It's monday, fix your game

Groncho

Good morning. Couldn't play all the weekend, and still can't. Hope you have rested well while your game was on fire. Now it's time to roll up your sleeves and get to work. This is a mess.

My suggestions (more demands than suggestions):

1. Reduce boxes to only 2 per PC (or only 1 box and we play the game as it should be, but what can I expect from you?)

2. Remove the auto-fishing Bulls***. Nobody will miss it.

3. Enable offline vendor feature or put some auction house system, idk.

4. Kick players after 15 or 30 minutes of AFK and put a captcha every 1 hour.

5. Give free server trasfer service if you can't do any of the above options.

P.D.: do something...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put fishing manually or for lv 40+ ppl, that will help A LOT! servers should had a lot more capacity i agree, also the 3 acc per pc is a joke, but that will never change becouse the VIP box's are incomes for the company.

So the options should be more capacity to the servers or ad 1-2 more servers.

10 minutes ago, Groncho said:

Good morning. Couldn't play all the weekend, and still can't. Hope you have rested well while your game was on fire. Now it's time to roll up your sleeves and get to work. This is a mess.

1. Reduce boxes to only 2 per PC (or only 1 box and we play the game as it should be, but what can I expect from you?)

2. Remove the auto-fishing Bulls***. Nobody will miss it.

3. Enable offline vendor feature or put some auction house system, idk.

5. Give free server trasfer service if you can't do any of the above options.

P.D.: do something...

1) No... this is a core feature behind all Sand Box MMO gameplay.

2) Yes

3) Maybe, how does this work?

4) **** NO! **** NO! **** NO! Fill in the stars how you want. Can't say I am surprised to see a suggestion like this. Par the course for stupidity I have seen on these forums.

5) Yes, but open new servers at GMT -5, -4, and +2 first for those players to move to.

A tip, seriously think about your "suggestions" before you post them. How do they work? What is the impact on players? Is it truly a benefit? Does this improve things for NC Soft as well? If so, how?

Auction house defeats the purpose of L2 classic feel! Don't change anything about the game ONLY additional servers and capacity! 

Let's players dictate the price, player to player trading! Not through a stupid vender that can easily be price fixed? 

I always built my boxes after the live stream and created an EE instead of SE, entirely dependent on fishing empower scrolls, changing afk fishing would screw me and alot of others. 

You all crying are gonna ruin this classic server. Let them open another server with free account transfers and issue is SOLVED none of this other bs

It's funny seeing all these threads where people give indications/suggestions on how to fix issues, probably believing the developers have no clue about their own game.

I'm sure some sort of changes are in discussion already and probably brainstormed in a conference somewhere as all fixes/tweaks have to go through several layers of hierarchies and testing. In a corporate environment you have to balance every decision against multiple factors, including changes in revenue for long term decisions.

2 minutes ago, Groncho said:

Sure, man. They are masters of their own game, that's why we are all playing with no issues or bugs... STFU

Bugs exist in all games and they will be fixed eventually, the other issues with connectivity are mainly people being selfish/greedy/cheaters/bots and the admins overwhelmed by tickets

Its clearly that none of you played the real Lineage 2 from 15 years ago :/ because you are talking crap. How you ppl find it normal to have 3 box open? all clases are made to have a role in this game and an importance ....not everybody should be able to have 1 DD +2 suports on and farm alone and etc .....its a Party game ....a multiplayer!

New servers ? thats kinda wierd couse all they need to do is to increase the capcity on those that we already have, because the game has a big MAP ...lots of places to farm , people shoud fight over creps to kill and over the best spots for farm and etc This is the beauty of Lineage2 if someone is trying to take your spot , you Pk them with the clan and after try to lose karma ,or you pvp over the spot

Ppl who didnt play Lineage 2 C1/C2/C3 stop guessing how this game should be and simply search on YOUTUBE how the game was!  2,3 boxes ...thats a damn joke .....the creator of L2 is twisting in his bed if he is seeing this made on a OFFICIAL SERVER where you ask for money

3 minutes ago, Cld said:

here are the real solutions:

1)open 2 new servers with giran and TI timezones

2)restart all servers

voilá, fixed

1) They will be 6k after two weeks, and empty after two months.

2) They will be 6k after 4 hours.

The real solution is pay to play model. The quickfix is to disable the raidboss event.

3 minutes ago, Krissa said:

1) They will be 6k after two weeks, and empty after two months.

2) They will be 6k after 4 hours.

The real solution is pay to play model. The quickfix is to disable the raidboss event.

1) if after 2 months will be server empty then you merge the 2 servers (those with the same GMT). Problem solved.

2) no solution to pay for play,even now vip4 ppl says they have 400 ppl queue.

9 minutes ago, pantko said:

1) if after 2 months will be server empty then you merge the 2 servers (those with the same GMT). Problem solved.

2) no solution to pay for play,even now vip4 ppl says they have 400 ppl queue.

1) Thank you, I don't want to lose my character name just because my successful server is merged with one with less than 500 active players.

2) They have a queue because of hundreds or even thousands of freeloader boxes logged in a couple of hours after restart.

1 minute ago, Krissa said:

1) Thank you, I don't want to lose my character name just because my successful server is merged with one with less than 500 active players.

2) They have a queue because of hundreds or even thousands of freeloader boxes logged in a couple of hours after restart.

1) no you wont lose your char omg...i speak for merge the 2 servers when they see that ppl arent so many to couse a problem like a queue or smth,with free acc transfers.They can say ''ppl we close the second server things are now normal you have 5 days (for example) to transfer free you char to Giran or TI server''...

2) when you have 1500 queue in giran server + 1500 on TI (about 3000 ppl!!!!) pay for acc will not save the day.After that you will just have 600 vip ppl on queue.

Yes its Monday and Im waiting for like a week to be able to play, every time I got 3 hours free for playing it takes 4 waiting on the queue .......... ¬¬

We playing official or its a private random server? 

Even being a Monday morning out here in Portugal, I gotta log now to wait 3 hours more to play 40 mins at lunch break O.o

http://prntscr.com/l685hd

2 hours ago, Zynx said:

All they need to do is increase server capacity. Legit would solve 100% of their que issues.

private servers can run 9k players. this is capped at 5k

while pirate servers can have different infrastructure because of different software they developed, and usually have better hardware, none of them can keep 9k. they lag like hell. also most of the thousands are fake players. they do it for publicity and money grabbing

5 hours ago, Groncho said:

2. Remove the auto-fishing Bulls***. Nobody will miss it. √

3. Enable offline vendor feature or put some auction house system, idk. √

5. Give free server trasfer service if you can't do any of the above options. √

P.D.: do something... √

Yesterday spend 7Hours queue 2300 ppl , today morning i got disconnect for no reason ... x3 windows .... 

Now i have 850 people queue ....

D O

S O M E T H I N G  

N O W !!

Archived