Queue Major Problem

Dear NCSOFT,if you do not take some action in short period of time you gonna loose everithing.Its not posible to LogIn almost all the time becaouse theres always more than 2000 people waiting for it.I refuse to believe in Oficial Server you dont have enough money to make raks machines better,buy new bigger machines and make possible for us to play.This will be good for NCSOFT and for all world.Is some kind of joke to have raks machines for,probably less than 3000 players.If you dont make some changes in this direction,in short time, and if you do not make capacity of this Classic servers at least 15 000 people (for all 3 servers) you will loose all people who try to play,becaouse all old and new players are boring from fast game and have very big interest to play slow,hard server like this.And trust me-interest to this slow game will growing exponentali.Please,for your own interest and buzines, and in the name of all people who play and keep Line Age II alive Fix this major problem.All small problems in game are on second plan at this moument.Thank you.

9 minutes ago, BlazingInfernal said:

Dear NCSOFT,if you do not take some action in short period of time you gonna loose everithing.Its not posible to LogIn almost all the time becaouse theres always more than 2000 people waiting for it.I refuse to believe in Oficial Server you dont have enough money to make raks machines better,buy new bigger machines and make possible for us to play.This will be good for NCSOFT and for all world.Is some kind of joke to have raks machines for,probably less than 3000 players.If you dont make some changes in this direction,in short time, and if you do not make capacity of this Classic servers at least 15 000 people (for all 3 servers) you will loose all people who try to play,becaouse all old and new players are boring from fast game and have very big interest to play slow,hard server like this.And trust me-interest to this slow game will growing exponentali.Please,for your own interest and buzines, and in the name of all people who play and keep Line Age II alive Fix this major problem.All small problems in game are on second plan at this moument.Thank you.

Perfect, I hope they solve this soon, there are four days that I can not log in !!!!

@Juji @Hime  Read carefuly this topic and send it to people who have power to change this.And when you have some kind of solution i will give you couple ideas to make server better.And not all the people can spend all the time money for VIP or something else,some countries are poor.But that's not the point,people love L2 and want to be part of this new hard old school play....Dont turn everything in buzines,becaouse better untroubled server is exact the place from where money coming and buzines growing and expanding ;):) Thank You.

Archived