Forums

Seiges/Mass PvP

Tamlin

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

funny_need_more_cowbell_cow_poster-r97d1

ironically crp only goes up though and Aden is still Nova's, must be magic!

wish dragons would actually matter more then l2store as then more ppl would care to log in for it true enough

The dragons probably don't even drop fragments anymore, since the nice l2store promos are coming.

Just like the clan cloaks or ch belts xD

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

funny_need_more_cowbell_cow_poster-r97d1

ironically crp only goes up though and Aden is still Nova's, must be magic!

wish dragons would actually matter more then l2store as then more ppl would care to log in for it true enough

Crp goes up because MS allows its members to PvP and Exp freely, Nova on the other hand just ganks (full skills then bsoe) and on the other hand you couldn't even see any poor souls from Nova exping and yet you see constantly most of them just magically reaches 105 weird looool

Nova's perception regarding to what content they care about in-game is ever changing if they have it they care for it but when they lose it, they lose it not because they've got beaten but because they just stopped caring looool this endless excuse is just pure comedic relief let me save you though of thinking what excuse you'll do when you lose aden *We don't care about aden anymore gz MS you took aden when all of our top players quit or we don't care about aden anymore because this game is dead anyways* Sob* Sob* :D 

3 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Crp goes up because MS allows its members to PvP and Exp freely, Nova on the other hand just ganks (full skills then bsoe) and on the other hand you couldn't even see any poor souls from Nova exping and yet you see constantly most of them just magically reaches 105 weird looool

Nova's perception regarding to what content they care about in-game is ever changing if they have it they care for it but when they lose it, they lose it not because they've got beaten but because they just stopped caring looool this endless excuse is just pure comedic relief let me save you though of thinking what excuse you'll do when you lose aden *We don't care about aden anymore gz MS you took aden when all of our top players quit or we don't care about aden anymore because this game is dead anyways* Sob* Sob* :D 

I laughed so hard at this, ahahahahha. AMX should join the conversation and tell us what he was doing yesterday on AF under anothers clan tag

1 hour ago, iTrinity said:

I laughed so hard at this, ahahahahha. AMX should join the conversation and tell us what he was doing yesterday on AF under anothers clan tag

Did I say anything about detagging cause I didn't both MS and Nova has players who detags to exp so there's no point for me to bash Nova in doing knowing we have some who does as well but simple fact is you wouldn't see any Nova exping under their tag unlike in MS. Regardless once MS starts to care about clan war stats you'll see we will go positive it is very easy to pad up that stat :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2017 at 3:25 AM, Gilgamesh said:

In the Battle of Alesia the Romans trapped and starved the people of Alesia within their own walls. There was no getting out and no help coming in from outside. Anyway, can't help but see something similar happening here in Chronos. Well played strategic move by this MS people. Will Nova regain their bread and butter back? Will they rise back to fame and fortune or will MS take it all away? Hope to see before the servers shut down.

LOL

On 12/14/2017 at 10:39 PM, WetPinay said:

Well it's eventually bound to happen. That's how it's been since the days when Uprising existed. When all they're top players quit, the clan closest to them in power (TD) took over the top spot. It's just a matter of time

LOL

On 12/26/2017 at 5:53 PM, WetPinay said:

I'm LOLing because you think you're a top player. You might have some impressive gear but i don't see your name on the Hero's list.

how can he be a hero if he gets 2 shot by me? An archer with practically no gear

On 12/26/2017 at 8:53 PM, WetPinay said:

I'm LOLing because you think you're a top player. You might have some impressive gear but i don't see your name on the Hero's list.

That's because truffle owns that hero, and no way fooz will ever take it from him unless Truffle decides to quit the game, or just stop doing olympiad for whatever reason. Fooz is a joke. 

5 hours ago, J0nSnow said:

That's because truffle owns that hero, and no way fooz will ever take it from him unless Truffle decides to quit the game, or just stop doing olympiad for whatever reason. Fooz is a joke. 

lol who cares, I have a beastly archer that farms ms for days :D 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2018 at 10:28 PM, Sniffo said:

Please somebody pinch me I must be dreaming. Little Foozie is all grown up now? Or has moms credit card run out of things to buy him so he can feel relevant. The piles of videos showing MS dumpstering dragon wep toons and you think you're good because of a +20 cloak? All of that "I can aoe your CP bruh" damage seems to be working well as youre laying on the ground during an entire siege. I will say you do make a good carpet tho "bruh". 

+20 only tevas had I thought .

On 1/22/2018 at 6:57 PM, KKKm said:

How they cheat ? I saw yesterday the siege and it didn’t look like they were cheating . Many ms were down but without pepinio and evey nova is nothing . Pepinio was dying a lot from truffle . 

Truffle is a bugged class ms can only beat us when truffle is around 

Archived