To all the VIPs who have been bashing f2p players

Glock

So now vips have to wait in queue apparently and are crying on forums :D you were relentless to f2p players since this is f2p servers and no where it says vips should get quick access, so stop crying your selfs, or as you would advise f2p players( go to aden or quit) :D

Just now, Glock said:

So now vips have to wait in queue apparently and are crying on forums :D you were relentless to f2p players since this is f2p servers and no where it says vips should get quick access, so stop crying your selfs, or as you would advise f2p players( go to aden or quit) :D

Probably lots ppl have friends in Giran (with or without VIP) ... Changing Server isnt a solution xD

11 minutes ago, Glock said:

This my friend, they all got mad when f2p player didn’t stop spaming on forum because of queue, they got what they deserve, feel the wrath of queue now felas ;), even illegal servers in 2018 got 15k player cap =O

Just now, mixa said:

Dunno, I`m totally f2p and got no queue.VIPs can come VIP on me xD

I was just like that for a 2 days or so. While other people complaining about queue I was just log in straight in, but...this changed in time. I am guessing that same thing will happen very soon and to you too. No worries :)

Pretty simple:

VIP bypasses the queue, as in VIP players always get in before free players. that hasn't changed (my queue was 150 today, instead of the 2,000 a free account would be in line for).

Now there are just so many people with VIP, that we are queued behind other VIP players. I see no reason to hate on free or VIP players, it's not the players fault that NCsoft can't handle all the people...it's NCsoft that needs to fix things. Getting mad at other players is stupid and pointless.

1 minute ago, spoobg said:

I was just like that for a 2 days or so. While other people complaining about queue I was just log in straight in, but...this changed in time. I am guessing that same thing will happen very soon and to you too. No worries :)

I don't have a problem with that.That would be fair to all those who wait :)

Just now, Nef said:

there are just so many people with VIP, that we are queued behind other VIP players. I see no reason to hate on free or VIP players, it's not the players fault that NCsoft can't handle all the people...it's NCsoft that needs to fix things. Getting mad at other players is stupid and pointless.

offline shops should be made and max online expanded. In this scenario maybe more people could reach 70lvl, because now many players just quit

I'm vip 4 and my queues generally last about 30min.

What this tells me is that the fishing system is stupid. - Also the server population is healthy.

Overall i'm pretty happy.

Wish spoils were ~25% better. Or at least a vip bonus like w/ drops. Spoilers are still kinda shit atm.

3 minutes ago, mixa said:

Read above, random. There are other ppl who can log straight.

I am glad for that guys, really, but in the while i am really really upset...

I pay 30 USD for pack and now that money are only trash becasue i didnt use for holiday

When i come back, as VIP 0 (and in the firsts days i logged in without problems), i have always have queue +1000, really nice and no GM answer me

• Hime locked this topic

Archived