Now VIP lvl 4 has queue too

Draelis

I find it hard to believe NCSOFT cannot increase the number of clients (or spend what is required) that connect to the server. It feel like a rouse to push people into VIP lvl 4 which directly impacts NCSOFT's Income.

I do believe nothing is free in life and I don't mind paying the VIP lvl 4. I feel if I do however pay the requirement there should be no queue. If people choose not to VIP then a queue system is understandable. The game is still free they just need to wait to enter OR pay for the right to expedite.

NCSOFT promote people to stay logged in by having EXP and VALUE added activities like fishing. I would not be surprised if people have computers logged in with 3 clients doing nothing but fshing to gain stews and fish. 

I don't know how NCSOFT can justify forcing its TOP LVL VIP players to cue when they incentivise activity and encourage more accounts to stay logged in or AFK (due to the fear of joining huge lines). If you have LVL 4 VIP there should always be a placeholder for you logging in. Just like If I was a VIP at any venue I wouldn't be waiting.

If we still have to stay in queue regardless. WHAT ARE WE EVEN PAYING FOR???

@GMS

1 minute ago, FriarTuck said:

I find it hard to believe NCSOFT cannot increase the number of clients (or spend what is required) that connect to the server. It feel like a rouse to push people into VIP lvl 4 which directly impacts NCSOFT's Income.

I do believe nothing is free in life and I don't mind paying the VIP lvl 4. I feel if I do however pay the requirement there should be no queue. If people choose not to VIP then a queue system is understandable. The game is still free they just need to wait to enter OR pay for the right to expedite.

NCSOFT promote people to stay logged in by having EXP and VALUE added activities like fishing. I would not be surprised if people have computers logged in with 3 clients doing nothing but fshing to gain stews and fish. 

I don't know how NCSOFT can justify forcing its TOP LVL VIP players to cue when they incentivise activity and encourage more accounts to stay logged in or AFK (due to the fear of joining huge lines). If you have LVL 4 VIP there should always be a placeholder for you logging in. Just like If I was a VIP at any venue I wouldn't be waiting.

If we still have to stay in queue regardless. WHAT ARE WE EVEN PAYING FOR???

@GMS

how much you waited as a VIP?

I know the queue for none VIP is more like 2000 but I joined queue at 450 - 500 ish.

The term VIP means Very Important Person. You never keep VIP's waiting. That's where you make your bread and butter. Not the 1000 toon's logged in to do nothing but fish for the next year.

Answers on a postcard.

3 minutes ago, FriarTuck said:

That would require character builds out of game. So you can apply your pack to the character (it is not applied to the account.)

Why was my post condensed into this one???

You guys have to treat VIP better lol

I am relly upset

I go holiday one week and, obvious, i dont use pack for dont lose days

I come back and i can login after I paid the Pack... Use the pack dont solve becasue i cannot login... @Hime , how many ppl in my situation?

The queue for VIP is because so many of us have VIP now. You are waiting for other VIP players to get in, so we have a shorter queue...but it still exists. Hopefully a lot of people quit soon...I expected about 50% of people to stick around after the first month, we'll see.

Is this the real Nef? Or is this some IMPOSTA Nef. Im gonna Hijack the hell out of this thread because to be quite honest there is too damn many threads open right now of the SAME shit. I wanna see some heated banter going on in here.

I get we have a queue for the VIP players. I am more bothered at the fact that the game incentive's are 24 hr fishing meaning noone ever free's up the slots. I actually think people would have made more 0 VIP toons to fish due to the fact that it can be monetized in game.

Rules need to be made supporting their paying clients vs the FTP. Ideas such as:

0 VIP characters will be disconnected after 2 hrs fishing.
0 VIP Characters will be disconnected as VIP's are logging in, in order of oldest logged first.
OFFLINE FISHING (they are just required to buy the bait.

The status quo makes people fearful of logging off to rejoin queues so people stay connected.

I'have dropped $400 so far on toon's I have to wait 30 mins to log in with.

Red Dead Redemption drops next week and only will cost $70. I will never have to wait to log into that.

@Hime @Juji

Is the xingcode licensed based??? get more licenses.
Do you need more server space??? upgrade servers.
Does the game not support more players??? Speak to Korea get a patch.

Re-prioritize those funding this game.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Spud said:

Is this the real Nef? Or is this some IMPOSTA Nef. Im gonna Hijack the hell out of this thread because to be quite honest there is too damn many threads open right now of the SAME shit. I wanna see some heated banter going on in here.

I don't know. I don't want to say, it depends on what you know this name from, lol! I've used this name for over ten years on almost everything. This is actually the shortened version, I didn't use the full name in the forum.

4 minutes ago, Spud said:

Are you from Chronos? 

Nope, at least I don't think so - I started in Hindemith in Prelude, and then...servers merged, and I can't remember the merged server names. In L2 I mostly played as Triel, Nefrai was a one-off at the time.

1 hour ago, FriarTuck said:

L2 is an ancient game with a very bad performance. ~6k has ALWAYS been a server cap and breaking it causes all kinds of crashes, lag, soulshots not working etc. 

1 minute ago, FriarTuck said:

Guys, 

Take the love talk into a private message please trying to get some answers on the VIP status.

Thanks

There are no answers on the VIP status, because VIP is doing what it is supposed to. There are a ton of these pointless threads /hijack

Archived