Jump to content
Forums

why no put one server with 20000 player?


Recommended Posts

We

15 minutes ago, NoIdea765 said:

Lineage 2 world is too small for 20k players.. In fact, if we had 6k active players, it would be too small already. If we remove all the offline shops, AFKs, and multibox, the actual numbers would be arround 2500 of people really playing.

As things going we wont have soon enough.There has to be a permanent solution to this problem

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Prince said:

Private servers can run with 10 000 players without any from official lossers can't. shame. anyways they need only money from players.

Give me the name of the private server with 10 000 players online. Even the biggest Russian servers barely have 1500 active online players. What they show on their websites, is a total and absolute nonsense.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Give me the name of the private server with 10 000 players online. Even the biggest Russian servers barely have 1500 active online players. What they show on their websites, is a total and absolute nonsense.

there were some russian ones back when the c4 files got leaked that had 9k people on them 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, NoIdea765 said:

Lineage 2 world is too small for 20k players.. In fact, if we had 6k active players, it would be too small already. If we remove all the offline shops, AFKs, and multibox, the actual numbers would be arround 2500 of people really playing.

2500, you are too optimistic my friend ;) I bet that there are no more than 1500 real players in a server already maxed with 6k clients logged in it.

Probably the real live population combined on all three servers is around 5000-5500 max, so this won't fill even one server if there was a restriction for just 1 client per user :)

Edited by spoobg
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZygiA said:

Give me the name of the illegal server with 10 000 players online. Even the biggest Russian servers barely have 1500 active online players. What they show on their websites, is a total and absolute nonsense.

I can name atleast 3 server with 12k+ online 

Edited by Juliodmv
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spoobg said:

2500, you are too optimistic my friend ;) I bet that there are no more than 1500 real players in a server already maxed with 6k clients logged in it.

Probably the real live population combined on all three servers is around 5000-5500 max, so this won't fill even one server if there was a restriction for just 1 client per user :)

u realize that just doesn't make sense, mathematically speaking?

if all 1500 player went full boxing we would have 4500 online characters...

it's obviously more than 2000 players, maybe not a lot more, but it's more

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CatDealers said:

u realize that just doesn't make sense, mathematically speaking?

if all 1500 player went full boxing we would have 4500 online characters...

it's obviously more than 2000 players, maybe not a lot more, but it's more

It is make a sense cause there are players that are running not just 3 clients, but 4-5-6...some even more like 7-8-9. Of course not every one, but surely there are a lot of people doing that. You can look around the forum and you can see a few videos of parties with more than just 3 toons which were leading just from one player...and when you add the bots in all that funny and romantic situation we are having at the moment...you will get the whole picture.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Isn't it just a message board? Server owners can put whatever they like there.

I was on that server at launch bro, what i accomplish lying here? Nothing, i just want to point that illegal server have better cap than ncsoft, Even if you pay you got 20min queue, if you are free you have atleast 6hours of queue

Link to post
Share on other sites

illegal servers have fake numbers, the numbers of players are really low. they are money grabbing schemes. after a few months they wipe the servers, disappear, then you hear constantly of new servers opening, which are same people with other names. they do this for years. even buy twitch fake views, look at the number of bots in those chat. whoever is gullible enough to buy the story with 12k online should deserve to be scammed by them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, idiabg said:

 

Now 7600, at the begining more than 15000...

;)

unlike real servers, pirate servers can fake login many accounts. a bit similar to offline shops. all fake nonetheless. you should be banned for advertising it.

Edited by beleaua
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...