ATTENTION ME PLEASE: ADENA IS STILL BUG FOR GAME

1 hour ago, FairyTale said:

Yeah the biggest problem with VIP - it doesn't fix anything. I would be fine if with VIP4 we would have classic rates like on l2wiki and reduced rates without VIP. It's fine. Game is F2P. But right now adena/drop/spoil rates are literally broken and do not make any sense. 

i dont think this will ever happen.  even spoil is broken

l2wiki it says 70-75%  =  1-5 stem
here it is  10-12% = 1 stem.

35  times lower?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Saffi said:

Ver 1.5 should have x1 rates, I didnt say ANYTHING about it having x1.5 rates.

You said this "This server was sold as 1.5 but it does not have 1.5 rates (even with VIP4) why cant you see that ? "

Maybe it was a lost in translation thing, because it sure sounded like you meant 1.5x rates.

10 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

You said this "This server was sold as 1.5 but it does not have 1.5 rates (even with VIP4) why cant you see that ? "

Maybe it was a lost in translation thing, because it sure sounded like you meant 1.5x rates.

Yeah that will be it... 9_9

7 hours ago, FairyTale said:

Is this even an official server? All rates are so fked up right now it feels like garbage-tier freeshard.I can't even play spoiler like I used to on Skelth. 

sadly illegal servers dont have such issues since c1-c3 private times

@Hime  @Juji can we get an official response if Adena at higher levels will be looked at?

Personally I can completely understand the frustration that you get to a certain level and the cost of leveling negates the money gained.  It shouldnt be that its more lucrative to keep rerolling alts then farm on your main.  However if this is intended for our version then we will adjust and adapt accordingly.  

Right now I feel sort of in limbo because its frustrating to put in a solid money grind then see rates increase and basically halve the effort I just put in.  I think at this point we just need to know if this is intended or if adena rates 40+ will be adjusted.  

you farm in spider nest and mobs give you 100 adena, you kill lvl 40 mobs and they give 200 adena… and people say that its right?  its right that its more worth still doing spiders quest on lvl 40? come on.. nobody play one 1x rates? its hard true, but this is bug

26 minutes ago, LoanWolf said:

It shouldnt be that its more lucrative to keep rerolling alts then farm on your main.

Isn't that the classic L2 experience, though? You either farm for wealth on your alts, play the market or risk getting banned by buying adena on shady sites.

I have been deleveling as soon as I hit 95% at level 40 because I do not see anyway to make enough adena to use the gk and upgrade my gear lol.  I have hit level 41 3 times now and still do not have enough to buy any type of c grade items.  This is kind of bad in my opinion.  I am a solo player with a box pp and I can only make around 60k adena per hour while killing green mobs that I kill in 2 to 3 shots with my bow.  Is this going to be changed to pay?  There is no incentive to get past level 40.  I still do not have all of my level 40 skills lol.

15 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

C grade is not meant to have the second you turn 40. Top D is intended to be used until upper 40's when you finally get C grade.

You have unrealistic expectations.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would you gain access to C grade items if you can't afford them? 

If you have enough money and create an alt, do you equip it with no grade at level 25? or Top D at level 50? No, so it's not "meant" to be the way you're saying. 

Alligator island crocs drop less than mobs in Orc Barracks.

x2 Crokian lad drops as little as 190 adena sometimes LOL.

I remember playing on C3 and getting at least 1k from crocs.

No way to roll necro now as u wont ever be able to afford death spikes lmao.

Welp, gonna have to roll this char to sorc just to survive!

1 hour ago, digital said:

when a normal classic opened like 4-5 years back on some other server I was grinding hard with mana dagger (low D grade) till I hit 46 lvl and sometimes with no shots too. So u see its absolutely normal...

4-5 years back, on 1.0 version of Classic, yes ! You are correct.

But .. NcSoft has advertised this Classic server as being 1.5 with 3.0 quality of life additions and bug fixes. 

If I knew the rates will be screwed like this, I would of never bought x3 Launch Packs for my characters. You see where is the problem now?

5 minutes ago, ConorMcGregor said:

Use dem silver coins to sustain yourself on 3 chars, so you are ahead

:)))))

Wow. Are you for real? Up until level 29, I got between 200 and 250 silver coins on every char. 

So , best I can buy are Iron Ore since their prices are the highest and you earn the most from 100 silver coins ( at least that was 5-6 days ago when I quit ).

100 silver coins - 50 Iron Ore. 

50 Iron Ore at a price of .. 200-220 ( prices from back when I quit ) = 10-11k x 7 = 70-77k .

So, I made 70-77k in 2 weeks from Silver Coins. 

Is that what you mean with : "sustain yourself with silver coins" ?!

7 minutes ago, IceAge said:

:)))))

Wow. Are you for real? Up until level 29, I got between 200 and 250 silver coins on every char. 

So , best I can buy are Iron Ore since their prices are the highest and you earn the most from 100 silver coins ( at least that was 5-6 days ago when I quit ).

100 silver coins - 50 Iron Ore. 

50 Iron Ore at a price of .. 200-220 ( prices from back when I quit ) = 10-11k x 7 = 70-77k .

So, I made 70-77k in 2 weeks from Silver Coins. 

Is that what you mean with : "sustain yourself with silver coins" ?!

Look I was being a bit sarcastic, of course it's stupid.

But at the same time, I farmed forgotten temple for an hour and a half and got 200 silver coins combined on 3 chars, you are telling me something else here :) 

4 minutes ago, ConorMcGregor said:

Look I was being a bit sarcastic, of course it's stupid.

But at the same time, I farmed forgotten temple for an hour and a half and got 200 silver coins combined on 3 chars, you are telling me something else here :) 

Oh ok, sarcastic :)

Well no! That's the real story. Max I got is for 1 char 250 from level 1 to 29.

I farmed forgotten temple for at least 10 hours in total. And that's all I got. I am not joking nor sarcastic. I don't know how the rates are, but I am telling you the truth. 

I also farmed around 1k mobs in Cruma Marshlands , especially Stakatos to get Elven Bow Shaft from spoil ( I got 1 lol ). 

Just now, IceAge said:

Oh ok, sarcastic :)

Well no! That's the real story. Max I got is for 1 char 250. 

I farmed forgotten temple for at least 10 hours in total. And that's all I got. I am not joking nor sarcastic. I don't know how the rates are, but I am telling you the truth. 

I also farmed around 1k mobs in Cruma Marshlands , especially Stakatos to get Elven Bow Shaft from spoil ( I got 1 lol ). 

I am not arguing that the drops are messed up.

Orc barracks drop 250-650 adena

Croc island drops 200-400 adena  

Enchanted Valley drops 200-400 adena for lvl 50 x3 mobs

Archived