Forums

bye server, because bots

Ordenador

3 hours ago, Kabbanz said:

someone said to me "if am in the front of pc its not a bot" okay

reminds of borey back in franz he literally had a title 0-85 no hands he was botting like crazy he even sometimes had adena pick up enabled in general so we set a big line from varka silenos all the way down to BS on that aggro raid 

oh man the laughs we had with him

1 hour ago, Sielawa said:

im not 100% sure if theyre bots, couse when i tried spoiling their mobs they asked if im just a random spoil xD

I been spoiling there a few hours ago. I found 4 different duo elf wizard parties boting. they was one of them who I kill them with any response.

39 minutes ago, allfather said:

So when I'm with my friends and you let me follow, I'm a bot? stupid

if u re one of them I'm pretty sure u re a bot aswell, I even steals his mobs with any reaction more than keep boting. got screens of all of them at home (I'm at work atm).

If u need proves just go outside gludio after 2am and check it for 10 minutes. that's what took me to see 4 bot parties there. I'm not need to prove nothing. I reported them ingame already. my screen just can prove how I took my own justice against bots. 

30 minutes ago, Jhavi said:

If u need proves just go outside gludio after 2am and check it for 10 minutes. that's what took me to see 4 bot parties there. I'm not need to prove nothing. I reported them ingame already. my screen just can prove how I took my own justice against bots. 

I meant Dion

Archived