Help Warlords???

happel939

21 hours ago, RonaldMcDwarf said:

Warlord is an useless champ... u can't pvp with him

You can aoe on pve but u need always party, SE with haste potions for dual.

If you want aoe champ play destroyer

You’ve obviously never played classic or are a troll.

warlords are one of the best mass pvp classes in game, not for kills but for crowd control. They can also aoe in a duo to 65+ with either EE or SE

2 hours ago, dopaxe said:

You’ve obviously never played classic or are a troll.

warlords are one of the best mass pvp classes in game, not for kills but for crowd control. They can also aoe in a duo to 65+ with either EE or SE

thx, that was what i thought , but i didn`t have expirence in this class. what recomendation can you give me to play this class

i have play warlord it before in classic patch it fu**ing good for pvp he is a good CC in war THROW your SPEAR to mob player you r "MVP"
dye +CON -DEX  it Work!!
but on warrior class u r junk in party hard to find party i hope u can pass it

Warlord is amazing in PvP. 90% stun rate ability and crazy aoe for zergling guilds.

Go +12str -DEX(or con if ur confident) for pve and +15 CON -DEX for PvP. Have a blunt and polearm. Go heavy. Thats about it.

In PvE you destroy mobs and can even solo AOE. In PvP you are mostly a CC class with some neat AoE Dmg for the dumb russian zerg guilds.

3 hours ago, thrhgfhf said:

Warlord is amazing in PvP. 90% stun rate ability and crazy aoe for zergling guilds.

Go +12str -DEX(or con if ur confident) for pve and +15 CON -DEX for PvP. Have a blunt and polearm. Go heavy. Thats about it.

In PvE you destroy mobs and can even solo AOE. In PvP you are mostly a CC class with some neat AoE Dmg for the dumb russian zerg guilds.

I will not argue about the opinion about warlord but is it necessary to sound so racist? If you have beef with Russians keep it to yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Warlord is great, the classic QoL improvements to the class were very needed.

Getting to be a warlord is hard though, you are :

#1 useless from 1-39

#2 useless without a polearm

#3 useless without a recharger

Most people dont have the mental fortitude to deal with those 3 things, or the fact that the Human Warrior kit is worthless.

Archived