Jump to content
Forums

why no put one server with 20000 player?


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, beleaua said:

unlike real servers, pirate servers can fake login many accounts. a bit similar to offline shops. all fake nonetheless. you should be banned for advertising it.

Go and check... Can't farm in catacombs, all rooms busy...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, beleaua said:

unlike real servers, pirate servers can fake login many accounts. a bit similar to offline shops. all fake nonetheless. you should be banned for advertising it.

So you asked to see and when people show it for you you say he deserve to be banned lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, beleaua said:

illegal servers have fake numbers, the numbers of players are really low. they are money grabbing schemes. after a few months they wipe the servers, disappear, then you hear constantly of new servers opening, which are same people with other names. they do this for years. even buy twitch fake views, look at the number of bots in those chat. whoever is gullible enough to buy the story with 12k online should deserve to be scammed by them.

What are you talking about? Did you see the situation in live server and now classic infested by bots? Live servers ate totally p2w, classic they sell buffs and shots and people can’t even login, so ncsoft its not money grabbing? Here it come the old same “they have to sell somethinf, it’s they’re product, if they dont sell it will be closed” you know u just dont want to admit that illegal server have better cap than here, 14 years of game and ncsoft dont even ban russian contry ip before they can use VPN, nc should consider fire the dev’s and get a new team, because they dev team are lazy as fk

Edited by Juliodmv
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Juliodmv said:

What are you talking about? Dis you see the situation in live server and now classic infestes by bots? Live servers ate totally p2w, classic they sell buffs and shots and people can’t even login, so ncsoft its not money grabbing? Here it come the old same “they have to sell somethinf, it’s they’re product, if they dont sell it will be closed” you know u just dont want to admit that illegal server have better cap than here

dude, get real

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, idiabg said:

Now 7600, at the begining more than 15000...

And, according to the site, in June they merged 2 servers with the end result of just a bit over 3000.

And if you look at their "non-donator" server, you will see around 500. Which is probably a non-doctored number.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Krissa said:

I'm not saying you are lying. You can as well believe in what they lie to you.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/307091277

check it then, that server used to host 15.000 players in 2016, that its the 2018 opening, atleast 1.500 players at town on first 3minutes, i was there in 2016 and i can confirm it, if you don't believe you can check some vídeos on twitch to see if they was lying (=

Edited by Juliodmv
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Krissa said:

And, according to the site, in June they merged 2 servers with the end result of just a bit over 3000.

And if you look at their "non-donator" server, you will see around 500. Which is probably a non-doctored number.

Did you know how many mergies I get at official servers?... Lineage, AION... I don't want to play HF, I want to play classic and here server start exellent, but what's happen?....

Edited by idiabg
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Juliodmv said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/307091277

check it then, that server used to host 15.000 players in 2016, that its the 2018 opening, atleast 1.500 players at town on first 3minutes (= 

And what was I supposed to see there? Empty catacomb rooms with both no players and almost no mobs?

I mean, really. On a healthy server, there should be 8+ mobs and a poler/Tyrant in almost every big room.

Edited by Krissa
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Krissa said:

And what I was supposed to see there? Empty catacomb rooms with both no players and almost no mobs?

I mean, really. On a healthy server, there should be 8+ mobs and a poler/Tyrant in almost every big room.

not everyone go to the same place, did you check talking island on the start of the vídeo? 11:30~15min? it was a 50x server not craft i'm just poiting the cap here

Edited by Juliodmv
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Juliodmv said:

not everyone go to the same place, did you check talking island on the start of the vídeo? it was a 50x server not craft i'm just poiting the cap here

Why should I check Talking Island on a 50x server? What's the point of doing it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Why should I check Talking Island on a 50x server? What's the point of doing it?

man, are you blind? i already say i'm pointing the server CAP here, which it was higher then ncsoft 6.000 cap, if even illegal server have higher cap then 6.000 why not ncsoft? THAT IT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, its not hard to get, i'm not saying nothing else

Edited by Juliodmv
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Juliodmv said:

man, are you blind? i already say i'm pointing the server CAP here, which it was higher then ncsoft 6.000 cap, if even illegal server have higher cap then 6.000 why not ncsoft? THAT IT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, its not hard to get, i'm not saying anything else

Sorry, I don't have time to watch the whole video, and I don't care how many chars it has on Talking Island (have you calculated them one by one and found that there were more than 6000?). I see that it has not enough mobs where they were supposed to be. Like 4x less.

I prefer a server that has mobs to a server that advertises itself to be "20000 players". Imagine all those 20000 players doing spider quest on 4x times less spiders than we have now. Thanks, but no, thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Krissa said:

Sorry, I don't have time to watch the whole video, and I don't care how many chars it has on Talking Island (have you calculated them one by one and found that there were more than 6000?). I see that it has not enough mobs where they were supposed to be. Like 4x less.

I prefer a server that has mobs to a server that advertises itself to be "20000 players". Imagine all those 20000 players doing spider quest on 4x times less spiders than we have now. Thanks, but no, thanks.

i don't say to you check the whole vídeo, i said check 11:30~15:00, second that vídeo its from a illegal server which support more then 6.000 players (much much more then nc), i don't even have to say to you that people don't do spider quest on that server, they do it on classic, not in mid-rate server, i'm poiting these because of queue which is the title of this topic

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Juliodmv said:

i don't say to you check the whole vídeo, i said check 11:30~15:00,

So, like 200 chars staying at one place or running scripted. Is that what you wanted to show me?

Check the DE village in the next minutes, it will show you the real, non-doctored, population density.

Link to post
Share on other sites

oh it seems like i can still see messages from that promoter of his pirate servers when someone else quote it.

ignore him. not only that i know that from sources but if you pay attention most of those logged in will never move from place. it's a knowing practice to fake numbers, same with offline shops. this way they can attract a few hundreds enthusiasts at the day of opening but the servers die fast, also literally, by shutting down after some time. first and most important thing, those servers emulate the real servers, it's not like official. they have so many inconsistencies and bugs. and second of all, they are all with purchase system.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...