be making at least 500k evry 3 days or more.

By the way im not even VIP just normal player doing hunt 4 to 6 hrs daily. (but i know how to use a dwarf i ben playing dwarf since 2004 so chose better places) a tip best spoils are green mobs is not best for lvl but if u looking to get drop/spoil that the best.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mondread205 said:

in forgotten temple its a joke, in cruma one porta its a joke, u spend x3 or x4 of consumables for kill something that drops the same than x1...

I spent 3/4 days in forgotten temple and I had enough of this "Classic" until they fix the rates.

No more then 200 and a bit of adena as drop , and the spoil is uther sht. Mobs x2 which normally should have the spoil increased, gave me 1 iron ore on a rate of 1/15 or close to. 

And as you said, you spend more on SS to kill them and the rewards are pathetic.

Hopefully, something is done, and fast.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:39 PM, ZygiA said:

Nonsense, absolute nonsense. A dwarf who we allowed to spoil our train yesterday outside ant's nest spoiled around 130 suedes in 1 hour. Stop with this nonsense and do some research and hard grind. This is CLASSIC it is not suppose to be as easy as any other server. People are already walking around with C weapons and Armors on TI, what's your problem?? It has been just over two weeks. 

Really ? Is that what you can say to him ? Go and spoil other trains?!

How many mobs did you kill in 1 hour? ( which as I know, that's actually more then 1 hour because people tend to lie when they defend something ).

1k mobs ? 130 Suede !!! Meaning a rate of a bit more then 10% spoil rate which is pathetic!! Also, those are very basic material which costs … 140 adena ? So that's 14k in 1 hour plus, without spending shots and with the help of an entire party.

Now, what if you go in a party as a spoiler and share the spoil ?! 130:9 , well , 15 Suede each after 1+ hour of MASS spoil. Congratz!

Thanks for pointing out how bad the spoil rates are.

Have some patience guys. 

The supposed "bug" that was fixed, still exists for some mobs. And yeah, spoil rates for some of these mobs seem like they're literally 1000% nerfed (instead of 25% spoil rate, its like 2%). Drop rates are almost as bad. Mobs are bugged and cannot drop more than 1 item. So if a higher level mob has a 100% chance to drop thread, it will never drop anything else...

From my understanding, this effects level 40+ mobs. Staff has already commented on it in discord apparently.

Why they have not made a statement here, on their official forum platform - I don't know >.<

Spoil, drop and adena is OK. 

Single players kills mobs x1 and groups kills x3 in trains. I think is ok the rate like this so solo can have more oportunities. 

Stop complaining. If u want adena, just kill x1 mobs and u will be rich.

29 minutes ago, Izanagui said:

Dude in the last 3 days i got 3 weapons (cestus/hunting bow/great spear) also got divine pants shirt (plus i craft leather helmet all mats from spoil/floor) + 500k from mats/recs and other stuff i sold so i think rates are good u just chose the wrong places to hunt. If u know how to use an spoiler u should be making at least 500k evry 3 days or more.

By the way im not even VIP just normal player doing hunt 4 to 6 hrs daily. (but i know how to use a dwarf i ben playing dwarf since 2004 so chose better places) a tip best spoils are green mobs is not best for lvl but if u looking to get drop/spoil that the best.

Dude ... i am in top D, got 3x NG weapons until 25, managed my money and made it work, SOME mobs are not broken and just because you can eternally farm spiders and 2 shot mobs that give 150a + drop before lvl 25 doesn't mean everything is ok. People are not mad because omfg i'm 40 and not top C, but because after 40 the bulk of people won't be able to progress.

Also the F2P excuse is BOGUS, pretty much everyone has VIP or they can't play cause of queue, guess what ... that amounts to a regular sub or more. Also there are people like me or even worse, i for one never farmed w/o 2nd class buff scroll so yet again, paid more than an AAA game. But, an AAA game is flamed to the ground for the slightest bug, or cash shop (see EA stocks, not that they didn't recover or they're poor) while we waste game time and nobody accounts for it. You waste 2 weeks of a 50%xp/sp rune and you get Angel Buff, gg.

