Forums

It's monday, fix your game

Groncho

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Birdy said:

Its clearly that none of you played the real Lineage 2 from 15 years ago :/ because you are talking crap. How you ppl find it normal to have 3 box open? all clases are made to have a role in this game and an importance ....not everybody should be able to have 1 DD +2 suports on and farm alone and etc .....its a Party game ....a multiplayer!

New servers ? thats kinda wierd couse all they need to do is to increase the capcity on those that we already have, because the game has a big MAP ...lots of places to farm , people shoud fight over creps to kill and over the best spots for farm and etc This is the beauty of Lineage2 if someone is trying to take your spot , you Pk them with the clan and after try to lose karma ,or you pvp over the spot

Ppl who didnt play Lineage 2 C1/C2/C3 stop guessing how this game should be and simply search on YOUTUBE how the game was!  2,3 boxes ...thats a damn joke .....the creator of L2 is twisting in his bed if he is seeing this made on a OFFICIAL SERVER where you ask for money

you should create a topic with this post. lol xD

1 hour ago, NufNuf said:

Moronic dudes, it's middle of the night in US, Noone will fix shit now. 

Also easy fix is

1) Make p2p and see how 2/3 of the population goes Peru. 

2) Make it like EU/RU 1 free, for every acc after you need vip

hmmm I like #2.  haven't seen that one yet.  Not sure if it would help, ppl already run multi vip4 boxes.

A guy who play just 1 character propose to limit  max clients open to 1 without give a f*ck about the thousands of people who have 3 accounts & level 3 characters at the same time, so what all those people are gonna do with their characters if they do that? from your side who play just 1 characters I'm sure you are thinking "who the f*ck cares me I only have one char so it's not my prob.." right? get lost f*cking idiot, to reduce the clients is not the answer but to open some new servers that's the obvious solution, so stop spouting crap without put your non-existent brain to work first.

1) HELL NO! It goes against everything l2 classic means...

2) Yes, everybody will miss it. People are just mad at this now because the player cap is low af. This is something that doesn't worth your time if you have to do it manually, but do a big difference if u put it afk. U can save hours of exp farm through a whole night fishing while u sleep... Not to mention the buff items u buy with fishing...

3) offline vendor is a thing, but many people like to stay online at towns negotiating item price. Auction House, again, goes against everything l2 classic means

4) this is just ridiculous, wtf man? Are we at private servers right now?

5) really good solution..

NC need to pick solutions that doesn't affect the gameplay by any means... classic gameplay is perfect right now

the only thing they need is to make sure people can play, regardless of paying for vip...

create new servers and make server transfers for free and/or raise player cap of existing servers

4 hours ago, Birdy said:

Its clearly that none of you played the real Lineage 2 from 15 years ago :/ because you are talking crap. How you ppl find it normal to have 3 box open? all clases are made to have a role in this game and an importance ....not everybody should be able to have 1 DD +2 suports on and farm alone and etc .....its a Party game ....a multiplayer!

New servers ? thats kinda wierd couse all they need to do is to increase the capcity on those that we already have, because the game has a big MAP ...lots of places to farm , people shoud fight over creps to kill and over the best spots for farm and etc This is the beauty of Lineage2 if someone is trying to take your spot , you Pk them with the clan and after try to lose karma ,or you pvp over the spot

Ppl who didnt play Lineage 2 C1/C2/C3 stop guessing how this game should be and simply search on YOUTUBE how the game was!  2,3 boxes ...thats a damn joke .....the creator of L2 is twisting in his bed if he is seeing this made on a OFFICIAL SERVER where you ask for money

You're right, imagine these people multiboxing 3 clients per PC thinking they're playing hardcore Lineage 2. This server was a great project but for me it's already ruined because of multibox. I was happy to try Lineage 2 again the way it should be played with only one character. 

hahahah the idea was to make the server from the beging like that not now after ppl invested money =))....no brain kid that u are .....and clearly you have no idea how this game is meant to be played :D for you its normal to have 3...5 boxses ......afterall why are in the game 7 buffers if you cant have them all right??   Simple story ...they are in the game so they can be played by unique ppl .....and for you to stay and wait a SWS to be online so u can go to party....but ehhh i\m just saying how was suposed to be mate ;) NCSoft will not lissen top me or you anyway

12 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

A guy who play just 1 character propose to limit  max clients open to 1 without give a f*ck about the thousands of people who have 3 accounts & level 3 characters at the same time, so what all those people are gonna do with their characters if they do that? from your side who play just 1 characters I'm sure you are thinking "who the f*ck cares me I only have one char so it's not my prob.." right? get lost f*cking idiot, to reduce the clients is not the answer but to open some new servers that's the obvious solution, so stop spouting crap without put your non-existent brain to work first.

