"This serial code has already been used" But where are my coins?

Junk1eb0Y

Hello there,

Our apologies for the delay in response due to the high volume of tickets that we are currently reviewing.

This is now a known issue and an investigation is currently underway. We will get back to you once we have come to a conclusion.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Samantha
NCSOFT Support Team

Similar issue as well. I got 2400 NCoins and tried to get the Chronicle pack but got the error instead. Then the NCoins disappeared from my account and didn't get the pack apparently. I got a reply for my ticket that I could get the pack so I got 2400 NCoins more and tried again, but still nothing. So it seems that I am minus $60 and nothing to show for! Instead of enjoying the game now, I keep checking my email to see if I got a response to my tickets... Funny thing is that refund is the last thing in my mind right now. I would prefer to get the pack and I don't care if I have 2400 NCoins extra in my account for later use!  

On 15/10/2018 at 17:15, FreshGuy said:

Olá,

Pedimos desculpas pelo atraso na resposta devido ao grande volume de tickets que estamos revisando no momento.

Este é agora um problema conhecido e uma investigação está em andamento. Nós entraremos em contato com você assim que chegarmos a uma conclusão.

Nós apreciamos sua paciência.

Saudações,

Samantha
NCSOFT Support Team

I'm sick of receiving these messages that seem automatic! >:(

2 hours ago, Holyangelcy said:

Questão semelhante também. Eu peguei 2400 NCoins e tentei pegar o pacote Chronicle, mas recebi o erro. Então os NCoins desapareceram da minha conta e não pegaram o bando aparentemente. Eu tenho uma resposta para o meu bilhete que eu poderia pegar o pacote, então eu tenho mais 2400 NCoins e tentei novamente, mas ainda nada. Então parece que estou menos $ 60 e nada para mostrar! Em vez de aproveitar o jogo agora, eu continuo checando meu e-mail para ver se recebi uma resposta aos meus tíquetes ... O engraçado é que o reembolso é a última coisa na minha cabeça agora. Eu preferiria receber o pacote e não me importo se eu tiver 2400 NCoins extras na minha conta para uso posterior!  

I'm close to triggering legal means through a lawyer! NCSoft is shitting us, that's the truth! I get tired of sending tickets, and I was already answered by GM's Bea, Samantha, Sokka and a few more. I'm tired of this situation! My coins are in the transaction history but are not available for use, apparently it's an easy problem to solve! @Hime @Juji Until when?

Archived