in que all day, disconnected and back to 1800.... why did i pay

weese75

seriously paid the 30 bucks for the head start and bought enough coins to be vip lvl 4. come back from vacation two days ago to spend the entire time in ques. to only get dropped or to disconnect while making a char. this is the worst launch ive been a part of and i vouched for bless online HARD. i just wanna play

31 minutes ago, weese75 said:

seriously paid the 30 bucks for the head start and bought enough coins to be vip lvl 4. come back from vacation two days ago to spend the entire time in ques. to only get dropped or to disconnect while making a char. this is the worst launch ive been a part of and i vouched for bless online HARD. i just wanna play

n this server you are obliged to get VIP, this way it is very complicated, I am getting queue of 1.8k

7 hours ago, weese75 said:

You are collateral damage of the bot wars . 

Archived