Issue bots

Pak

Main problem of the whole game = bots.
Queue? Bots
Unfair gameplay? Bots
Economic disturbance? Bots
Everything is revolving around bots, yet people are still fighting over drops and queue. Chill, there won't be an interest in playing this game in few months due to bots.
Administration doing nothing for this, random account locks due to programs the antibot system takes for "bottings". It will literally take GM a 2 min walk in 2-3 areas to spot DOZENS OF BOTS.

Whole server knows about the queens of bots echoKinetics, it takes a blind man to not see the purest example of botting a whole party, yet GMs just letting them pass?!
NCsoft really not carrying about their community, first week low drops for people to buy vip, 2nd week queues, prolly new vip will be implemented, boxing seems bad for the server so prolly vip will also required for boxing in order to solve this expected crowd problem, new server won't open since ncsoft knows that all this population will decay during the next months so no extra spendings. Money grabbing at its finest, a great company plan - still I personally don't care about your greedy issues, milk me all the way, I've already purchased vip4 on my 3 boxes. But for the love of me at least make the gameplay worth it!

Archived