Capacity. Multiboxing

Russ

Please increase the capacity of the server so more real players will be able to log and play.

Give us only 1 window per IP , is unfair for me(and few more people with VIP 0) to spend days trying to log-in and vips can log faster and more accounts while they use only 1 for real-exp-farm and the rest boxes to stay in a harbor and fishing 

Eazy things not hard to be done , while everytime i see  your devs saying will fix something . this video comes in my mind  :

1 minute ago, sdfsdfsdfsdf said:

If I'm paying $90+ for 3 accounts to be VIP 4 to  keep the servers running, pay wages and future updates, I would expect to have a slightly faster log in time than a free user.

So thanks for proving me ,this is not a truly free server but a pay to play :) 

1 minute ago, Russ said:

So thanks for proving me ,this is not a truly free server but a pay to play :) 

Its not pay to play you doughnut.

It's pay for convenience. If it was truly free then who will pay for server upkeep? Community GMs? Updates? Support teams? Developer's? 

You?

Just now, sdfsdfsdfsdf said:

Its not pay to play you doughnut.

It's pay for convenience. If it was truly free then who will pay for server upkeep? Community GMs? Updates? Support teams? Developer's? 

You?

There are so many things to purchase , you'r not happy with the exp packs , soulshots/spiritshots , cosmetics , buffs , materials , you also want a faster login ? 

Enjoy your p2p server dude. 

If fixes dont come fast for this thing , you will try to refund your money since u will left alone here with the faster login and 90+ $ in every account 

1 minute ago, sdfsdfsdfsdf said:

At least server will have enough money to stay online ?

And obviously you don't understand. VIPs have to wait now too fyi

Oh no please everyone, don't leave  me...... Obviously for EVERYONE who plays classic ? 

I know vips have to wait now but do u want to compare your waiting time with a free player ? , lets say we have prime on monday u can login like 2hours before the prime , while i have to start the login from Friday for the Monday's prime (and if i dont get the client close window , yes it is not fixed 100% yet).

37 minutes ago, sdfsdfsdfsdf said:

If I'm paying $90+ for 3 accounts to be VIP 4 to  keep the servers running, pay wages and future updates, I would expect to have a slightly faster log in time than a free user.

exactily. 90% of those posts are placed here by people who did not pay a penny since the game was released playin on provate free servers and vision of payin 1$ per month for VIP 1 status is nightmare for them. less whiners like those = better for server.

i have VIP lvl 1 and today i waited 6 players qeue when i logged in...you told "ok pay 5 euro and log for free"...at weekends i will have to wait again 1k ppl with vip lvl 1....AND I PAID...(dont tell me "ok man pay 50 euro  and buy VIP lvl 4"....

1 minute ago, marcysiek said:

So for what purpose has this topic been created? In order to litter the forum? VIPs also have queues, it has been known for several days

WHY VIP'S HAS TO WAIT????TELL ME ONE bleepING REASON...I PAY TO PLAY YES OR NOT???SO I WANNA PLAY AND NOT WAIT....

39 minutes ago, Makiss said:

i have VIP lvl 1 and today i waited 6 players qeue when i logged in...you told "ok pay 5 euro and log for free"...at weekends i will have to wait again 1k ppl with vip lvl 1....AND I PAID...(dont tell me "ok man pay 50 euro  and buy VIP lvl 4"....

There is a VIP queue on Talking Island because the server is capped out of almost entirely VIP users...

Think of it like a 'fast pass' line at an amusement park -- there is still a line but it is considerably shorter.

8 minutes ago, ChrisTooFar said:

There is a VIP queue on Talking Island because the server is capped out of almost entirely VIP users...

Think of it like a 'fast pass' line at an amusement park -- there is still a line but it is considerably shorter.

yes on weekends it will be more though...i hope Wedbesday on maintenance to fix it and increase server capacity to 9k players minimum...

• Amraith changed the title to Queue with vip lvl 1
1 minute ago, AuroraNew said:

I HAVE VIP 4 ... never had loggin problem so i never left my character 24/7 online but now i just log in and i got q for 100 people ... damn 

Youll notice your que moves much faster then those without VIP.  I think even with 250 people in front of me the longest Ive waited is around a half hour with vip 4.

4 minutes ago, AuroraNew said:

I HAVE VIP 4 ... never had loggin problem so i never left my character 24/7 online but now i just log in and i got q for 100 people ... damn 

cause ppl got bored of queue and stay 24/7 online-afk

make that multiply with how many boxes everyone has, it will quicly add up

Archived