Jump to content
Forums

ATTENTION ME PLEASE: ADENA IS STILL BUG FOR GAME


Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, vlakyra said:

Can you provide prove of concept for your claims @Devoid?

Yes, the in-depth explanation with GM comments was in the deleted forum. Unfortunately, the "fan-reincarnated" archive version of that forum lacks search (especially by author or simply in thread replies), so it would take an hour or more to find it (not sure which forum, for a start).

Key words should be: prestige pack, prestige rune, drop rate rune, kartia, party drop, instance raid drop. Perhaps "Player questions" would be the place to start the search. Ignore most of the older pages, since prestige pack arrived with GoD release.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are investigating whether Adena is scaling correctly or not at higher levels. I will update this thread when I hear back from the dev team.

It's absolutely clear some people just have no idea how to play lineage 2. They think that they are supposed to be rich just from grinding mobs all day. No, there is crafting, there is market, you nee

And now we go back exactly like it was before the "updated rates".  Imagine if we didn't "revolted" then, lol. I mean , look at this. He seems proud of what he done. So basically, a l

9 hours ago, KABAL said:

Well yes, grind for progression. 

We do not have progression in NcSoft servers. We just .. grind to be able to use soulshots and buy teleport scrolls.

Let me know when u'll be level 40+ and teleport will cost you 10-11k :)

I've already got millions. Adena is easy to make in this game if you know which character to roll first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Quiet please!

Priv servers kids never learned how to grind. You were spoiled by 3-1500x rates. Learn what a Korean MMO is, learn how to roll proper classes to make you money and then you wouldn't need to whine over not having enough to play at higher levels.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

Priv servers kids never learned how to grind. You were spoiled by 3-1500x rates. Learn what a Korean MMO is, learn how to roll proper classes to make you money and then you wouldn't need to whine over not having enough to play at higher levels.

Last time I played on a priv server, was like 10 years ago. Now shut up!

When was the last time you played on a priv server? You got millions? Yea right! Go make some more .. millions!

Edited by KABAL
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Last time I played on a priv server, was like 10 years ago. Now shut up!

When was the last time you played on a priv server? You got millions? Yea right! Go make some more .. millions!

 

I do, I've been very lucky when it comes to drops. Plus I have a crafter to whom I pass my mats on that I spoil, that turns them into gear that I can sell or crush for crystals that I then turn into SS. So yea, I do, maybe you'd have millions too if you learned how to play your class properly.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

 

I do, I've been very lucky when it comes to drops. Plus I have a crafter to whom I pass my mats on that I spoil, that turns them into gear that I can sell or crush for crystals that I then turn into SS. So yea, I do, maybe you'd have millions too if you learned how to play your class properly.  

Screenshot of your millions please!

Link to post
Share on other sites

KABAL what is your problem? are you kidding me? if you know how to make adena you can have millions... but why you need millions? MATS man... MATS... 

exp in l2 -> grind

armor/weap/adena in l2 -> spoil/market

dont consider adena drops from monsters a good income for whatever you want, trust me, this is what you need to know in l2

I could have 2kk and im level 21 my friend.

Cheers

Edited by VincentColpa
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VincentColpa said:

KABAL what is your problem? are you kidding me? if you know how to make adena you can have millions... but why you need millions? MATS man... MATS... 

exp in l2 -> grind

armor/weap/adena in l2 -> spoil/market

dont consider adena drops for monster a good income for whatever you want, trust me, this is what you need to know in l2

I could have 2kk and im level 21 my friend.

Cheers

He is going to be mad when  I post my image in about 7 hours. He truly will be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

KABAL what is your problem? are you kidding me? if you know how to make adena you can have millions... but why you need millions? MATS man... MATS... 

exp in l2 -> grind

armor/weap/adena in l2 -> spoil/market

dont consider adena drops from monsters a good income for whatever you want, trust me, this is what you need to know in l2

I could have 2kk and im level 21 my friend.

Cheers

You could of had 2kk at level 21?! 

Seriously, go and farm some more spiders ! Geez!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

He is going to be mad when  I post my image in about 7 hours. He truly will be.

You are seriously miss understand me. I will never be mad at someone doing more adena then me. To each his own. 

But what it could make me mad, is the situation that if you were lucky with full drops or P2W your way ( buying shots/scrolls from the cash shop ), you then come to the forumz and say "Hey people! Everything is fine! Look at me".

Got it ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KABAL said:

You are seriously miss understand me. I will never be mad at someone doing more adena then me. To each his own. 

But what it could make me mad, is the situation that if you were lucky with full drops or P2W your way ( buying shots/scrolls from the cash shop ), you then come to the forumz and say "Hey people! Everything is fine! Look at me".

Got it ?

