SS prices

The real lowest SS-D price is around 7.20 adena.

To make 156 soulshots D grade you need:

3 x soulstone. Cheapest is to buy in Giran at 275 adena.

1 x D crystals. The price depends on supply and demand and seeing that the vendor prices for selling them is 292 adena then it could go as low as 300 adena. Even if there are sell shops for 500 adena doesn't mean they sell.

(275x3+300)/156 = 7.21 adena (The market is not there yet but this is as low as it could go)

Selling at 7 adena would give you a D crystal price of 267 adena (Which is lower than the vendor price at 292)

Selling at 8 adena would give you a D crystal price of 423 adena.

Selling at 9 adena would give you a D crystal price of 579 adena.

You will see SSD drop to 8 adena consistently very soon with how the D crystal prices are reacting to the new drop rates. A lot of D grade armor is being crystalized because of the Moon armor everyone gets at level 25 so a lot of D crystals are getting into the market. The price will rise again to 9 and potentially above when the majority of people will consistently have enough money to spam soulshots when hunting.

4 hours ago, airfathaaaaa said:

ok i need to search other areas too cause i cant find anyone on giran server that sells d cry for less than 850

The cheapest D crystals from the Giran shop are around 607a each(if you buy an item from the shop and crystallize it), which comes out to 9 adena each if your looking to craft DSS.

I saw D crystals selling for 500a the other day on the Giran server, which isn't a bad price.

Remember, D crystals will go up in price as more people hit C grade and need them to buy items from the Luxury shop.

4 hours ago, airfathaaaaa said:

in what server and town you saw people selling d crystals? o.O wtf im so blind?

D crystal price is currently at 400 to 500a depending on the deal you get, the supply is low atm but there is one, one of the effects of the moon armor is that most D grade armors except for the very top ones (think brigandine) are worthless (even for alts). This, paired with the increased drop rate will create a steady flow that will end up making the market viable. People will need millions of D crystals to craft C grade armors, also having them used to craft SS and SpS is a good thing because those will become crystal sinks. I see this as clearly positive overall. This is in TI btw.

43 minutes ago, Zaaka said:

The real lowest SS-D price is around 7.20 adena.

To make 156 soulshots D grade you need:

3 x soulstone. Cheapest is to buy in Giran at 275 adena.

1 x D crystals. The price depends on supply and demand and seeing that the vendor prices for selling them is 292 adena then it could go as low as 300 adena. Even if there are sell shops for 500 adena doesn't mean they sell.

(275x3+300)/156 = 7.21 adena (The market is not there yet but this is as low as it could go)

Selling at 7 adena would give you a D crystal price of 267 adena (Which is lower than the vendor price at 292)

Selling at 8 adena would give you a D crystal price of 423 adena.

Selling at 9 adena would give you a D crystal price of 579 adena.

You will see SSD drop to 8 adena consistently very soon with how the D crystal prices are reacting to the new drop rates. A lot of D grade armor is being crystalized because of the Moon armor everyone gets at level 25 so a lot of D crystals are getting into the market. The price will rise again to 9 and potentially above when the majority of people will consistently have enough money to spam soulshots when hunting.

Which vendor sells D crystals for 292??? O.o

In regards to the people who sell below 8 or 9, if you get a d-grade armor drop (since Moon Armor is free at 25) your best bet is to crush for crystals and sell the SSD.

Free Crystals +

825 (3 Soulstones from Giran) =

156 SSD (5.2 adena / SSD)

So if you get D drops and just crush them (D Armor, if you get a D Wep its best to sell it) you can make SSD for 5.2 Adena /per Soulshot (Thats CHEAP)

So 30 Crystals turn into 4680 SSD (Cost to make 4680 SSD = 24,750)

Sell 4680 SSD @ 9a each = 42,120 adena :) (17,370 profit)

Yeah I never have understood this race to the bottom. Back on Bartz we had that problem for a while, then eventually it evened out to allow for an adena to be made per shot.  Right now every dwarf seems to be undercutting each other for the lowest possible price.  But I have tried setting price 1 adea higher for a bit of a profit, but sales slow to a trickle.  And its easier making 0.4 Adena per shot and sell 100,000 of them than making 1.4 adena per shot and only selling 2,000 of them. 

12 hours ago, Karnz said:

I checked a while ago on Giran server,  440a is seems to be the average price, there's 5 or 6 shops in Dion and 5 or 6 shops in Gludio selling for less than 450a each when I checked a couple hours ago.

for whatever reason my pc doesnt load all of the shops sometimes it takes like 4-5 mins i think its lag anyways i was never able to see such shops in any town but today in the morning i managed to snatch some 

Archived