It's crappy to invest time and money into a game and find out in 1 month that very few people get past 40 or quit afterwards, you're stuck at 50-60 with a CP that pvps/competes whom ... ? Or as a solo/group of friends that can't find clan or do anything.

By the way things are now, my friend is a pet rock with fireworks (spoiler) lvl 36, 1 leather every 50 mobs, normally ~25% chance, sure, it's ok!

PS: Haha everyone is like "omg leave then", 1 month later "omg nobody to kill where everyone left?" :)

1 minute ago, ShaoVi said:

Spoil, drop and adena is OK. 

Single players kills mobs x1 and groups kills x3 in trains. I think is ok the rate like this so solo can have more oportunities. 

Stop complaining. If u want adena, just kill x1 mobs and u will be rich.

Spoil and Adena is OK? On what server are you playing ?

I have an almost level 30 ( stopped playing 5 days ago ) spoiler and let me tell you that they killed the most iconic class in Lineage 2.

I've killed x2 mobs in FT, and they very much suck on Adena drop ( which gives the same adena as a level 20 mob ) and spoil is the worst I've ever seen. 1 Iron ore on x2 mobs on a rate of 1/15 .

Kill x1 mob and you will be rich ?! WHAT level are you ?

On 20/10/2018 at 12:28 PM, Gillahouse said:

Make money by fighting better than x1 mobs.  If you are playing a DD by yourself with no boxes and join randon parties.  You are suppose to be poor.

What BS.. How would he not make money if he was in a party 80% of the time ? also Solo exp use to cover shot prices with no extra (or very little extra) now it's a joke.

we have to farm cruma tower for 8h  JUST to teleport Aden for daily dungeon of abyss  :D:D:D:D::D:D::D:D:
??????????????????????????????????????????

also the multipliers like 1-3 mats / keys on SPOIL* and drop are broken.

spoil is like x0.03 on some mobs.  ( not x0.3 but 0.03)  cuz multiplier is just not there. 

and to everyone saying l2p bla bla. gtfo u and ur trash mage aoe party.  u are only "ahead" cuz u play some broken mechanic cuz NCsoft love mages. 

u know who is not complaining ?  the mage aoe parties . because aoe is completely broken at first place and 80% of them  are doing RMT .

back in the days aoe was hard . botters were the RMT kings .   now is the opposite. u dont need brain/skills to farm aoe now
at some point is ok because Bots , but single target farm is completely pointless. 

if u are not AOE  and still thinkin its fine  just wait till u get to 40+ .

4 hours ago, Arinulis said:

This server was sold as 1.5 as in version number, not 1.5x rates. Holy crap, why can't you see that?

The rate differences between Korea 1.0 and everyone else's 1.5 were significant. Also, VIP4 is actually giving 1.5x drop rate, so you can clearly see the complaint isn't about that.

5 hours ago, Arinulis said:

This server was sold as 1.5 as in version number, not 1.5x rates. Holy crap, why can't you see that?

He isn't saying it should be 1.5x rates. He is saying that it was sold as VERSION 1.5 which has much better rates than what this is supposed to be. This is not what they said it would be. 

Mage aoe party already started to complain. They are 50 + lvl and telling us that they wont proggress until they fix rates. Since they wont have with who to pvp. Only few others cp's. :-) majority already hit the wall  at lvl 42 ~ :-)

Yeah the biggest problem with VIP - it doesn't fix anything. I would be fine if with VIP4 we would have classic rates like on l2wiki and reduced rates without VIP. It's fine. Game is F2P. But right now adena/drop/spoil rates are literally broken and do not make any sense. 

On 10/19/2018 at 5:55 AM, Devoid said:

Since your drop rate bonus is applied through a passive skill, that means it functions just like any drop rate rune in LIVE.

So if your drop rate is 150% of original, and you make a party with ONE other player who has a 100% drop rate, then, as long as they are in XP-gaining range, the drop rate becomes 125% of original.

Can we get confirmation on this? This is a shi tty mechanic for VIPers and non VIPers alike

Archived