1 account = 1 Pc, NO AFK FISHING, Adena/Spoil/Drop rates x0.25

Harry

Lock computers who use more than 1 distinct account.

There's no reason why someone should be boxing in a game that has hundreds of players available to play with. Adena sellers are abusing the perks that casual players want in Lineage 2.

@Juji @Hime

Seriously this is getting ridiculous

I was watching someone streaming Lineage 2 classic on twitch, and suddenly disconnected followed by a 400 queue with VIP 4. What kind of bleep is this?

https://www.twitch.tv/moo_uk

NCSOFT NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AND THE ANSWER IS NOT OPENING MORE SERVERS BUT REDUCING THE AFK SERVER POPULATION.

I AM VIP MYSELF AND I WILL NOT BE WAITING 1 HOUR EVERYTIME THE SERVER KICKS ME OUT. FIX YOUR SHIT OR REFUND.

Dumb topic , shouldn’t happen. Rates are fine now. Play Aden if you don’t want to pay for vip (ppl that keep servers open).

if they did that they would need to refund everyone’s box - think they’ll upset the ppl who pay or the free loaders ??

17 minutes ago, Hitogoroshi said:

I have PC and 2 laptops at home, how 1 pc = 1 acc shit will affect me?:) stop QQ and go play tetris. 

How will this affect you? well lets see, someone who has 3 pcs now can open up to 9 clients and if they change to 1pc per account then someone who has 3 pcs will open only 3 accounts. Maybe i have to write it out for your brain to understand:

9 =/= 3 clients.

38 minutes ago, Hitogoroshi said:

I have PC and 2 laptops at home, how 1 pc = 1 acc shit will affect me?:) stop QQ and go play tetris. 

dont forget that l2 is old game which dont hog too many resources of modern pc and you can run some VMs for more l2 xD

42 minutes ago, Hitogoroshi said:

I have PC and 2 laptops at home, how 1 pc = 1 acc shit will affect me?:) stop QQ and go play tetris. 

Having multiple PC would not make you invulnerable to this.  Admins could check if players have the same IP then do a test if it's different people or only one using multiple PC, if it's only one player using multiple PC then they should ban him. 

But it's not going to happen, multibox fanboys already payed money and that's all NCSoft admins care about. 

1 hour ago, Hitogoroshi said:

But whether you play with one pc on a multibox or whether you use several computers it is easy to determine. Because NC can not see only your IP, you can also see the ID of your computer

2 toons per PC is fine. A Prophet/Warcryer is needed, it's kinda impossible to play without buffs in this game.

1 hour ago, DisplayName said:

easy fix = disconnect everyone who's afk for more than 30 minutes.

You can easily bypass this by opening a private store and putting anything for a ridiculous price(eg: 1 arrow selling for 1million adena). Your shop would stay up forever since noone will pay for that, therefore you would be online till servers restart..

This game needs Auction Houses, the ammount of toons sitting in town with private stores up is insane..

AHs are plain improvement.. The chances of newbies getting scammed for mats(or any item in general) would drop, there would be no more thousands of shop bubbles in the middle of town making it ugly and getting in the way of your clicks to move, no more thousands of characters logged in taking server space, and the best thing, it would be WAAY less time consuming when searching for items or the current market price of an item. Even the live L2 implemented AHs years ago due the fact that private stores are an extremely outdated mechanic.. QOL changes like these also helps bringing new players to the game, I'm not talking about old L2 players that stopped playing, I'm talking about people that never experienced this game before. Imagine someone that has only 1 to 2 hours to play daily, do you think this person would want to spend this time walking in town reading bubbles and double clicking dwarfs searching for items, then porting to another town and repeating the process? And in the end, sometimes you don't even find what you want, so you just waste your time for nothing.. Man I love this game, but this is one of the most boring/time consuming things ever..

Unfortunately L2 community seems to have some oldfagism when it comes to changes like these, even if they can't bring any valid point to the table, they'll keep going against the idea.

Archived