Forums

Account locked what is going on????!!!

Vitamin

I got 2 members of my CP locked off their accounts for like 6 days now and the support from the devs both on thicket and on email was non existent. What is going on with this issue.. It is unacceptable that people can not log in to their accounts because of some VPN issue and its even more unacceptable that no one gives a damn about this from the devs team..

PLEASE ELABORATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Vitamin said:

I got 2 members of my CP locked off their accounts for like 6 days now and the support from the devs both on thicket and on email was non existent. What is going on with this issue.. It is unacceptable that people can not log in to their accounts because of some VPN issue and its even more unacceptable that no one gives a damn about this from the devs team..

PLEASE ELABORATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same has happen to me and a lot of people  . they locked 1/2 account .

bots are running free into game and legal players getting accounts locked nice.

looks like a random fail banwave . the problem is they think that they got the cheaters and their answer to my e-mail was that my account will remain locked.

I ve never used a 3rd party program . Never anythin illigal.

Their technical team is failing  .

7 minutes ago, Vitamin said:

They didnt do anything like that, they are just living in dorm  and they dont have static ip meaning their IP address changes everyday automatically... Thats a joke on ncsoft behalf.... 

The ips gets saved. if one of them bots in the dorm all of them will get banned if they use shared IP. as they cant see if its the same person.

2 minutes ago, Tunarocket said:

The ips gets saved. if one of them bots in the dorm all of them will get banned if they use shared IP. as they cant see if its the same person.

They are not bots, both of them only had 1 window open -aka their mains where locked- and its an automatic procedure of their wi fi.. everyday at 6:00 modem restarts and changes the IP.. Thats preety common and it shoulbe cause a lock

They opened a ticket 6 days ago and they only got 1 response saying that the issue is known and they are working on it 

6 DAYS AGO!!!! JOKES

Archived