Of course that at least at this moment reducing of max clients per IP/MAC address must be set to max 3 and not a single one more than that. After the problem with queue is solved then prolly there will be no need of those limits.

There are people who can not even login in game while at the same time there are people with 8-10 clients playing. That is pretty selfish in times when people have problem to even get in game.

3 minutes ago, Saviorself said:

You're right, imagine these people multiboxing 3 clients per PC thinking they're playing hardcore Lineage 2. This server was a great project but for me it's already ruined because of multibox. I was happy to try Lineage 2 again the way it should be played with only one character. 

nooo man ....rpgmaniac thinks this is hardcore -)) he dosnt know what it means to play teleport from town to town at low lvl trying to make your quest .....or waithing be BOAT to come or farming without SS....or selling buff in front of the major farming grounds!! anyway RPGMANIAC keep up the good work :D u are hardcore with 5 boxes :D 

Its actually ridiculously funny how many people think boxing is a core feature of mmorpg...

If anything, boxing is a way for lazy and anti-social people to make things ingame a bit easier. Now how can something with the words 'lazy' and 'anti-social' be a core feature of any mmorpg? Boxing became the standard through the years, yes, definately, but that doesnt make it 'meant to be' at all. 

That being said, i am totally ok with boxes, as long as it doesnt take up space from others. Real player over box anytime. 

22 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

BTW progamer ....Question -- my main class that i played for years is SWS...amazing class to be honest, how the bleep should i play SWS on 1x when everybody has his own box with buffers :-?? considering that i\m not 15 anymore to aford to play 10\12 hours per day ??? what clan would say .,..aaa you play 1h ...you are good for my clan :))) be real kid and start thinking what you sai ;)

4 minutes ago, Birdy said:

nooo man ....rpgmaniac thinks this is hardcore -)) he dosnt know what it means to play teleport from town to town at low lvl trying to make your quest .....or waithing be BOAT to come or farming without SS....or selling buff in front of the major farming grounds!! anyway RPGMANIAC keep up the good work :D u are hardcore with 5 boxes :D 

You are as clueless as it gets, you have no idea to who are you saying all that, I was playing L2 from C1 to GoD, from 2004 to 2011, I was paying subscription for 3 accounts in the official servers for years at some point I even had 4, so if you think you know better than me what classic means & how L2 is meant to be played keep on saying that & you might convince yourself at some point that that's how it is.

1 minute ago, rpgmaniac said:

You are as clueless as it gets, you have no idea to who are you saying all that, I was playing L2 from C1 to GoD, from 2004 to 2011, I was paying subscription for 3 accounts in the official servers for years at some point I even had 4, so if you think you know better than me what classic means & how L2 is meant to be played keep on saying that & you might convince yourself at some point that that's how it is.

i dont need to convince you about anything mate ....if u are old player how the bleep can you accept and defend the multiboxing when REAL PLAYERS are waithing in queue 7..8h .....??? and 2nd when you know clearly that in this game you have to intereact and everything ?1/! beats me

1 minute ago, Birdy said:

i dont need to convince you about anything mate ....if u are old player how the bleep can you accept and defend the multiboxing when REAL PLAYERS are waithing in queue 7..8h .....??? and 2nd when you know clearly that in this game you have to intereact and everything ?1/! beats me

The answer is simple, my main is mage not melee like yours, in your case ofc you prefer to party with others as it's very easy to find a melee party somewhere to grind together but mages always grind the solo way, as long they have mp they can grind faster & more efficient than any melee char, all we need is mp so it's mandatory to have SE/EE for recharge, & preferable "our own" SE/EE in order to not share adena/drops with strangers, smart people do it that way, because guess what it's more profitable for us that way & that's the reason everyone do it that way.

9 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

The answer is simple, my main is mage not melee like yours, in your case ofc you prefer to party with others as it's very easy to find a melee party somewhere to grind together but mages always grind the solo way, as long they have mp they can grind faster & more efficient than any melee char, all we need is mp so it's mandatory to have SE/EE for recharge, & preferable "our own" SE/EE in order to not share adena/drops with strangers, smart people do it that way, because guess what it's more profitable for us that way & that's the reason everyone do it that way.

