English server

Tunarocket

Is any of the 3 servers English? atm i play on Aden. and i very rarely find a english player. mostly i get insulted in spanish if i ask a lationo or brazil player to speak English, ofc i i ask nicely. but i would prefer to play with other players then solo, i also check nearly no English clans?

Thank you :)

There are enough English speakers on Aden. My advice is to find a guild and just go with them. Since TI has a large queue, I know there are some decent guilds/individuals transferring.

Alternatively, you could see it as an opportunity to integrate yourself with the Spanish/Portuguese and learn their language. You would be surprised how welcoming they will be if you tried. Besides the short minded individuals, you would be surprised how willing people are to talk to you, if you try to conform to their ideas.

32 minutes ago, Premox said:

Alternatively, you could see it as an opportunity to integrate yourself with the Spanish/Portuguese and learn their language. You would be surprised how welcoming they will be if you tried. Besides the short minded individuals, you would be surprised how willing people are to talk to you, if you try to conform to their ideas.

Any Brasilians (oddly, 2/3 of them were Portuguese residing in Brasil) that I have encountered that can actually form coherent sentences and theories have actually stated that BRs are a bunch of d-_- r-_--_- that just keep shouting random statements/words all day for no reason.

In any case, there are plenty of reasons you would want to learn a new language, don't let my post stop you.

Archived