Lag reduce/vpn suggest

neverend13

Used the free trial for WTFast. Thought about paying the sub for it once it ended, but then i accidently found out about Leatrix_Latency_Fix - a WoW addon, that pretty much does the same for free. Just install and restart your PC - and your latency will be much lower than it used to be.

I've tried it but unfortunately it has not worked for me.

What is weird is that I've been playing for years (from Europe) with no lags, but after maintenance on Sept 12th I lag like hell. I took my laptop to my friend's place who uses a different internet provider, but the lags were the same. So this can't be my connection. Maybe that update (they tried to launch that anti bot software then but failed and made a rollback) did something to my laptop's settings, but I have no idea what it might have been.

On 10/20/2018 at 6:06 PM, Helv said:

I've tried it but unfortunately it has not worked for me.

What is weird is that I've been playing for years (from Europe) with no lags, but after maintenance on Sept 12th I lag like hell. I took my laptop to my friend's place who uses a different internet provider, but the lags were the same. So this can't be my connection. Maybe that update (they tried to launch that anti bot software then but failed and made a rollback) did something to my laptop's settings, but I have no idea what it might have been.

Too bad it didnt work for you... :(

I had 1-2sec delays for every action i take before i installed this addon. While 99% of it is gone right now, i still sometimes get weird lag spikes and dc's. Though they ONLY happen at EU peek play times - and no, its not my internet that is the problem... Its usually a 50/50% chance that after the lag spike i get 1 of my accounts dc (not all of them mind you).

Archived