Mages always have been the easiest class to level, they don't really need parties but with and EE or SE they're better. If there wasn't any multiboxing allowed, believe me you would see a lot of people maining support classes such as EE or SE and you wouldn't have a problem finding them for party or paying them to give you buff. That's why multiboxing is a problem because it prevents people that likes certain classes to never be able to main them.

7 hours ago, Groncho said:

Good morning. Couldn't play all the weekend, and still can't. Hope you have rested well while your game was on fire. Now it's time to roll up your sleeves and get to work. This is a mess.

My suggestions (more demands than suggestions):

1. Reduce boxes to only 2 per PC (or only 1 box and we play the game as it should be, but what can I expect from you?)
2. Remove the auto-fishing Bulls***. Nobody will miss it.
3. Enable offline vendor feature or put some auction house system, idk.
4. Kick players after 15 or 30 minutes of AFK and put a captcha every 1 hour.
5. Give free server trasfer service if you can't do any of the above options.

P.D.: do something...

1. I could live with this but I don't like it, 3 boxes is fine.

2. A lot of ppl will miss it, people are using the stews for Xp and some buffs, buffers don't have full buffs yet so the stews are of help. What should be reduced is daily fishing reward, as it is, you can fish 24/7 with those rewards. 500 baits is way too much, (due to per bait fishing times). Here's an idea: Modify the daily fishing rewards by reducing from 500 baits to 250 baits and adding 250 fishing soul-shots. Also add the option of crafting a permanent fishing pole with slightly improved fishing times.

3. No AH, this will slowly kill the market as it happened on live servers, what I think they should do is an automatic AFK logout feature:

• Toons executing automated tasks such as Pom-Pom dancing, attacking NPC's, auto-following or others should be automatically logged out if they don't execute any other actions within 30 minutes.
  • Excluded from the above are toons in buy/sell shops & fishing (provided the fishing solution mentioned in 2 gets implemented).
  • Any action from a toon (even using chat) would reset the timer. 

This would remove a chunk of Afk'ers from the server AND would prevent some type of power-leveling services (the ones that cost $$$).

4. I don't like the captcha idea at all.

5, I was told this is in place, you can submit a ticket for a transfer if you have a launch pack. If you did not buy a launch pack the answer is to just re-roll, the question is to where because it seems Aden is now also packed.

I would add: 

6. Remove the event where u can just sit there and wait for the reward, that was a very bad idea. Do it asap.

15 minutes ago, Saviorself said:

Mages always have been the easiest class to level, they don't really need parties but with and EE or SE they're better. If there wasn't any multiboxing allowed, believe me you would see a lot of people maining support classes such as EE or SE and you wouldn't have a problem finding them for party or paying them to give you buff. That's why multiboxing is a problem because it prevents people that likes certain classes to never be able to main them.

Multiboxing was available to people in L2 since always, even when L2 was subscription-based people had their own buff-pets & stop acting all of you like this was never the case because it's nothing new, also support classes won't be less demanded because some of us have their own buffpets for solo grinding, healers/buffers will always be in high demand for mass PvP, RB's, Sieges etc actually support classes are in higher demand than dps classes so don't act like they have it rough because of what we do, also support classes are the first that get the most help from top clans, that's who they help to gear-up first, so as you can see there is only positives to main a support cls especially at higher levels.

So will they address any problems or they will be living behind a rock and ignore us all ? Like just say something, look at the outrage, i'm not crying just wanting to hear if these 10 hour login problems will be addressed or how will we deal with it ? Thanks.

i just wanted to write a ppost about this.

Just inform us about the problem. 3 days and they are sleeep or what?

this is the 3 day, that i cant play. when i log in 1500+ ppl are in que... now 5 hours later still 350 in que for Giran....

It is unfortunate, a total failure and a bitter taste this server classic, we left the private ones because supposedly this was better ... what a mistake.

WASTE OF TIME
GREATER CONSUMPTION OF LIGHT IN THE QUEVE
DESMOTIVATION TO PLAY.

>:(

Theres ways to bring up issues without sounding trollish.  Theyve been pretty responsive previously, I think theres been enough complaints that they understand they may need to address it.  Attrition usually solves issues like this unfortunately.

Archived