ATTENTION ME PLEASE: ADENA IS STILL BUG FOR GAME

Just now, ConorMcGregor said:

I am not arguing that the drops are messed up.

Orc barracks drop 250-650 adena

Croc island drops 200-400 adena  

Enchanted Valley drops 200-400 adena for lvl 50 x3 mobs

I was talking about Silver Coins :) Hence, 250 silver coins on 1 char from 1 to level 29.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, IceAge said:

Really ? Is that what you can say to him ? Go and spoil other trains?!

How many mobs did you kill in 1 hour? ( which as I know, that's actually more then 1 hour because people tend to lie when they defend something ).

1k mobs ? 130 Suede !!! Meaning a rate of a bit more then 10% spoil rate which is pathetic!! Also, those are very basic material which costs … 140 adena ? So that's 14k in 1 hour plus, without spending shots and with the help of an entire party.

Now, what if you go in a party as a spoiler and share the spoil ?! 130:9 , well , 15 Suede each after 1+ hour of MASS spoil. Congratz!

Thanks for pointing out how bad the spoil rates are.

This mentality -> 130 suede?? 140 adena each?? You make 14k 

Lol why would you sell those mats 

2 hours ago, ViciousL2 said:

That doesn't make any sense. Why would you gain access to C grade items if you can't afford them? 

If you have enough money and create an alt, do you equip it with no grade at level 25? or Top D at level 50? No, so it's not "meant" to be the way you're saying. 

Rich people reach 40 and have a C grade weapon

Poor people dont 

It is indeed very usual ( and good ) to go 40+ and have top D

19 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

This mentality -> 130 suede?? 140 adena each?? You make 14k 

Lol why would you sell those mats 

I was just pointing out, how much can you make if you were going to sell them. But ok, keep them...……… for what? lol!

14 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

Rich people reach 40 and have a C grade weapon

Poor people dont 

It is indeed very usual ( and good ) to go 40+ and have top D

Aka = 0.1% from the server has C grade weapon because of lucky drops , which has nothing to do with progression. 

43 minutes ago, IceAge said:

I was just pointing out, how much can you make if you were going to sell them. But ok, keep them...……… for what? lol!

Aka = 0.1% from the server has C grade weapon because of lucky drops , which has nothing to do with progression. 

keep thinking that way my friend. but I dont think the rates from this server will ever change again.

3 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are investigating whether Adena is scaling correctly or not at higher levels. I will update this thread when I hear back from the dev team.

It doesn't need much investigation. Go hit a couple of 4x hp+ mobs in Cruma, and compare it to the gold from hitting mobs outside Dwarven Village.

• L2 Team
Just now, Kokusho said:

Dont you have an account to join the server and see for urself?

Yes, I reported the issues that were brought up here on the forums and sent additional details that I found in-game over to the Dev team to investigate.

8 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are investigating whether Adena is scaling correctly or not at higher levels. I will update this thread when I hear back from the dev team.

Please don't jack up the rates crazy. I don't want this game to be something someone is able to finish playing in 2 months. Keep it a little rewarding when you finally get your weapon, level, enchant, or what have you. Level and gear progression IS the game. Also, love the social aspect and pvp of L2! Thanks.

55 minutes ago, Eternius said:

Please don't jack up the rates crazy. I don't want this game to be something someone is able to finish playing in 2 months. Keep it a little rewarding when you finally get your weapon, level, enchant, or what have you. Level and gear progression IS the game. Also, love the social aspect and pvp of L2! Thanks.

Make spoil great again!

Just put the rates how they should be, x1.

Archived