Why would you be mad that someone gets lucky with RNG? There's no reason to be mad over that. I do buy the scrolls from the vip shop, so what? The shots though, nah, not paying NCoin for those. You act like the scrolls give me some extra luck or something, they don't. It's not like I can buy heal pots and such in the shop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

Why would you be mad that someone gets lucky with RNG? There's no reason to be mad over that. I do buy the scrolls from the vip shop, so what? The shots though, nah, not paying NCoin for those. You act like the scrolls give me some extra luck or something, they don't. It's not like I can buy heal pots and such in the shop.

Again you are understanding whatever you want or maybe i didn't wrote it good .

I could be mad at someone, after he was lucky with RNG to come to the forumz and say "Hey people! Everything is fine! Rates are good! Look at me".

Being lucky? No problem, but don't pretend that if you got millions from being (very) lucky, the server rates are fine and every works O.K.

This is what it could get me mad. Not that you made millions from being lucky.

And you keep defending this like we all are lucky with full drops or that is our fault we were not lucky!

Edit:

3 hours ago, Arinulis said:

I've already got millions. Adena is easy to make in this game if you know which character to roll first.

This right here is ignorance! Adena is easy to make while you were just lucky? This has nothing really to do with "which character to roll first"!

Edited by KABAL
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KABAL said:

Again you are understanding whatever you want or maybe i didn't wrote it good .

I could be mad at someone, after he was lucky with RNG to come to the forumz and say "Hey people! Everything is fine! Rates are good! Look at me".

Being lucky? No problem, but don't pretend that if you got millions from being (very) lucky, the server rates are fine and every works O.K.

This is what it could get me mad. Not that you made millions from being lucky.

And you keep defending this like we all are lucky with full drops or that is our fault we were not lucky!

I made millions from busting my ass. The drops may have netted me 500k total. The way I made my money was crafting armors, busting them down for crystals, selling the crystals or selling shots. Selling my mats helped to, along with the adena drops I got from killing mobs. You act like I went out and got 30 full drops in a row, which is how I got my money. I don't know what more to type.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arinulis said:

Priv servers kids never learned how to grind. You were spoiled by 3-1500x rates. Learn what a Korean MMO is, learn how to roll proper classes to make you money and then you wouldn't need to whine over not having enough to play at higher levels.

Am I meant to read between the lines? Because all I see in that statement is 'bots are fine, boxing is a must (multiple vip accounts), 80% of the classes are useless and player preferred playstyle does not matter - it's all about being afk' :D What a game, the amount of choices we have might rival clicker heroes :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/10/2018 at 6:50 PM, DEMONSIXSIXSIX said:

DISCLAIMED: MY ENGLISH.. NOT GOOD BUT MY POINT: REALLY GOOD. WALK WITH ME THIS POST PLEASE..

OK THE DAY FIRST OF OCTOBER.. I HAVE A REALLY GOOD NEWS IN MY EMAIL... NCLINAGE2CLASSIC LAUNCHED FOR DAY 3...

SERVER START!!!! ALL GOOD ALL QUEUE ALL VIP ALL NICE ALL LOVE ALL JUJI ALL EVERYTHING VERY HAPPY...

THEN....... WE FIND OUT ADENA IS A PROBLEM......... BUT GOOD JUJI FIX THIS PROBLEM...... WITH KOREA!!!!!!

BUT NOW I HAVE FIND A NEW PROBLEM: 

THE ADENA WAS ONLY INCREASE FOR THE ONE HP MOB... I MEAN.. 1 TIMES HEALTH MOBS.... THE SILLY MOOB FOR SILLY SOLO AREA...

MEANWHILE.... THE MOB FROM HARD AREA... IS STILL ...... SUCK!!!!!!!

ONE EXAPMPLE

BEFORE ----------- AFTER

1 MOBS 1X HP ------ 10 ADENA.... AFTER.... 20 ADENA       THIS GOOD........

1 MOB 3X HP ------15 ADENA......... AFTER..... 20 ADENA............... NOT GOOD

MOB 3X HP CANT GIVE SAME ADENA 3X HP...... WHAT IS THIS UNFAIR???

JUJI NEED THE ATTENTION PLEASE 

That's not the worst part. Adena is not scalling with levels, you actually make more adena at lvl 30-35 than 50.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Isyth said:

Am I meant to read between the lines? Because all I see in that statement is 'bots are fine, boxing is a must (multiple vip accounts), 80% of the classes are useless and player preferred playstyle does not matter - it's all about being afk' :D What a game, the amount of choices we have might rival clicker heroes :D

You're definitely reading too far into things.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, zzzzzzzz said:

adena drop from regular mobs is fine . if everybody can afford C at 40 economy will be omegatrash . idk if u guys played l2 before . B would cost 500kk by ur logic.

the real issues x2/x3/x4 hp mobs drop the same adena as the regular mobs.this is what htis post is all about ,   ( and its not only adena , mats aswell.) 

Hope this is fixed soon...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...