Gear

Sakamori

Hi,

i got 2 questions, if anyone could help id be relly happy.

I know u used to get gear from the Path to Awakening thingy, but now it seems that is not the case.

• I seen to be stuck with C grade, i am now lvl 56 but i have no idea how to get B or A grade
  • Can anyone tell me where i can get C grade crystals so i can finally summon my awesome cat.

yes i am a dark avenger :) Tnx in advance.

21 hours ago, Sakamori said:

Hi,

i got 2 questions, if anyone could help id be relly happy.

I know u used to get gear from the Path to Awakening thingy, but now it seems that is not the case.

• I seen to be stuck with C grade, i am now lvl 56 but i have no idea how to get B or A grade
  • Can anyone tell me where i can get C grade crystals so i can finally summon my awesome cat.

yes i am a dark avenger :) Tnx in advance.

At lvl 58 you should get a question mark notification for another Kekropus quest which leads you to the Forsaken Plains. After having done the quest series there, you will get free A-Grade equipment. There is now no B-Grade equipment being given out by the system, but you don't really need that. C-Grade will carry you to lvl 61.

You can try to buy C-Grade Crystals from the Auction House. Otherwise the only way to get them is to purchase some piece of C-Grade armor from an NPC store and have a trustworthy Dwarf crystallize it for you. Don't stock up too much on those Crystals - after Awakening at lvl 85, summoning your Panther will not use consumables any more; you just click a button and it appears.

1 hour ago, Yidao said:

At lvl 58 you should get a question mark notification for another Kekropus quest which leads you to the Forsaken Plains. After having done the quest series there, you will get free A-Grade equipment. There is now no B-Grade equipment being given out by the system, but you don't really need that. C-Grade will carry you to lvl 61.

You can try to buy C-Grade Crystals from the Auction House. Otherwise the only way to get them is to purchase some piece of C-Grade armor from an NPC store and have a trustworthy Dwarf crystallize it for you. Don't stock up too much on those Crystals - after Awakening at lvl 85, summoning your Panther will not use consumables any more; you just click a button and it appears.

Than you a lot.

Archived