Junk1eb0Y

"This serial code has already been used" But where are my coins?

Junk1eb0Y    3

I made the purchase of NCoins more than 30 hours ago, and I have not received it yet. I would like to know what happened, because the payment was approved, I already applied the PIN on the site, it appears in the transaction history and the currencies did not appear! http://prntscr.com/l6du7r

• Like 1

Junk1eb0Y    3
31 minutes ago, FreshGuy said:

tenho o mesmo problema desde 3 dias

I really do not know what's happening, I sent a ticket, I got an answer that had already been solved, but ... Where are my coins? They are not here yet.

Edited by Junk1eb0Y
  • Like 1

FreshGuy    0
8 minutes ago, Junk1eb0Y said:

I really do not know what's happening, I sent a ticket, I got an answer that had already been solved, but ... Where are my coins? They are not here yet.

same same same :)

FreshGuy    0

Hello there,

Our apologies for the delay in response due to the high volume of tickets that we are currently reviewing.

This is now a known issue and an investigation is currently underway. We will get back to you once we have come to a conclusion.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Samantha
NCSOFT Support Team

Holyangelcy    0

Similar issue as well. I got 2400 NCoins and tried to get the Chronicle pack but got the error instead. Then the NCoins disappeared from my account and didn't get the pack apparently. I got a reply for my ticket that I could get the pack so I got 2400 NCoins more and tried again, but still nothing. So it seems that I am minus $60 and nothing to show for! Instead of enjoying the game now, I keep checking my email to see if I got a response to my tickets... Funny thing is that refund is the last thing in my mind right now. I would prefer to get the pack and I don't care if I have 2400 NCoins extra in my account for later use!  

Junk1eb0Y    3
On 15/10/2018 at 17:15, FreshGuy said:

Olá,

Pedimos desculpas pelo atraso na resposta devido ao grande volume de tickets que estamos revisando no momento.

Este é agora um problema conhecido e uma investigação está em andamento. Nós entraremos em contato com você assim que chegarmos a uma conclusão.

Nós apreciamos sua paciência.

Saudações,

Samantha
NCSOFT Support Team

I'm sick of receiving these messages that seem automatic! >:(

Junk1eb0Y    3
2 hours ago, Holyangelcy said:

Questão semelhante também. Eu peguei 2400 NCoins e tentei pegar o pacote Chronicle, mas recebi o erro. Então os NCoins desapareceram da minha conta e não pegaram o bando aparentemente. Eu tenho uma resposta para o meu bilhete que eu poderia pegar o pacote, então eu tenho mais 2400 NCoins e tentei novamente, mas ainda nada. Então parece que estou menos $ 60 e nada para mostrar! Em vez de aproveitar o jogo agora, eu continuo checando meu e-mail para ver se recebi uma resposta aos meus tíquetes ... O engraçado é que o reembolso é a última coisa na minha cabeça agora. Eu preferiria receber o pacote e não me importo se eu tiver 2400 NCoins extras na minha conta para uso posterior!  

I'm close to triggering legal means through a lawyer! NCSoft is shitting us, that's the truth! I get tired of sending tickets, and I was already answered by GM's Bea, Samantha, Sokka and a few more. I'm tired of this situation! My coins are in the transaction history but are not available for use, apparently it's an easy problem to solve! @Hime @Juji Until when?

• Like 1