Jump to content
Forums

Solution to queue is 1 account per pc.


Recommended Posts

While i solo farm i notice that many players that solo farm too have 2 boxes to follow them all the time.

1 box is heal and the other is buffer,or bd/prophet or some other combination of support.

This not only creates the queue and makes ppl that want to play with 1 char to quit , but also destroys those classes and theit meaning of their role and finally destroys the game itself.

1 guy yesterday had 6 clients open in 1 pc......

The solution to that is simple .

1  account per pc.ty.

Edited by Volotron
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This honestly isn't a viable solution, for anyone who has a brain that is.

If they limit it to 1 client per PC then I, and most likely everyone will just run virtual machines... And continue boxing.

 

The real solution is more slots per server.

Launch another server.

Make server transfers free for 1 week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sdfsdfsdfsdf said:

most likely everyone will just run virtual machines... And continue boxing.

XIGNCODE3 detects virtual machines and will probably kick you out everytime. IMO one player with one box is sufficient, no boxes at all would be better technically but it would make things a lot harder for most people who do not invest a lot of time or are not sociable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

?? Why would they kick you? Lol it's not injecting or interfering with the L2 client what so ever. If NCSoft want to band people from using every day software whilst playing there game, that may come under breaking some laws and it may impact legitimate companies profits if everyone playing this game is banned from using there software : thinking:

I use mine all the time. For when I need to work from home.

I agree 1 box would be nice but there is always easy work arounds...

They most likely won't make the change your asking for, maybe more viable to launch another server with free transfer

 

Edited by sdfsdfsdfsdf
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 client per pc? u realize that it's l2 we're talking about?

U can't play this shit with only 1 box, chill ur asses out...

U can't just suggest a solution worse than the problem itself...

Yea, at low levels u are perfectly able to farm with self buffs and the little amout of buff scrolls the game gives you...

At higher levels u need buffers.. imagine that every fking time u go "solo" farm u have to relay on someone else... the game was made like that, even when u had to pay subscription, people paid for 2 accounts because it's the least u need to play this game...

this is not bleeping fortnite or the crappy hack n slash mmos people play these days, where u can solo farm the whole game

 

it's simple, just raise the player cap of the servers... there are SO MANY pirate servers out there with more player cap than these official servers, it doesn't make sense why nc chose such a lower player cap

Edited by CatDealers
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CatDealers said:

1 client per pc? u realize that it's l2 we're talking about?

U can't play this shit with only 1 box, chill ur asses out...

U can't just suggest a solution worse than the problem itself...

Yea, at low levels u are perfectly able to farm with self buffs and the little amout of buff scrolls the game gives you...

At higher levels u need buffers.. imagine that every fking time u go "solo" farm u have to relay on someone else... the game was made like that, even when u had to pay subscription, people paid for 2 accounts because it's the least u need to play this game...

this is not bleeping fortnite or the crappy hack n slash mmos people play these days, where u can solo farm the whole game

 

it's simple, just raise the player cap of the servers... there are SO MANY pirate servers out there with more player cap than these official servers, it doesn't make sense why nc chose such a lower player cap

The solution you are saying is just for your own benefit, because you do not want to interact with other players, increase server capacity is not solution, any idiot would know this, if the queue has 2k + and the server offers more 1k, only with 300 players (3 box) will occupy 900, and the queue will continue with 1.3k +

The solution is 1 pc per acc, nobody wants to play with Main Warcryer (or any other type of buffer), beacuase everyone has it, and he will never be called into a group.

Your thought is unique and exclusive to your own benefit and not to server improvement and player fun.

Edited by Duditon
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Duditon said:

The solution you are saying is just for your own benefit, because you do not want to interact with other players, increase server capacity is not solution, any idiot would know this, if the queue has 2k + and the server offers more 1k, only with 300 players (3 box) will occupy 900, and the queue will continue with 1.3k +

The solution is 1 pc per acc, nobody wants to play with Main Warcryer (or any other type of buffer), beacuase everyone has it, and he will never be called into a group.

Your thought is unique and exclusive to your own benefit and not to server improvement and player fun.

For as long as I've played (since C3) multiboxing has always been a thing. Anyone who wanted to play a live support never had an issue since live characters are always better than not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

For as long as I've played (since C3) multiboxing has always been a thing. Anyone who wanted to play a live support never had an issue since live characters are always better than not. 

This type of player does not want to share their earning with anyone, and they prefer it that way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Duditon said:

This type of player does not want to share their earning with anyone, and they prefer it that way.

Or they don't have time go form a party with people while they're trying to play a bit. Or they know they'll have to afk a lot and don't want to make other people wait. Or they aren't feeling social one day and just want to relax and grind in peace. Or yes, they might just not want to share their earnings which is fine since they're doing all the work themselves in that case. There are many possible reasons they could want to multibox and if they're willing to pay for it they should be allowed to do so. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

Or they don't have time go form a party with people while they're trying to play a bit. Or they know they'll have to afk a lot and don't want to make other people wait. Or they aren't feeling social one day and just want to relax and grind in peace. Or yes, they might just not want to share their earnings which is fine since they're doing all the work themselves in that case. There are many possible reasons they could want to multibox and if they're willing to pay for it they should be allowed to do so. 

Nobody is complaining about having multibox, I just think anyone who wants to have to pay for it, and not be free, as it was from the beginning.

The question of time is no argument, if you do not have time do not play, if you want to play, play like everyone else or pay to play alone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Duditon said:

The solution you are saying is just for your own benefit, because you do not want to interact with other players, increase server capacity is not solution, any idiot would know this, if the queue has 2k + and the server offers more 1k, only with 300 players (3 box) will occupy 900, and the queue will continue with 1.3k +

The solution is 1 pc per acc, nobody wants to play with Main Warcryer (or any other type of buffer), beacuase everyone has it, and he will never be called into a group.

Your thought is unique and exclusive to your own benefit and not to server improvement and player fun.

i want to interact with other players, i don't want to need them to farm on solo zones...

having a prophet with you is just the same as buying buff scrolls at ncoin,

you can't box an entire pt full of supports, i'm talking about 1 support box...

if u have 1 main box, 1 support and 1 logged in town selling items, there goes you're 3 boxes.. i think it's a good limit

 

about the queue thing, its just open more than 1k slots, i've seen private servers run fine with 15k online players (of course, many boxes but counts anyway), why an official server is running with 6k cap?

IF raising the cap still doesn't work, just open more servers + free server transfer for a limited time..

L2 had a lot of servers back in the day, correct me if i'm wrong, but i record about 7 servers, something like that

Edited by CatDealers
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Volotron said:

While i solo farm i notice that many players that solo farm too have 2 boxes to follow them all the time.

1 box is heal and the other is buffer,or bd/prophet or some other combination of support.

This not only creates the queue and makes ppl that want to play with 1 char to quit , but also destroys those classes and theit meaning of their role and finally destroys the game itself.

1 guy yesterday had 6 clients open in 1 pc......

The solution to that is simple .

1  account per pc.ty.

It doesn't ruin those classes because an active healer/buffer will play 100x better than some dude boxing them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Duditon said:

Nobody is complaining about having multibox, I just think anyone who wants to have to pay for it, and not be free, as it was from the beginning.

The question of time is no argument, if you do not have time do not play, if you want to play, play like everyone else or pay to play alone.

What the hell? This ENTIRE thread was made on the basis of complaining about multi boxing. Also, time is absolutely an argument for the scenarios I just listed. You just have no argument against them other than that you don't like it so it shouldn't be that way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...