Forums

Now VIP lvl 4 has queue too

Draelis

The only pointless message is how you played Hindemith for maybe 6 months and think your old school.

Some of us been here since the beginning and are still kicking in on live up until classic was released.

I want a little service for my loyalty.... OH AND MY MONEY!!!

1 hour ago, FriarTuck said:

I find it hard to believe NCSOFT cannot increase the number of clients (or spend what is required) that connect to the server. It feel like a rouse to push people into VIP lvl 4 which directly impacts NCSOFT's Income.

I do believe nothing is free in life and I don't mind paying the VIP lvl 4. I feel if I do however pay the requirement there should be no queue. If people choose not to VIP then a queue system is understandable. The game is still free they just need to wait to enter OR pay for the right to expedite.

NCSOFT promote people to stay logged in by having EXP and VALUE added activities like fishing. I would not be surprised if people have computers logged in with 3 clients doing nothing but fshing to gain stews and fish. 

I don't know how NCSOFT can justify forcing its TOP LVL VIP players to cue when they incentivise activity and encourage more accounts to stay logged in or AFK (due to the fear of joining huge lines). If you have LVL 4 VIP there should always be a placeholder for you logging in. Just like If I was a VIP at any venue I wouldn't be waiting.

If we still have to stay in queue regardless. WHAT ARE WE EVEN PAYING FOR???

@GMS

That should be corrected with a limit to fishing time (I say 2 hours is enough) and maybe private stores with a limit of 6 hours.

12 minutes ago, FriarTuck said:

The only pointless message is how you played Hindemith for maybe 6 months and think your old school.

Some of us been here since the beginning and are still kicking in on live up until classic was released.

Ill give you service.

15 minutes ago, FriarTuck said:

Aww, you are too cute!

Well, im from brazil and i spend  R$ 44,00 = U$ 10,00 = 800 NCOINS, to us, it's a little expensive, but i like this game so i chose to spend this.

However , compared to the benefits gained with VIP 1, im OK waiting 20 min (QUEUE 178) and with those $ 10.00 I can remain active for almost 1 year if i spend only 80 each month.
I decided to buy some SSNG (4k = 240 NCOIN) which lasted no more than 2 hours.
So, if I spend the 800 NCOIN, it would take approximately 7 hours, after that I would have to buy them using adena, which by the way the ratio is 2 hours with SS off to buy 1h SS.

In a way I see this as P2W / P2P game. Since the adena collected while im grinding does not pay the consumables.

In closing, the queuing problem is the least of your concerns.

You guys can't wait 20 minutes? How addicted are you?

Free players have to wait anywhere from 14 to 15 hours depending on the day. I think 20 minutes is pretty reasonable with all things considered.

Btw I am a ViP 4 member as well. We are still prioritized so I don't see the issue, basically you are in Queue with other ViP members so what makes you more special then them?

21 minutes ago, LightRider said:

Bro it looks like you haven't spent ncoin since August of 2018.

It really looks like you have an issue and should get some help.

I just have a good job a lot of disposable income, I don't drink or do drugs and this is my hobby.

The problem is not too many vips or even to many people in general.

The problem is people not logging out because...

fishing.

running private shop

not wanting to log out to avoid queue

bots

and multiboxing is of course not helping.

One thing that might help in just a few more days is that people's 10 day fishing poles will be running out. But I expect many will just setup private shops to avoid logging out.

is funny watch how an official server as lineage 2 NCSOFT has players LIMIT in 5000 in year 2018

im a gamer, a 2001 gamer 2001 -2018, lineage 2 is the first game that cant afford this ammount of players, of course, servers and connnection of 2018 can, but they dont want, why? they want MONEY

if this still working in this lame way, ill go back to play diablo 2 again, i was playing diablo 2, heard that L2 will be classic again, without that cr4p of kamaels and unusuless maps, then i returned to L2, but they are doing this?

even right now in d2 are holding more than 5000 players, and they cant do the same?

this is a lie, like steal a candy to a kid, making them pay money for nothing

wasting my time trying to log in while im programming in java

1 minute ago, Khania said:

is funny watch how an official server as lineage 2 NCSOFT has players LIMIT in 5000 in year 2018

im a gamer, a 2001 gamer 2001 -2018, lineage 2 is the first game that cant afford this ammount of players, of course, servers and connnection of 2018 can, but they dont want, why? they want MONEY

if this still working in this lame way, ill go back to play diablo 2 again, i was playing diablo 2, heard that L2 will be classic again, without that cr4p of kamaels and unusuless maps, then i returned to L2, but they are doing this?

even right now in d2 are holding more than 5000 players, and they cant do the same?

this is a lie, like steal a candy to a kid, making them pay money for nothing

wasting my time trying to log in while im programming in java

I hear Runescape is free to play. Maybe you can play that while you work on your java. 

31 minutes ago, ViciousL2 said:

Someone call a medic!!! It's a mental health emergency. 

no n00b, he is rich as many other people, i heard a guy spent a lot of money in TERA EME to rule the server in 2015 2016, he was rich as f4ck, is not a mental issue, is millionare people playing games

but is a waste of time because ncsoft had put the QUEUE

Archived