Forums

purposely lowering level

brokencup

How many levels can you drop down and still use a skill?  I was thinking it was 8 levels?

Faster way to lower level besides dying to town guards?

For instance, once my scavenger learns spoil festival and spoil sweeper, how low can I go, and still use these skills?

You can drop down all the way to level 1,    running around in A grade armor,  because   once you get a skill    like (like armor proficiency D or B,   sword mastery VI.     You'll never unlearn it.    You could be the coolest 3rd grader on the block!         but higher level mobs drop nicer things.

the correct answer is 7 levels and you lose the skills. so oyu drop 7 levels and oyu lose said skill. as for armor and such i am pretty certain you lose that as soon as you drop below grade a grade cannot at level 60 and so on. that is how it was after they patched it in c4

2 hours ago, Strego3R said:

You can drop down all the way to level 1,    running around in A grade armor,  because   once you get a skill    like (like armor proficiency D or B,   sword mastery VI.     You'll never unlearn it.    You could be the coolest 3rd grader on the block!         but higher level mobs drop nicer things.

Fail troll is fail.

On 15/10/2018 at 4:14 PM, brokencup said:

How many levels can you drop down and still use a skill?  I was thinking it was 8 levels?

Faster way to lower level besides dying to town guards?

For instance, once my scavenger learns spoil festival and spoil sweeper, how low can I go, and still use these skills?

Try it and let us know :D

On 10/16/2018 at 3:14 PM, allmightmage said:

the correct answer is 7 levels and you lose the skills. so oyu drop 7 levels and oyu lose said skill. as for armor and such i am pretty certain you lose that as soon as you drop below grade a grade cannot at level 60 and so on. that is how it was after they patched it in c4

Thank you :).

Archived