Free to Play - a good lie to a bad game

Bezimienny

Advertising games as free is a good solution, but paying for VIP to enter the server no longer.
Added to this are Russian-Ukrainian bots which allegedly were not supposed to be and we have a set.
The Russians broke up the system on old Teon / Luna / Bartz to crash the system here.
Bans will fall down, but after a few months NCSOFT policy will allow pardoning and return of "old players" to the game.
I wish you good luck with bots

and propaganda of the free game

in every post u place on this forum u write that NCSoft is forcing players to pay for THEIR game :DDDDD uahahahahah. this is their product, they pay for serwers and services and u want it for free couse payin 5$ for game hurts you so much that u cant handle it :D. WHO the hell pays for games????? some lunatics! games are for children! none game should be pay to play couse u cant afford f**king 1$ every month to spend. leave the game and forum already.

1 minute ago, Sielawa said:

in every post u place on this forum u write that NCSoft is forcing players to pay for THEIR game :DDDDD uahahahahah. this is their product, they pay for serwers and services and u want it for free couse payin 5$ for game hurts you so much that u cant handle it :D. WHO the hell pays for games????? some lunatics! games are for children! none game should be pay to play couse u cant afford f**king 1$ every month to spend. leave the game and forum already.

Paying in a free2play game is a CHOICE, he made a choice not to pay, that doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to play.IF there were no 1000-2000 bots on each server, there wouldn't be a problem or it will be very little impact anyway.Games are supposed to be challenging, not "open your wallet and that's all", if you believe that, you are not a gamer at all.

5 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

It says somewhere , FREE TO PLAY , but i cant see it .

Just now, Sielawa said:

it is free to play couse they have chocen that model. doesnt say free to log in before paying users

Oh i see , so you think you are someone special here because you gave them some lovely money?

Since im a free player i will stay behind in gear and level while you will hit 50 , so if this problem fix please come and bully me in partisans. #FeelsProMan

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Oh i see , so you think you are someone special here because you gave them some lovely money?

Since im a free player i will stay behind in gear and level while you will hit 50 , so if this problem fix please come and bully me in partisans. #FeelsProMan

its not my fault that you are as you call it 'free player' - no such thing exists. Youre just to greedy to pay 1$ per month and save multiple hours spent in queue = your time is worth nothing for you :). I dont think buyin NCoins made me anyhow special BUT i log in in 15 seconds after comming back from work, and u waste your time (hours) and still cant log in and u waste even more time to spam forums. OFC i will reach lvl 50 faster, and still game is free to play. They didnt say anything about free 2 play model quality = you already can see your gameplay quality :]. Difference between me and you is that 1$ spent in L2 Store, and i cant believe that u dont have cash to pay 5$ for NCoins pack means, its your free wish to sit in queue multiple hours.

1 minute ago, Sielawa said:

its not my fault that you are as you call it 'free player' - no such thing exists. Youre just to greedy to pay 1$ per month and save multiple hours spent in queue = your time is worth nothing for you :). I dont think buyin NCoins made me anyhow special BUT i log in in 15 seconds after comming back from work, and u waste your time (hours) and still cant log in and u waste even more time to spam forums. OFC i will reach lvl 50 faster, and still game is free to play. They didnt say anything about free 2 play model quality = you already can see your gameplay quality :]. Difference between me and you is that 1$ spent in L2 Store, and i cant believe that u dont have cash to pay 5$ for NCoins pack means, its your free wish to sit in queue multiple hours.

When they make a campaign on Free to Play (u can see it to the video above) i want what they promised.

There are plenty servers to play but they are shit. When i see a good promo good server and F2P , and wasting my time like you say. I want it. I want to be able to play.

Yes i can spend money but why ? It's free to play not pay to play aight ? this is just a joke.

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

When they make a campaign on Free to Play (u can see it to the video above) i want what they promised.

There are plenty servers to play but they are shit. When i see a good promo good server and F2P , and wasting my time like you say. I want it. I want to be able to play.

Yes i can spend money but why ? It's free to play not pay to play aight ? this is just a joke.

But it is in free to play model at the moment :). You can wait those 12 hours in queue and play the game completely free, without spending any money. Good luck!

Archived